planetf1.com

It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:00 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:31 am 

Loved reading his posts and comments....Seems not to post anymore...I hope everything is well.

Last edited by Ruste13 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:00 pm 

All I know is that it is nothing to do with the mods, Blinky's account is still live.

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:43 pm 

I believe he had stated a while back that he was having some health problems and wouldn't be posting much anymore. It's possible that I'm thinking of someone else though so don't rely on my memory.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:49 pm 

I stand corrected on the lack of mod involvement. Turns out there was no SANCTIONED action taken, but one of my former colleagues deleted his account through some sort of vendetta. I apologise for my earlier post, and for not catching this one over a year ago.

Thanks to those of you who brought this to my attention.

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:04 pm 

I was just about to say I noticed the "newest member" is none other than Blinky, does that mean his account has been reinstated?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:51 pm 

Since he hadn't done anything wrong, yes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:20 pm 

Cool. Hope his health is ok.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:26 pm 

Wow guys, I'm touched (No, not down there, and yes, in a good way) at your concern and that I am remembered. I'm doing fine, and the reason I faded out for awhile was because I had to take a step back for a little while. Although if you knew my life history (construction worker, ex-military where opinions are exchanged without filters) you wouldn't know that I have a sensitive side. I care about a lot of things, sometimes too much. I also care about you guys. But I also cared about my mental "Happiness", and my meter was dipping because sometimes the conversation got a little less than polite and civil in personal exchanges. I bothers me that in a place where people with a similar but intense passion gather and it can get ugly. It's like watching two of your aunts at a family gathering get into a full-blown cat fight.

Anyhewwww, I digress, I can't change how others act of feel, all I can do is control how I feel and act. I just had to step back and as Crocodile Dundee" said, time for a walkabout.

Now, I will have to catch up. How's the racing?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:32 pm 

Glad your back...Last race was fantastic! Hoping for more of the same tonight....Qualifying is rubbish.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:24 pm 

Blinky McSquinty wrote:
Wow guys, I'm touched (No, not down there, and yes, in a good way) at your concern and that I am remembered. I'm doing fine, and the reason I faded out for awhile was because I had to take a step back for a little while. Although if you knew my life history (construction worker, ex-military where opinions are exchanged without filters) you wouldn't know that I have a sensitive side. I care about a lot of things, sometimes too much. I also care about you guys. But I also cared about my mental "Happiness", and my meter was dipping because sometimes the conversation got a little less than polite and civil in personal exchanges. I bothers me that in a place where people with a similar but intense passion gather and it can get ugly. It's like watching two of your aunts at a family gathering get into a full-blown cat fight.

Anyhewwww, I digress, I can't change how others act of feel, all I can do is control how I feel and act. I just had to step back and as Crocodile Dundee" said, time for a walkabout.

Average. But really glad you're back. Post often, they were always interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:28 am 

Welcome back Blink!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:03 am 

Did you get an email regarding your account or do you just have spectacular timing?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:14 am 

Welcome back! I guess the thanks goes to Ruste13 really. :thumbup:

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:34 pm 

mac_d wrote:
Did you get an email regarding your account or do you just have spectacular timing?

A good friend alerted me.

Thanks guys

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:35 pm 

Welcome back Blinky! I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss your posts :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:25 pm 

Blinky McSquinty wrote:

Haha, I did exactly the same. Sometimes that's how it is, you take a step back.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:17 pm 

Welcome back Blinky! :)