planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:53 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules





Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6105
Location: Michigan, USA
Jezza13 wrote:
Herb wrote:
I reckon I meet those criteria, especially BIB.

I could get my people to talk to your people.

You have people Herb??

Jeez, the only way my team would have people would be if I were schizophrenic.

:lol:

So do we have the first move of the silly season inked, then?

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1425
Location: Far side of Koozebane
Exediron wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Herb wrote:
I reckon I meet those criteria, especially BIB.

I could get my people to talk to your people.

You have people Herb??

Jeez, the only way my team would have people would be if I were schizophrenic.

:lol:

So do we have the first move of the silly season inked, then?


Well Herb is certainly the best candidate, not to mention the only candidate, so if he's keen then welcome aboard.

Herb... Just make your way to my motorhome (it's actually the beat up old caravan hooked up to the rusty 1967 Bedford truck at the end of pit lane) when your ready to sign. Knock lightly as the door has a habit of falling off and hitting people in the head.

Try to make it before 2pm as I get a visit from the good Dr Jim Beam every afternoon and can get a little disorientated if woken while medicated.

If your thinking of coming for lunch, bring Chinese. Haven't had a Chinese feed for ages. If not, do you prefer chicken or beef cup-a-noodles? I think i've got a couple of packets lying around somewhere, unless the bloody mice have gotten to them again. You'd think 6 cats in a caravan would be enough to get rid of mice.

BTW, can you weld? There's a broken suspension part on your car and it'll cost a fortune to get a new one. I would get a replacement but i'm paying alimony to 3 ex-wives and their blood sucking lawyers are taking me for everything I have. Also our main sponsor just *inaudible* off. I can't quite recall why as I was medicated at the time though I do recall them using the words sexual, harassment, secretary, ruin you and Queens Counsel. Don't know what to make of that really. I do have a mate who runs a chain of Gentlemens establishments who is interested in a sponsorship deal so that's something to look forward to. He might even throw in a few moral building sessions for the team :nod: ;)

Anyway, good to have you as part of the team Herb old boy. You've made a very wise decision

_________________
Question: If a compulsive liar tells you they're a compulsive liar, are they really a compulsive liar?

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Posts: 2019
Jezza13 wrote:
Exediron wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Herb wrote:
I reckon I meet those criteria, especially BIB.

I could get my people to talk to your people.

You have people Herb??

Jeez, the only way my team would have people would be if I were schizophrenic.

:lol:

So do we have the first move of the silly season inked, then?


Well Herb is certainly the best candidate, not to mention the only candidate, so if he's keen then welcome aboard.

Herb... Just make your way to my motorhome (it's actually the beat up old caravan hooked up to the rusty 1967 Bedford truck at the end of pit lane) when your ready to sign. Knock lightly as the door has a habit of falling off and hitting people in the head.

Try to make it before 2pm as I get a visit from the good Dr Jim Beam every afternoon and can get a little disorientated if woken while medicated.

If your thinking of coming for lunch, bring Chinese. Haven't had a Chinese feed for ages. If not, do you prefer chicken or beef cup-a-noodles? I think i've got a couple of packets lying around somewhere, unless the bloody mice have gotten to them again. You'd think 6 cats in a caravan would be enough to get rid of mice.

BTW, can you weld? There's a broken suspension part on your car and it'll cost a fortune to get a new one. I would get a replacement but i'm paying alimony to 3 ex-wives and their blood sucking lawyers are taking me for everything I have. Also our main sponsor just *inaudible* off. I can't quite recall why as I was medicated at the time though I do recall them using the words sexual, harassment, secretary, ruin you and Queens Counsel. Don't know what to make of that really. I do have a mate who runs a chain of Gentlemens establishments who is interested in a sponsorship deal so that's something to look forward to. He might even throw in a few moral building sessions for the team :nod: ;)

Anyway, good to have you as part of the team Herb old boy. You've made a very wise decision


All sounds a bit James Hunt. I'm in!

_________________
Top Three Team Champions 2017 (With Jezza13)
Group Pick 'Em 2016 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6105
Location: Michigan, USA
Alright, I've made the move official. Lucky 13 Racing is now Jezza13 and Herb. Better watch out for these guys, Crash & Learn! ;)

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Posts: 2019
Exediron wrote:
Alright, I've made the move official. Lucky 13 Racing is now Jezza13 and Herb. Better watch out for these guys, Crash & Learn! ;)


We've got a fair bit of ground to make up!

_________________
Top Three Team Champions 2017 (With Jezza13)
Group Pick 'Em 2016 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1425
Location: Far side of Koozebane
Herb wrote:
Exediron wrote:
Alright, I've made the move official. Lucky 13 Racing is now Jezza13 and Herb. Better watch out for these guys, Crash & Learn! ;)


We've got a fair bit of ground to make up!


I prefer to think of it as opportunities for improvement but if I was being honest, yeah, we've got more work to do than a one armed bricklayer in Baghdad.

_________________
Question: If a compulsive liar tells you they're a compulsive liar, are they really a compulsive liar?

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Posts: 2019
Well, here goes then.

Ham
Ros
Vet

I predict a boring race.

_________________
Top Three Team Champions 2017 (With Jezza13)
Group Pick 'Em 2016 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:41 pm
Posts: 358
Silverstone, Great Britain:

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Nico Rosberg
3. Daniel Ricciardo

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition: 10th (2014); 8th (2015)

PF1 Pick 3 Competition: 1st (2014); 1st (2015)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Posts: 3065
Silverstone:

Hamilton
Rosberg
Vettel

Because it has to happen sooner or later!

_________________
Pick 10 | 1st x3, 2nd x3, 3rd x7
2018: 5th | 2017: 6th | 2016: 8th | 2015: 2nd | 2014: 15th | 2013: 17th | 2012: 11th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 am
Posts: 594
Rosberg
Hamilton
Vettel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 1042
Silverstone

The ham
Ros
Vet

_________________
PF1 pick 10 2016: 7th (1 win, 4 podiums), 2017: 17th (3 podiums)
Awards: Sergio perez trophy & Podium specialist
PF1 pick 3 2015: constructors 2nd, singles 5th
Autosport Gp 2016/17 - 5th
F1 Oracle 2017: 2nd (6 wins), 2016:5th (2wins)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 751
Location: Toronto, Canada
Silvers

1 hammer
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 pm
Posts: 295
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Silverstone

Hamilton
Rosberg
Vettel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:19 pm
Posts: 760
Location: In the misty morning, on the edge of time.
Great Britain

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel

_________________
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time…so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6105
Location: Michigan, USA
Of the people who have placed predictions ahead of FP1, 87% of them picked the same podium! :-P

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 am
Posts: 594
Exediron wrote:
Of the people who have placed predictions ahead of FP1, 87% of them picked the same podium! :-P

Hmm I need to see after FP2 if its worth taking risk as a championship leader or go with the regular flow


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Posts: 9898
Location: Travelling around the world
Britain

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo

_________________
I don't rely entirely on God
ImageImage
I rely on Prost



FA#14


Last edited by mcdo on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1425
Location: Far side of Koozebane
Grand Prix of Great Britain

1: Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton (MBE)
2: Nico Erik Rosberg
3: Max Emilian Verstappen

Playin it safe aint gunna win me no prizes

_________________
Question: If a compulsive liar tells you they're a compulsive liar, are they really a compulsive liar?

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)


Last edited by Jezza13 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 am
Posts: 714
Location: South London
Here's to gambling...

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Hulkenberg

_________________
NH#1: Quick Nick Heidfeld
NH#2: HULK SMASH

PF1 Pick 10 Podiums: 6 (2nd IND '11; 1st JPN '12; 1st MCO '13; 3rd DEU '16; 3rd USA '16, 3rd MEX '16)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:59 am
Posts: 371
British GP 2016:

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Nico Rosberg
3. Max Verstappen

_________________
One & only - 'Iceman' Kimi Räikkönen

Pick 10|'18: /'17: P8{3P}/'16: P12{2P}/'14: P24{2P}
Top 3|'18: /'17: P4{8W},Team: P3 /'16: P8{1W},Team: P2
Group Pick'em|'17: P6{4P}/'16: P6{5P}
F1 Oracle|'18: /'17: P3{3W}/'16: P2{4W}


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 4950
GB

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo

_________________
"Clark came through at the end of the first lap so far ahead that we in the pits were convinced that the rest of the field must have been wiped out in an accident."
-Eddie Dennis, describing the dominance of Jim Clark in the Lotus 49 at Spa 1967


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 am
Posts: 594
robins13 wrote:
Rosberg
Hamilton
Vettel

Changing back to regular boring pick
Hamilton
Rosberg
Vettel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:04 pm
Posts: 460
Britain

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Verstappen

_________________
PF1 forum games
Pick 10 2016: 2nd [3 wins]. 2017: 2nd [1 win].
F1 Oracle 2016: 3rd [4 wins]. 2017: 1st [6 wins].
Top Three 2016: 14th. 2017: 1st [5 wins] + Cup.
Group Pick'em 2016: 3rd [4 wins]. 2017: 1st [6 wins].


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6105
Location: Michigan, USA
2016 BRITISH GRAND PRIX
Podium Prediction

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Nico Rosberg
3. Daniel Ricciardo

Verstappen's long runs look pretty good, but I'm going with Ricciardo here by gut feel. Tempted to pick Rosberg over Hamilton purely because nobody else has! :lol:

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:45 am
Posts: 618
Location: Michigan, USA
British Grand Prix
1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Daniel Ricciardo
3. Sebastian Vettel

We shall see rather this admittedly somewhat bold move pays off for me or not... :uhoh:

_________________
Top Three: 9 wins, 26 podiums | 2016: 9th [6th] | 2017: 16th [6th] | 2018: 3rd [4th]
Pick 10: 1 win, 8 podiums | 2016: 22nd | 2017: 21st | 2018: 2nd
Group Pick'em: 2 wins, 11 podiums | 2016: 14th | 2017: 10th | 2018: 10th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:00 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 7522
Britain
1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am
Posts: 715
Location: Australia
Nearly forgot

Silverstone 2016,

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo

_________________
#Keep Fighting Michael


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1425
Location: Far side of Koozebane
Jezza13 wrote:
Grand Prix of Great Britain

1: Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton (MBE)
2: Nico Erik Rosberg
3: Max Emilian Verstappen

Playin it safe aint gunna win me no prizes



Results are as they crossed the line right Exed old buddy old pal?

_________________
Question: If a compulsive liar tells you they're a compulsive liar, are they really a compulsive liar?

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 583
Location: Athens, Greece
Jezza13 wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Grand Prix of Great Britain

1: Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton (MBE)
2: Nico Erik Rosberg
3: Max Emilian Verstappen

Playin it safe aint gunna win me no prizes



Results are as they crossed the line right Exed old buddy old pal?


Rosberg received a penalty thus it's ham/ver/ros

_________________
Top 10 Competition
2016: 12th, Podiums: 2nd Great Britain

Top 3 Competition
2016: 5th, Wins in: Spain, 1st Great Britain

F1 Oracle 2016: 2nd, Wins in: Australia, Russia, Canada, Great Britain

Group Pick'em 6th, Podiums: 2nd Monaco


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 583
Location: Athens, Greece
Unbelievable!!!

I just checked and it looks like there are 19 winners in this race!!!!

We all got Hamilton and that's it...

_________________
Top 10 Competition
2016: 12th, Podiums: 2nd Great Britain

Top 3 Competition
2016: 5th, Wins in: Spain, 1st Great Britain

F1 Oracle 2016: 2nd, Wins in: Australia, Russia, Canada, Great Britain

Group Pick'em 6th, Podiums: 2nd Monaco


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1425
Location: Far side of Koozebane
Fountoukos13 wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Grand Prix of Great Britain

1: Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton (MBE)
2: Nico Erik Rosberg
3: Max Emilian Verstappen

Playin it safe aint gunna win me no prizes



Results are as they crossed the line right Exed old buddy old pal?


Rosberg received a penalty thus it's ham/ver/ros


Image
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/491612325/facebook_facepalm_400x400.jpg

_________________
Question: If a compulsive liar tells you they're a compulsive liar, are they really a compulsive liar?

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6105
Location: Michigan, USA
Fountoukos13 wrote:
Unbelievable!!!

I just checked and it looks like there are 19 winners in this race!!!!

We all got Hamilton and that's it...

Yes, you're right - every person who submitted a prediction I believe did go with Hamilton to win, and nobody had the other two correct. I'm going to wait a bit before posting official results to see if Rosberg's appeal goes anywhere - we have a two week break, and it will change a lot of things if he wins the appeal and keeps his second. I don't expect him to, however.

(And yes, the competition is indeed based off of the official classification, not the order in which they crossed the line - sorry, VES-pickers! ;) )

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1425
Location: Far side of Koozebane
Exediron wrote:
Fountoukos13 wrote:
Unbelievable!!!

I just checked and it looks like there are 19 winners in this race!!!!

We all got Hamilton and that's it...

Yes, you're right - every person who submitted a prediction I believe did go with Hamilton to win, and nobody had the other two correct. I'm going to wait a bit before posting official results to see if Rosberg's appeal goes anywhere - we have a two week break, and it will change a lot of things if he wins the appeal and keeps his second. I don't expect him to, however.

(And yes, the competition is indeed based off of the official classification, not the order in which they crossed the line - sorry, VES-pickers! ;) )


Image
https://media.giphy.com/media/GmlDMFfcNy7tu/giphy.gif

_________________
Question: If a compulsive liar tells you they're a compulsive liar, are they really a compulsive liar?

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Posts: 2019
Jezza13 wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Grand Prix of Great Britain

1: Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton (MBE)
2: Nico Erik Rosberg
3: Max Emilian Verstappen

Playin it safe aint gunna win me no prizes



Results are as they crossed the line right Exed old buddy old pal?



Up until I read this I wanted Merc's appeal to fail. now I'd like it to succeed - just to kick off the comeback!

It'd give me the correct top 2 too.

_________________
Top Three Team Champions 2017 (With Jezza13)
Group Pick 'Em 2016 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 am
Posts: 6105
Location: Michigan, USA
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/formula-1/2016/07/10/british-grand-prix-silverstone-live/
Image

2016 BRITISH GRAND PRIX RESULTS

With a late penalty dropping Rosberg from 2nd on the podium and promoting Max Verstappen into his place, not only did no one manage to score a perfect podium, no one even managed to get second or third place correct. All but one enterprising contestant had but Rosberg second on the podium; Remmirath of Crash & Learn earns a shout-out for putting a Red Bull second instead, but it would turn out to be the wrong one, netting no points. Not a single one of us was brave enough to put Rosberg third. But a number of people did correctly predict the winner, and so congratulations are in order for Exediron, Bentrovato, GPG, herb, Jenson's Understeer, Jezza13, Lotus49, Mayhem, mcdo, Saz, theferret, TypingChicane, Fountoukos13, Icemanjee1, Remmirath, robins13, Ruste13, Black_Flag_11 and cm97! All of whom take the joint round win in the largest tie of competition history. Also in a first ever, there is no third step on the podium; only two results were achieved this round. A win, and a DNS. :lol:

Race Result
~ 1. Exediron +5 Points
~ 1. Bentrovato +5 Points
~ 1. GPG +5 Points
~ 1. herb +5 Points
~ 1. Jenson's Understeer +5 Points
~ 1. Jezza13 +5 Points
~ 1. Lotus49 +5 Points
~ 1. Mayhem +5 Points
~ 1. mcdo +5 Points
~ 1. Saz +5 Points
~ 1. theferret +5 Points
~ 1. TypingChicane +5 Points
~ 1. Fountoukos13 +5 Points
~ 1. Icemanjee1 +5 Points
~ 1. Remmirath +5 Points
~ 1. robins13 +5 Points
~ 1. Ruste13 +5 Points
~ 1. Black_Flag_11 +5 Points
~ 1. cm97 +5 Points
~ 20. dizlexik DNS
~ 20. IDrinkYourMilkshake DNS
~ 20. Thrash13 DNS

No surprisingly, this farcical result yields little movement in the individual standings. The sole exception is the battle for 19th place, where Ruste13 passes Thrash13 by virtue of submitting a prediction this round, in the process ensuring that all three bottom places are occupied by contestants who are not currently submitting predictions.

Individual Standings - Round Ten
1. robins13 -- 48 Points
2. cm97 -- 44 Points
3. Bentrovato -- 41 Points
4. Jenson's Understeer -- 38 Points (3 Wins)
5. Fountoukos13 -- 38 Points (2 Wins)
6. Saz -- 37 Points
7. Black_Flag_11 -- 33 Points (1 Perfect Podium)
8. mcdo -- 33 Points (0 Perfect Podiums)
9. Herb -- 32 Points
10. GPG -- 30 Points
~ 11. Icemanjee1 -- 27 Points (3 Wins)
~ 11. Remmirath -- 27 Points (3 Wins)
13. Exediron -- 26 Points (3 Wins)
14. Lotus49 -- 26 Points (1 Win)
15. Jezza13 -- 24 Points
16. Mayhem -- 22 Points
17. TypingChicane -- 21 Points (0 DNS)
18. theferret -- 21 Points (3 DNS)
29. Ruste13 -- 12 Points
20. Thrash13 -- 10 Points
21. dizlexik -- 0 Points (6 DNS)
22. IDrinkYourMilkshake -- 0 Points (7 DNS)

In the team standings, there is no movement whatsoever. Every team scored 10 points, and their relative positions remain unchanged in the slightest heading into Hungary.

Team Standings - Round Ten
1. Fire & Ice (robins13 & Saz) -- 85 Points
2. Multi21 (Icemanjee1 & cm97) -- 71 Points (6 Wins)
3. Mind Your Manors (Black_Flag_11 & Fountoukos13) -- 71 Points (5 Wins)
4. Understeer = Mayhem (Jenson's Understeer & Mayhem) -- 60 Points
5. McLotus (Lotus49 & mcdo) -- 59 Points
6. No Limit Excedrin Racing (Exediron & GPG) -- 56 Points
7. Redline GP (Bentrovato & Ruste13) -- 53 Points
8. Crash & Learn (Remmirath & TypingChicane) -- 48 Points
9. Lucky 13 Racing (Herb & Jezza13) -- 39 Points

On to Hungary, where hopefully the possibility of a Red Bull threat will yield some more varied podium predictions! C'mon people, this isn't 2014 anymore - try putting a non-Merc on the second step! :thumbup: ;)

_________________
PF1 PICK 10 COMPETITION (4 wins, 14 podiums): 2017: 19th| 2016: 3rd| 2015: 4th
PF1 TOP THREE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): 2017: 2nd| 2015: 1st
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 4950
My first win!!! Yaaaaaaa...oh wait.

_________________
"Clark came through at the end of the first lap so far ahead that we in the pits were convinced that the rest of the field must have been wiped out in an accident."
-Eddie Dennis, describing the dominance of Jim Clark in the Lotus 49 at Spa 1967


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Posts: 3065
It was a super-exciting opening match-up in the second round of the Knockout Cup!

...actually no, it was not. Every entrant scored five points. Therefore every match-up is essentially as it was before Silverstone. Hopefully Hungary will see a little more variation in our scores because right now, the only way to separate the eight match-ups is by seed!

#1 robins13 0 vs 0 #18 TypingChicane (Silverstone: 5 v 5)
#2 cm97 0 vs 0 #17 Jezza13 (Silverstone: 5 v 5)
#3 Bentrovato 0 vs 0 #14 Exediron (Silverstone: 5 v 5)
#4 Fountoukos13 0 vs 0 #13 Lotus49 (Silverstone: 5 v 5)
#5 Jenson's Understeer 0 vs 0 #12 Remmirath (Silverstone: 5 v 5)
#6 Black_Flag_11 0 vs 0 #11 Saz (Silverstone: 5 v 5)
#7 Herb 0 vs 0 #10 GPG (Silverstone: 5 v 5)
#8 icemanjee1 0 vs 0 #9 mcdo (Silverstone: 5 v 5)

_________________
Pick 10 | 1st x3, 2nd x3, 3rd x7
2018: 5th | 2017: 6th | 2016: 8th | 2015: 2nd | 2014: 15th | 2013: 17th | 2012: 11th


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 am
Posts: 714
Location: South London
Hungary 2016

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Daniel Ricciardo
3. Max Verstappen

_________________
NH#1: Quick Nick Heidfeld
NH#2: HULK SMASH

PF1 Pick 10 Podiums: 6 (2nd IND '11; 1st JPN '12; 1st MCO '13; 3rd DEU '16; 3rd USA '16, 3rd MEX '16)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Posts: 2019
Hungary:

HAM
VES
ROS

Might change beforehand...

_________________
Top Three Team Champions 2017 (With Jezza13)
Group Pick 'Em 2016 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Posts: 3065
This feels like the hardest top three to predict in a while. Let's try:

1. Hamilton
2. Verstappen
3. Rosberg

_________________
Pick 10 | 1st x3, 2nd x3, 3rd x7
2018: 5th | 2017: 6th | 2016: 8th | 2015: 2nd | 2014: 15th | 2013: 17th | 2012: 11th


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group