planetf1.com

It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:35 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:50 pm 

Haha yeah, I glanced at GTPlanet today to see if there was any news and saw a 45 page thread on update 1.21 :lol:

My PS3 will be updating the updates I've yet to do for a while now, but I can't wait to try it out! Pity I've also new DLC for PCARS and have FIFA16 so I've a lot to do in the world of gaming.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:34 pm 

Schumacher forever#1 wrote:
Haha yeah, I glanced at GTPlanet today to see if there was any news and saw a 45 page thread on update 1.21 :lol:

My PS3 will be updating the updates I've yet to do for a while now, but I can't wait to try it out! Pity I've also new DLC for PCARS and have FIFA16 so I've a lot to do in the world of gaming.

You need a tablet to install the APP to create the tracks, then you transfer the tracks to the PS3 via PSN. It works too on a smartphone (android) but its not recommended as you need a large screen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:30 pm 

nixxxon wrote:

You need a tablet to install the APP to create the tracks, then you transfer the tracks to the PS3 via PSN. It works too on a smartphone (android) but its not recommended as you need a large screen

Yeah I tried updating my iPad today from it's ancient iOS4.3 but now it's just broken lol. I installed Bluestacks there so I'm hoping that will work on my laptop. I'm gutted there are no elevation changes though!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:01 pm 

Yeah I tried updating my iPad today from it's ancient iOS4.3 but now it's just broken lol. I installed Bluestacks there so I'm hoping that will work on my laptop. I'm gutted there are no elevation changes though!

Yep, its a shame. For elevation changes you gotta try the other Eiffel with mountains. But you have to do the tracks by hand if you want some real track. I suggest you do crazy tracks with the uphill and downhill mountains in a roller-coaster style, its crazy fun.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:34 pm 

This group is pretty much dead. I don't blame ya'll. There is hardly any talk whatsoever on the the release date of GT Sport. With rumors like a release on for the VR headset or the PlayStation 4.5! It is quite ridiculous we do not have the game in the first quarter of the year, as was said. Forza and other racing titles are well ahead in to the next gen era. I am not sure what they are playing at. It is getting highly frustrating.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:09 pm 

ScuderiaFerrari wrote:
This group is pretty much dead. I don't blame ya'll. There is hardly any talk whatsoever on the the release date of GT Sport. With rumors like a release on for the VR headset or the PlayStation 4.5! It is quite ridiculous we do not have the game in the first quarter of the year, as was said. Forza and other racing titles are well ahead in to the next gen era. I am not sure what they are playing at. It is getting highly frustrating.

Ironically I was thinking about Gran Turismo yesterday and whether the GT Academy competition is running this year - apparently it's starting soon.

With regard to the new game, we all know how much the creator is a perfectionist and won't release the game until it's absolutely perfect... so I'm going for a 2018 release date!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:05 am 

A lot more infromation is coming through on GT Sport each day.

IMPO: The game will be a long awaited simulator for the PS4. Where the likes of Forza and other PC simulators have evolved somewhat in recent times, Gran Turismo Sport will indeed need to live up to some high expectations.

I hope more information comes on the actual game (GT7) with over 1,000 cars, after teh release of GT Sport. That will be the real game for me. I understand GT Sport will feature only race cars and events as such, it is going to be heavily associated with FIA events.

What are your thoughts?

More information on GT Sport can be found here