planetf1.com

It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:23 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:15 pm 

An odd thing I got from the episode is that it really doesn't matter what decisions anyone makes because what is going to happen is already set in place and can't be changed!

It's hard to explain in general and especially without spoilers, but I'll do my best. The only reason what happened at the end happened, was because what was happening at the present effected what happened in the past for the purpose to happen in the present. So the present was already pre written by events occurring at the present and the past at the same time. :?

Imagesource: funnyjunk.com

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:51 pm 

minchy wrote:
An odd thing I got from the episode is that it really doesn't matter what decisions anyone makes because what is going to happen is already set in place and can't be changed!

It's hard to explain in general and especially without spoilers, but I'll do my best. The only reason what happened at the end happened, was because what was happening at the present effected what happened in the past for the purpose to happen in the present. So the present was already pre written by events occurring at the present and the past at the same time. :?

I'm waiting for Sarah Connor to pop up.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:05 pm 

Yeah it does have a bit of a time-loop type scenario to it.

I hope it gets explained properly because from what I can make out:
Spoiler (click to show)

I think I prefer the second option so far, less plot holes. I hope it gets explained properly because thinking out loud like this will forever make me go cross-eyed!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:28 pm 

Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Yeah it does have a bit of a time-loop type scenario to it.

I hope it gets explained properly because from what I can make out:
Spoiler (click to show)

I think I prefer the second option so far, less plot holes. I hope it gets explained properly because thinking out loud like this will forever make me go cross-eyed!

Or, regarding Option 1:

Spoiler (click to show)

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:58 pm 

minchy wrote:

This changes everything we know has happened for two reasons:

1)It's been long theorised that
Spoiler (click to show)

2) We've already seen that the Faceless Men can wear any of the faces in their temple, and we know even though that temple is in Braavos, they aren't naturally Braavosi. Now, assuming they have a warg/magic/whatever that can
Spoiler (click to show)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:32 pm 

Completely off topic but i had Roger Ashton-Griffiths pop into my work recently who plays Mace Tyrell. Nice guy to chat to for a while but i'm afraid no spoilers i can pass on :-P