planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:04 am
Posts: 288
pokerman wrote:
Round 3: Shanghai, China

In first place with 162 points and receiving the "Racey Ricciardo Trophy"
Image
Mod Titanium


PF1 PICK 10 CHAMPIONSHIP 2018 - ROUND 3 - CHINA

1. Mod Titanium 162 :thumbup:


First win, only one way to celebrate this win :thumbup:

Image
SOURCE: https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/_25a ... b77ac9a781

_________________
- Mod Team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 am
Posts: 579
I think Marck score only adding upto 157 before penalty.
I am not sure if my maths are wrong. Did a quick calculation out of curiosity to see how the score was 172.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 27477
Mod Titanium wrote:
pokerman wrote:
Round 3: Shanghai, China

In first place with 162 points and receiving the "Racey Ricciardo Trophy"
Image
Mod Titanium


PF1 PICK 10 CHAMPIONSHIP 2018 - ROUND 3 - CHINA

1. Mod Titanium 162 :thumbup:


First win, only one way to celebrate this win :thumbup:

Image
SOURCE: https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/_25a ... b77ac9a781

What's with these new players hogging the wins and podiums? :x

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: 9th Place
2018: Currently 1st

Wins: Canada 2018, Abu Dhabi 2017
Podiums: (6)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 27477
robins13 wrote:
I think Marck score only adding upto 157 before penalty.
I am not sure if my maths are wrong. Did a quick calculation out of curiosity to see how the score was 172.

Good man you keep me right, I gave him 2 Raikkonens instead of a Ricciardo, double checked I've not repeated that error, amendment on it's way. :thumbup:

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: 9th Place
2018: Currently 1st

Wins: Canada 2018, Abu Dhabi 2017
Podiums: (6)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9256
pokerman wrote:
robins13 wrote:
I think Marck score only adding upto 157 before penalty.
I am not sure if my maths are wrong. Did a quick calculation out of curiosity to see how the score was 172.

Good man you keep me right, I gave him 2 Raikkonens instead of a Ricciardo, double checked I've not repeated that error, amendment on it's way. :thumbup:

Are you using a spreadsheet to check the scores? Might be a good idea to put in a check for duplicate entries?

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 27477
Covalent wrote:
pokerman wrote:
robins13 wrote:
I think Marck score only adding upto 157 before penalty.
I am not sure if my maths are wrong. Did a quick calculation out of curiosity to see how the score was 172.

Good man you keep me right, I gave him 2 Raikkonens instead of a Ricciardo, double checked I've not repeated that error, amendment on it's way. :thumbup:

Are you using a spreadsheet to check the scores? Might be a good idea to put in a check for duplicate entries?

I do well just to use a computer. :)

What you said to check duplicate entries went straight over my head.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: 9th Place
2018: Currently 1st

Wins: Canada 2018, Abu Dhabi 2017
Podiums: (6)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 2533
Location: England
pokerman wrote:
Flash2k11 wrote:
2 podiums in my first 3 races, I could get used to this lol

It must make you wonder why other people find the game so difficult? :lol:


I assure you, it's been absolute pot luck.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2018: {Rookie Year}
Current positon: 1st | 2 Podiums | 1 Win


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 am
Posts: 1849
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I'm not even remotely mad about my results, that was a great race!! Much better than the end I would have predicted

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition
Podiums: 1st Spa '16, 1st Bahrain '15, 1st China '14, 1st Malaysia '14
Championship position 2014: 13th | | 2015: 10th (heading the right way)
PF1 Autosport GP Predictor 2014: Second 2015: Second


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 3483
Well at least I was the best mod this - he WHAT???

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm
Posts: 3372
Poker, can you please go over my scores for China? I believe I should have scored 122 minus the penalty.


1. Hamilton 12
2. Verstappen 12
3. Bottas 18
4. Ricciardo 12
5. Vettel 12
6. Raikonnen 12
7. Magnussen 12
8. Sainz 18
9. Hulk 12
10. Gasly 2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:18 pm
Posts: 35
I'll take what I got. A bit of a surprising race but ending with 140 points isn't too bad. Hate I missed the opening round though because I'm having to play catch up, but it's fun to see how far up the ladder I can climb.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 27477
kleefton wrote:
Poker, can you please go over my scores for China? I believe I should have scored 122 minus the penalty.


1. Hamilton 12
2. Verstappen 12
3. Bottas 18
4. Ricciardo 12
5. Vettel 12
6. Raikonnen 12
7. Magnussen 12
8. Sainz 18
9. Hulk 12
10. Gasly 2

You only score points for drivers who finish in the top 10 as in the points, Gasly finished outside the top 10 so 120 points is correct.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: 9th Place
2018: Currently 1st

Wins: Canada 2018, Abu Dhabi 2017
Podiums: (6)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 27477
whitewolfarctic wrote:
I'll take what I got. A bit of a surprising race but ending with 140 points isn't too bad. Hate I missed the opening round though because I'm having to play catch up, but it's fun to see how far up the ladder I can climb.

Yes it's very difficult if you miss a round though I would say still possible to make the top 20 and end of season prize giving, you're 114 points away from the top 20 and I'm 52 points away from the leader and I certainly still think I have every chance for the title with 18 races still to go, for the time being aim for wins and podiums.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: 9th Place
2018: Currently 1st

Wins: Canada 2018, Abu Dhabi 2017
Podiums: (6)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm
Posts: 3372
pokerman wrote:
kleefton wrote:
Poker, can you please go over my scores for China? I believe I should have scored 122 minus the penalty.


1. Hamilton 12
2. Verstappen 12
3. Bottas 18
4. Ricciardo 12
5. Vettel 12
6. Raikonnen 12
7. Magnussen 12
8. Sainz 18
9. Hulk 12
10. Gasly 2

You only score points for drivers who finish in the top 10 as in the points, Gasly finished outside the top 10 so 120 points is correct.


Ah... gotcha.

Thsnks again mate :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 27477
kleefton wrote:
pokerman wrote:
kleefton wrote:
Poker, can you please go over my scores for China? I believe I should have scored 122 minus the penalty.


1. Hamilton 12
2. Verstappen 12
3. Bottas 18
4. Ricciardo 12
5. Vettel 12
6. Raikonnen 12
7. Magnussen 12
8. Sainz 18
9. Hulk 12
10. Gasly 2

You only score points for drivers who finish in the top 10 as in the points, Gasly finished outside the top 10 so 120 points is correct.


Ah... gotcha.

Thsnks again mate :thumbup:

No problem :)

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: 9th Place
2018: Currently 1st

Wins: Canada 2018, Abu Dhabi 2017
Podiums: (6)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 3483
Baku

1 - HAM
2 - VET
3 - RAI
4 - RIC
5 - BOT
6 - MAG
7 - ALO
8 - VAN
9 - GAS
10 - OCO

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 am
Posts: 1782
Backoo:

1. RIC
2. VET
3. BOT
4. HAM
5. RAI
6. VER
7. ALO
8. MAG
9. HUL
10. PER

_________________
#KeepFightingMichael


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 1954
Location: Colwyn Bay, North Wales
Bake

1 Vettel
2 Hamilton
3 Raikkonen
4 Ricciardo
5 Bottas
6 Verstappen
7 Magnussen
8 Alonso
9 Vandoorne
10 Grosjean

_________________
Organiser of the single most low-tech Robot Wars tournament in history, PM for details!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:11 pm
Posts: 673
Baku

1/ Vettel
2/ Bottas
3/ Raikkonen
4/ Hamilton
5/ Verstappen
6/ Ricciardo
7/ Magnussen
8/ Ocon
9/ Grosjean
10/ Hulkenberg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:33 pm
Posts: 1809
Damn I'm gonna have to step up my game to get back into this race. I'm coming for you lads (and gals).

Baku

1. Bottas
2. Verstappen
3. Hamilton
4. Vettel
5. Ricciardo
6. Hulkenberg
7. Raikkonen
8. Alonso
9. Magnussen
10. Sainz


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:04 am
Posts: 288
baku

1- Hamiilton
2- Bottas
3- vettel
4- Raikkonen
5- Versteppen
6- Riccardo
7- Hulkenburg
8- Magnessen
9- Sainz
10- Alonso

_________________
- Mod Team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Posts: 1991
Baku

Hamilton
Vettel
Bottas
Raikkonnen
Ricciardo
Verstappen
Magnussen
Sainz
Hulkenberg
Alonso

_________________
Top Three Team Champions 2017 (With Jezza13)
Group Pick 'Em 2016 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 48
Baku:
1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Verstappen
4. Bottas
5. Ricciardo
6. Raikkonen
7. Alonso
8. Hulkenberg
9. Sainz
10. Grosjean

_________________
Pick 10 Competition Podium:
2nd - Rodeo Romain trophy, with 176 points, in the 2013 US Grand Prix


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 4828
Baku

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Bottas
4. Raikkonen
5. Verstappen
6. Ricciardo
7. Hulkenberg
8. Magnussen
9. Alonso
10. Grosjean

_________________
"Clark came through at the end of the first lap so far ahead that we in the pits were convinced that the rest of the field must have been wiped out in an accident."
-Eddie Dennis, describing the dominance of Jim Clark in the Lotus 49 at Spa 1967


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:40 pm
Posts: 257
Location: USA
Baku

1. RAI
2. VET
3. VER
4. HAM
5. GRO
6. BOT
7. RIC
8. HULK
9. MAG
10. SAI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:04 pm
Posts: 460
Baku:

1. Hamilton
2. Vettel
3. Bottas
4. Raikkonen
5. Verstappen
6. Ricciardo
7. Magnussen
8. Grosjean
9. Perez
10. Alonso

_________________
PF1 forum games
Pick 10 2016: 2nd [3 wins]. 2017: 2nd [1 win].
F1 Oracle 2016: 3rd [4 wins]. 2017: 1st [6 wins].
Top Three 2016: 14th. 2017: 1st [5 wins] + Cup.
Group Pick'em 2016: 3rd [4 wins]. 2017: 1st [6 wins].


Last edited by TypingChicane on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am
Posts: 281
Location: Stratford
Need to up my game :blush:

Baku

Vettel
Raikkonen
Hamilton
Bottas
Verstappen
Ricciardo
Magnussen
Ocon
Grosejan
Hulkenberg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9256
Baku:

1. Hamilton
2. Räikkönen
3. Bottas
4. Vettel
5. Ricciardo
6. Verstappen
7. Magnussen
8. Hulkenberg
9. Perez
10. Ocon

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 1430
Baku:

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Bottas
4. Räikkönen
5. Ricciardo
6. Verstappen
7. Magnussen
8. Hülkenberg
9. Grosjean
10. Sainz

_________________
Winner of the [Charging Hamilton Trophy] !
Winner of the [Dominant Hamilton Trophy] !

Lewis Hamilton 4 x WDC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Posts: 2980
Baku:

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Bottas
4. Raikkonen
5. Verstappen
6. Ricciardo
7. Hulkenberg
8. Alonso
9. Sainz
10. Magnussen

_________________
Pick 10 | 1st x1, 2nd x3, 3rd x7
2018: 10th | 2017: 6th | 2016: 8th | 2015: 2nd | 2014: 15th | 2013: 17th | 2012: 11th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:03 pm
Posts: 172
Baku '18

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Raikkonen
4. Bottas
5. Ricciardo
6. Magnussen
7. Verstappen
8. Sainz
9. Hulkenberg
10. Alonso


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:14 am
Posts: 110
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire UK
Baku

1. Hamilton
2. Bottas
3. Vettel
4. Raikkonen
5. Verstappen
6. Ricciardo
7. Hulkenberg
8. Alonso
9. Sainz
10. Magnussen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:45 am
Posts: 594
Location: Michigan, USA
Azerbaijan Grand prix
1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Valtteri Bottas
3. Sebastian Vettel
4. Kimi Raikkonen
5. Daniel Ricciardo
6. Nico Hulkenberg
7. Max Verstappen
8. Fernando Alonso
9. Kevin Magnussen
10. Sergio Perez

Banker prediction, may change tomorrow.

_________________
Top Three: 8 wins, 24 podiums | 2016: 9th [6th] | 2017: 16th [6th] | 2018: 5th [8th]
Pick 10: 1 win, 7 podiums | 2016: 22nd | 2017: 21st | 2018: 9th
Group Pick'em: 2 wins, 11 podiums | 2016: 14th | 2017: 10th | 2018: 10th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 1001
Baku
1 - Vettel
2 - Hamilton
3 - Bottas
4 - Raikkonen
5 - Riccardo
6 - Versteppen
7 - Hulkenburg
8 - Magnessen
9 - Alonso
10 - Sainz

_________________
PF1 pick 10 2016: 7th (1 win, 4 podiums), 2017: 17th (3 podiums)
Awards: Sergio perez trophy & Podium specialist
PF1 pick 3 2015: constructors 2nd, singles 5th
Autosport Gp 2016/17 - 5th
F1 Oracle 2017: 2nd (6 wins), 2016:5th (2wins)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:59 am
Posts: 361
Baku gp 2018

1. vettel
2. hamilton
3. ricciardo
4. raikkonen
5. bottas
6. verstappen
7. hulkenberg
8. magnussen
9. alonso
10. perez

_________________
One & only - 'Iceman' Kimi Räikkönen

Pick 10|'18: /'17: P8{3P}/'16: P12{2P}/'14: P24{2P}
Top 3|'18: /'17: P4{8W},Team: P3 /'16: P8{1W},Team: P2
Group Pick'em|'17: P6{4P}/'16: P6{5P}
F1 Oracle|'18: /'17: P3{3W}/'16: P2{4W}


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 2533
Location: England
Baku

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Bottas
4. Raikonnen
5. Ricciardo
6. Verstappen
7. Hulkenberg
8. Magnussen
9. Alonso
10. Sainz

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2018: {Rookie Year}
Current positon: 1st | 2 Podiums | 1 Win


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 27477
Baku

01. Vettel
02. Hamilton
03. Bottas
04. Raikkonen
05. Verstappen
06. Ricciardo
07. Hulkenberg
08. Alonso
09. Magnussen
10. Perez

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: 9th Place
2018: Currently 1st

Wins: Canada 2018, Abu Dhabi 2017
Podiums: (6)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:18 pm
Posts: 35
Baku predictions....

1: Bottas
2: Vettel
3: Hamilton
4: Ricciardo
5: Raikkonen
6: Verstappen
7: Gasly
8: Hulkenberg
9: Magnussen
10: Alonso


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 am
Posts: 579
Baku:

Hamilton
Vettel
Bottas
Raikkonen
Verstappen
Ricciardo
Hulkenberg
Magnussen
Alonso
Sainz


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:46 am
Posts: 93
Location: Suffolk, UK
Baku:

1 ham
2 vet
3 bot
4 rai
5 ric
6 ver
7 hul
8 alo
9 mag
10 sai


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheDamus and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group