planetf1.com

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:52 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 pm 

ITS started. someone on the radio earlier (did not catch the beginning so dont know who) says that if they are willing or intending to be martyrs, let it be know that their bodies or bits thereof later recovered will be interred on a pig farm.

This is not going to be popular with most, but no doubt will gather momentum

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:37 pm 

Steve C wrote:
I'm not really liking what I'm reading here in some posts. No there's not going to be a WW3 mainly because in war, you have countries against countries and neither the west (freedom) or any of the other non-freedom loving countries want this.

Let me try to explain something here. The wacko islamist terrorist don't care what color you are, they don't care what background you come from, they don't care if you're short or tall, they don't care if you like to watch racing cars go around a track - they only want to kill you if you don't change to their way of thinking. PERIOD. Until most of you realize this, we're all doomed. We cannot fight a faith unless you're ready to find these people in their homes and kill them first (or at least put them away forever).

Also, I am a extreme right winger in America, by the presses definition. My definition is that I'm for Freedom and I'm for our Constitution. These are two words that some liberals hate. So, you can call me extreme but be sure you understand what that means. We are not your enemy, wake up.

Well, what would be a substantial difference between the scenario of WW3 and "we're all doomed" scenario? Scary, scary..

But the good news is, most of us do realize what these terrorists are about, that it is going for "Silence... or I'll kill you!" (as Jeff Dunham's 'Achmed' would put it so eloquently). You are right, they don't care if you're short or tall and all that what you mentioned, and what is more relevant to mention: they don't care if you're a Christian or a Hindu or a Muslim...

The other part, the killing part... good luck with it. I mean, good luck to finding the actual terrorists and killing them, and not innocent people that you might only believe to be that or to be potentially dangerous, particularly based on their belonging to that particular faith. And I wonder, you started with what you, an individual, did not like seeing here, but ending with "we" as some group opposed to "us" on the other side. Who's "we" and who's "us"?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:07 pm 

In addition, indiscriminate retaliation is exactly the response Radical Islam wants. In fact intervention with no thought out 'post event strategy' has led to IS overrunning vast swathes of Iraq.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:14 pm 

Horrible scenes currently in France as this continues. A hostage situation whilst the police also have the two killers from the Charlie Hebdo attacked cornered.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:17 pm 

And now the terrorist(s) are dead. Both in the kosher supermarket and in the printing warehouse.
4 hostages are dead.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 pm 

I think it's quite naive for these sorts of attacks to be boiled down to "they don't like our freedoms". There's so much more (previous foreign policy etc.) that comes into it.

"Noise is a form of energy and the less you hear means the more you use for propulsion" - Ulrich Baretzky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:36 pm 

TheOtherGuy wrote:
I think it's quite naive for these sorts of attacks to be boiled down to "they don't like our freedoms". There's so much more (previous foreign policy etc.) that comes into it.

Agreed.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 64153.html
Quote:
Cherif, 32, had been sentenced to three years in prison in 2008 for helping to transport fighters for the alleged purposes of jihad from France to Iraq, for which he served 18 months, the Associated Press reported. He had said he was inspired to do so after witnessing images of CIA torture from Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

I think it's anti-progressive to paint the picture of these groups being mindless, killing for the sake of killing. That they are so full of hate just because they are.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 pm 

Nop ,because history tells us people like them will always fail there are far to many of us that would wish to root them out or show no fear and tell them to jog on.
In truth they are weak and must use acts of terror to make them seem bigger than they are.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:18 pm 

Can I just say, thank you for keeping this debate civilised, using facts to get your points across, not getting the thread locked and not getting me in trouble.

Islamic extremism is a very important issue in the modern world and it needs to be discussed so a solution can be found to combat it. Obviously, it is a very sensitive issue as a lot of people have been killed or effected by it in some way.

Those on here who live in the UK are obviously aware of certain members in right wing groups and parties have blamed all Muslims for this, but please don't listen to them. We need peace, combatting Islamic extremism is one way of achieving this but not combatting Islam as a whole.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 pm 

DisaterX47 wrote:
Can I just say, thank you for keeping this debate civilised, using facts to get your points across, not getting the thread locked and not getting me in trouble.

Islamic extremism is a very important issue in the modern world and it needs to be discussed so a solution can be found to combat it. Obviously, it is a very sensitive issue as a lot of people have been killed or effected by it in some way.

Those on here who live in the UK are obviously aware of certain members in right wing groups and parties have blamed all Muslims for this, but please don't listen to them. We need peace, combatting Islamic extremism is one way of achieving this but not combatting Islam as a whole.

I think most people in UK would be way down your list in this.

Anyone over the age of about 25 recalls 40 odd years of terrorism linked to religion in our own country.

(if you are un sure what I mean look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_te ... at_Britain)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 am 

Black_Flag_11 wrote:
TheOtherGuy wrote:

Agreed.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 64153.html
Quote:
Cherif, 32, had been sentenced to three years in prison in 2008 for helping to transport fighters for the alleged purposes of jihad from France to Iraq, for which he served 18 months, the Associated Press reported. He had said he was inspired to do so after witnessing images of CIA torture from Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

I think it's anti-progressive to paint the picture of these groups being mindless, killing for the sake of killing. That they are so full of hate just because they are.

And the men are also of Algerian origin. Given France's fraught history with that country, it becomes even more complex...

"Noise is a form of energy and the less you hear means the more you use for propulsion" - Ulrich Baretzky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:13 am 

pubpokerplayer wrote:
So what exactly do you propose we do. Go round killing innocents? It has to be treated very carefully otherwise we risk harming more innocents making us no worse than the terrorist. Standing shoulder to shoulder lighting candles and holding up Charlie placards isn't a way of doing something its a way of showing others we are there and showing terrorist we don't fear them.

The removal of legal guns would make the world a much safer place but as an American you wouldn't have that!

Not here in America are you going to take away our legal guns. That's such a moronic look at something. Take away the legal guns, right.

You're going to take away the defense of my family because you think it's the guns fault.

Again, our Gov'ts know where these people are. They should have the balls to stand up and go over and get them.

Standing shoulder to shoulder does nothing of the sort. Our Muslim friends, and yes I have some, need to take the first step and point these radicals out for who they are.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:47 am 

Steve C wrote:
pubpokerplayer wrote:
So what exactly do you propose we do. Go round killing innocents? It has to be treated very carefully otherwise we risk harming more innocents making us no worse than the terrorist. Standing shoulder to shoulder lighting candles and holding up Charlie placards isn't a way of doing something its a way of showing others we are there and showing terrorist we don't fear them.

The removal of legal guns would make the world a much safer place but as an American you wouldn't have that!

Not here in America are you going to take away our legal guns. That's such a moronic look at something. Take away the legal guns, right.

You're going to take away the defense of my family because you think it's the guns fault.

Again, our Gov'ts know where these people are. They should have the balls to stand up and go over and get them.

Standing shoulder to shoulder does nothing of the sort. Our Muslim friends, and yes I have some, need to take the first step and point these radicals out for who they are.

But as "extreme right winger" you got to deal first with your Gov't. First get rid of that, as they stand between you and your Freedom & Constitution and are useless anyway (guess, some killing will have to occur in due of that process). Then, as there is no Army anymore, assemble your big vigilantly militia. Then make sure your Muslim friends would be wanting to talk to you and point out all those Muslim radicals, and then... sail over and kill 'em all. And judging from this Paris attack, before sailing abroad you probably might want to start killing them at home. So, in a nutshell... that would be all.

And I go to my boring job, Monday morning..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:18 am 

TheOtherGuy wrote:

Exactly. Frequently, hate has been spawned and encouraged over generations as a result of dominating countries' foreign policy/people making money from the situation etc. Nowadays, we even have people that hate their own governments' actions so much - they join the militants/terrorist ranks!

I worked in the West End of London during the height of the IRA terrorist campaign, and have to admit that I hated the IRA for all the usual reasons - the most important being the indiscriminate bombings that killed innocent people (embarrassingly, the other 'important' reason was the inconvenience of being thrown out of work place/shops 'cos of bomb threats...). If terrorists/freedom fighters want things to change - attack the bloody politicians/supporting financiers who are profiting from the situation and the armed forces, not innocent civilians!

The current Moslem extremists are a serious concern (that IMO will not be solved for generations), but it worries me far more that ordinary people will blame all Muslims/the extremists will start attacking them and the governments will use terrorism as an excuse to erode citizens rights and start yet another war that will only result in more terrorists.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:06 am 

Steve C wrote:
Standing shoulder to shoulder does nothing of the sort. Our Muslim friends, and yes I have some, need to take the first step and point these radicals out for who they are

Sorry Steve, could you elaborate on this? As I read it as saying Muslims should condemn the attacks, which has already happened on a worldwide scale.

For example: http://news.yahoo.com/arab-league-top-m ... 07581.html

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:29 am 

No. If there is a WW3 it will fought over increasingly scarce resources.

Am I the only one who believes that IS's goals have little to do with Islam? As I see it, their leaders are interested in control of the Middle East's oil resources, and the wealth and power that comes with it. It's often said that religion causes wars; personally I would say that 99% of wars are caused by money but a particular religion or ideology often proves to be a useful tool for rallying people to the cause. "Come fight for me to defend our culture and beliefs against our enemies who would threaten them" is always going to garner far more support than "Come fight for me so I can be rich and powerful".

In line with what others have said, the people who commit these sorts of acts have an ideology so extreme that I don't ever see it gaining enough momentum to pose a real threat, particularly in an increasingly connected world where the freedom of information provided by the Internet helps prevent this highly insular way of thinking. I don't think the threat posed by extreme Islamists can ever go further than a handful of crazed individuals committing sporadic acts of murder.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:03 am 

Steve C wrote:
Standing shoulder to shoulder does nothing of the sort. Our Muslim friends, and yes I have some, need to take the first step and point these radicals out for who they are

Remember when Anders Breivik murdered 77 people and we were asking white Christians to step up ad "own" the massacre?

Me neither...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:15 pm 

Speaking about the extremist Muslim terrorists who are after us to kill us, and that we are all doomed if we don't go somewhere there over and kill them all first..

The number of American troops killed in Afghanistan and Iraq between 2001 and 2012 was 6,488. The number of American women who were murdered by current or ex male partners during that time was 11,766.

3 The number of women murdered every day by a current or former male partner in the US.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/2 ... 59776.html

And it is not only the US. The number for France (the place of the latest terrorist attack) is 150 women killed per year.

There you go, the terrorism. Well, it's not the Muslim radicals doing so much killing of our people here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:52 pm 

Prema wrote:
Speaking about the extremist Muslim terrorists who are after us to kill us, and that we are all doomed if we don't go somewhere there over and kill them all first..

The number of American troops killed in Afghanistan and Iraq between 2001 and 2012 was 6,488. The number of American women who were murdered by current or ex male partners during that time was 11,766.

3 The number of women murdered every day by a current or former male partner in the US.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/2 ... 59776.html

And it is not only the US. The number for France (the place of the latest terrorist attack) is 150 women killed per year.

There you go, the terrorism. Well, it's not the Muslim radicals doing so much killing of our people here.

Well it would not matter if Muslims took over cos women dont count

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:43 pm 

We are all rational people here..............So

There is a group of people who live amongst us and overseas, who reject the rules that we live by.

They attract each other by means of a cause that they believe in.

They attach themselves to a Prophet and a God that means so much to them, that any person that disagrees with them, or any government who sends armies that trespass on their Holy Land is an enemy.

They do not have the size of Army (yet) or the weapons (yet) to fight a straight fight, so they attack the enemies of their Beliefs by the means of Fear and Terror.

Ok, now what we may feel........

The fear that we have is this.............the religion that these people have attached themselves to is the Muslim faith and the Muslim community is growing across the West. We feel that Muslims, if pushed, would chose the extremists view ahead of the 'western' view, due to fear of upsetting the extremists and or their God, because the extremists interpretation may be right and they may not want to risk not going to 'heaven'

If this was centuries ago, this would be a straight religious war but because the other religions have rationalised or shrunk and developed to a level of forgiveness, compassion and understanding, there will be no religious war. Thus, it becomes a fight of the 'believers' versus the rest of the world.

You can split hairs and blame western policies and decade old wars etc but we are where we are..............there are interpretations of their Holy Book that is so powerful, that groups feel the need to kill people of their own faith, who's extreme interpretations are not extreme enough, don't pray the right way, don't dress the right way, don't apply the law in the right way.

Re: Is Radical Islam Going to Cause WW3?
It is undeniably a possibility. The war without borders.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:03 pm 

runningman67 wrote:
You can split hairs and blame western policies and decade old wars etc but we are where we are..............

Apologies for only picking up on one sentence in your reply but saying that the current situation is to do with politics and not an "us vs. them" clash of cultures isn't splitting hairs. They are two vastly, vastly different concepts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:11 pm 

TheOtherGuy wrote:
runningman67 wrote:
You can split hairs and blame western policies and decade old wars etc but we are where we are..............

Apologies for only picking up on one sentence in your reply but saying that the current situation is to do with politics and not an "us vs. them" clash of cultures isn't splitting hairs. They are two vastly, vastly different concepts.

No need to apologise. I've not got the authority to say why we are where we are.
but we have a lot of problems and I think we are all scratching our heads a bit about where it will all end, if at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:24 am 

runningman67 wrote:

The fear that we have is this.............the religion that these people have attached themselves to is the Muslim faith and the Muslim community is growing across the West. We feel that Muslims, if pushed, would chose the extremists view ahead of the 'western' view, due to fear of upsetting the extremists and or their God, because the extremists interpretation may be right and they may not want to risk not going to 'heaven'

That is pretty ridiculous. It is a fear based on radical Islam having all the characteristics of the Borg from Star Trek, assimilating people on its destructive path through the universe, and Muslims all having Manchurian Candidate programming that makes them forget how to be decent people once they come into contact with it.
These radical groups don't even have the same endgame. Sure, Al-Qaeda seem to want to kill all the infidels worldwide that they can, but Al-Qassam seem pretty content to just have an end to the Israeli blockade of Gaza and the illegal occupation of the West Bank. Boko Haram are focused on seizing power in West Africa, and Al-Shabaab in East Africa. The Taliban were not a threat to anyone outside of Afghanistan until the USA went there looking for bin Laden/WMDs/Opium and decided to install a complete regime change while they were there.
If the current rhetoric from the West wasn't that Islam is a huge evil that needs curbing, would we see these groups as anything different from ETA or RIRA? Terrorist groups, sure, but hell bent on assimilating the world to their mindset lest they suffer death? Unlikely.

To address the OP, Russia has a cartoon villain running it, they are haemorraghing cash while the US and Saudi Arabia drive the price of oil through the floor, and they have recently rediscovered how to start annexing the Bloc countries again. Putin might just be crazy enough to cause an international incident as he gets more desperate to stay in power, and decide to invade a Bloc country as a last stand before Russia is brought to its knees.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:31 am 

huggybear wrote:
runningman67 wrote:

That is pretty ridiculous. It is a fear based on radical Islam having all the characteristics of the Borg from Star Trek, assimilating people on its destructive path through the universe, and Muslims all having Manchurian Candidate programming that makes them forget how to be decent people once they come into contact with it.
These radical groups don't even have the same endgame. Sure, Al-Qaeda seem to want to kill all the infidels worldwide that they can, but Al-Qassam seem pretty content to just have an end to the Israeli blockade of Gaza and the illegal occupation of the West Bank. Boko Haram are focused on seizing power in West Africa, and Al-Shabaab in East Africa. The Taliban were not a threat to anyone outside of Afghanistan until the USA went there looking for bin Laden/WMDs/Opium and decided to install a complete regime change while they were there.
If the current rhetoric from the West wasn't that Islam is a huge evil that needs curbing, would we see these groups as anything different from ETA or RIRA? Terrorist groups, sure, but hell bent on assimilating the world to their mindset lest they suffer death? Unlikely.

Quite so. And besides of not having the same endgame, these radical groups are to confront each others over the leading role as soon as such question would come up. That is very much already the existing way of life in all those places where the local, family clans fight each other over the dominance. That is why one can have only a form of a dictatorship in those countries (so just leave Saddam-s and Assad-s alone, and you won't have ISIS). Even from the point of view of the religion of Islam itself, they can't agree over the way how the succession, or leadership is to be conducted. Thus Suuni Muslims and Shi'a Muslims can't get together to even establish the stable state in Iraq even with the best wishes of the rest of the world. Instead, they are enemies and they go killing each others over which from the two will be in charge.
In other words, the chances are that they will rather exterminate each others than take over the rule over the world.

It is in the human nature to feel fear of death, be it dying from ebola, or an asteroid hitting the planet, or radical Muslim terrorists coming for us. And not so rarely, fears may be irrational. Or simply, it may depend on the form of how to die. Recently, a mom in Australia killed 8 children. Another guy in Canada went nuts and killed the same amount of his family members. In both cases it goes probably for more people killed than what Islam radicals have accomplished in those countries. But, it's something that we understand that.. it happens (to others), so we don't really fear it. However, the terrorist attack appears to may be happening "anywhere and to anybody" and suddenly that is why "everybody everywhere" becomes conscious of it. Never mind that chances to be killed from the hand of a family member or an (ex)partner are far greater and far more realistic in comparison.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 am 

No in a word

There isn't a country in the world which supports that particular brand of idiocy, let alone a global super power. Even in countries like Iraq, Syria, SA, Yemen, Egypt etc. the majority of the population is against such fanatical ideologies.

I'd like to think there wont be another World War. Maybe that is wishful thinking but social media has made it much harder for governments to brainwash entire populations. Obviously in countries like China and N. Korea the governments control the media, that's where the threat lies IMO. Would China really want a war with the USA or even Russia? I doubt it, nuclear annihilation doesn't like good for anyone.

Maybe I am being optimistic but I would like to think humanity is slowly moving on from ideological dictatorships. 50 years ago the idea of Ukraine being a Western country was unthinkable but now even they are showing signs of drifting away from the old Soviet ways.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:59 am 

Banana Man wrote:
No in a word

There isn't a country in the world which supports that particular brand of idiocy, let alone a global super power. Even in countries like Iraq, Syria, SA, Yemen, Egypt etc. the majority of the population is against such fanatical ideologies.

I'd like to think there wont be another World War. Maybe that is wishful thinking but social media has made it much harder for governments to brainwash entire populations. Obviously in countries like China and N. Korea the governments control the media, that's where the threat lies IMO. Would China really want a war with the USA or even Russia? I doubt it, nuclear annihilation doesn't like good for anyone.

Maybe I am being optimistic but I would like to think humanity is slowly moving on from ideological dictatorships. 50 years ago the idea of Ukraine being a Western country was unthinkable but now even they are showing signs of drifting away from the old Soviet ways.

I agree with the sentiment there, but I think the wishful thinking part is a major factor that we can't know about unless we experience it first hand as we are all sold propaganda from countries like Russia and China that we never know if we can believe or not.

There also seems to be a big discrepancy between what we know of these countries from our media and what 'western' citizens living in them know or believe from what they are also sold from their media! As an example, my brother lives in China as a maths teacher at an international school. He's not dumb and has a first in maths and business with honours, but when he Ws back in the UK over Christmas and I mentioned about the Chinese iphone factory on panorama, he actually couldn't believe it untill he saw it! He did know some of the basic things about the factories that wouldn't be acceptable in the UK bit thought for young, unskilled, poor people in China was a decent choice for a job. He seemed to know a lot of apple's statements about treatment of workers that China has let its citizens know, but until he actually saw it he didn't know it ws mainly bullsh*t.

Now that's just 1 little thing that caused international concern when it was made public and apple tried to change but the factories seem to have ignored and the government have led its own citizens to think that changes have been made. If that kind of lying to the world and their own citizens can happen over a small(ish) thing, you have to wonder what else countries like China are not telling or lying about to the rest of the world?

I know this is going off topic to the OP, but it does seem that it is countries that have developed their technology etc on par to Europe/North America but have a much bigger difference between rich and poor that are more likely to start another world war as they have still have a higher greed than 'fairer' countries but also a lot of citizens that they can use as an army who would be less likely to protest any decisions made for them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:16 pm 

Prema wrote:
Steve C wrote:
pubpokerplayer wrote:

But as "extreme right winger" you got to deal first with your Gov't. First get rid of that, as they stand between you and your Freedom & Constitution and are useless anyway (guess, some killing will have to occur in due of that process). Then, as there is no Army anymore, assemble your big vigilantly militia. Then make sure your Muslim friends would be wanting to talk to you and point out all those Muslim radicals, and then... sail over and kill 'em all. And judging from this Paris attack, before sailing abroad you probably might want to start killing them at home. So, in a nutshell... that would be all.

You get to go back to your Monday morning job because of us freedom fighters. You're welcome...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:17 pm 

So again I ask, what do we do? Talk about it or start taking action...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:32 pm 

Steve C wrote:

Self appointed freedom fighters, how different is your proposal to what RI is perpetrating ?

Take the current situation as an example, you propose to either kill people, or lock them up and do what, abuse them giving more reason to recruit?

Alternatively lock them up together and create a "super university for terrorism" Both these solutions contributed to the Paris terrorism.

Or, now here is a thought, you could look for a long term solution.

So lets not have a Bush/Blair solution, after you have "taken action" what is you long term solution Steve C?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:42 pm 

Steve C wrote:

There's not much anyone can do other than find members of an incredibly small minority of the the Islamic faith who they believe potentially could and want to commit illegal and/or violent acts, arrest them, take them to court and see if they're guilty of what hasn't been done yet!

After all, what's the point of wanting to fight for freedom if you don't extend that freedom to the people who may or may not commit acts of terrorism or violence and find them guilty without trial and hand down a death sentence which may also kill innocent people taking say their freedom as well without even knowing who they were.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:10 pm 

Steve C wrote:
Prema wrote:
Steve C wrote:
pubpokerplayer wrote:

You get to go back to your Monday morning job because of us freedom fighters. You're welcome...

Freedom fighters?

I decided to ignore your last post because of the insinuation that if someone is Muslim they must have day to day contact with terrorist. But this post makes me wonder exactly what it is that makes you a freedom fighter?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:15 pm 

Steve C wrote:
Prema wrote:

Finally we got to know whom the working population of Scandinavia got to humbly thank very much for enabling them to go to their Monday morning jobs without a fear of being blown up by a Muslim radical terrorist: a poster with signature "Steve C" and his baddies FF-s. Good job, "Steve C", don't let 'em get us!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:29 pm 

Steve C wrote:

Yeah, dude, wher's that kalashnikov..!? No more talk, me ready!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:44 pm 

pubpokerplayer wrote:
Steve C wrote:

Freedom fighters?

I kind of wondered myself. But I did hear of 'freedom fries'... So, maybe it could be the guys who operate those fryers?

Jokes aside. Here in Scandinavia, we have seen already one of those, what you call extreme right wingers, a self-appointed freedom fighter. His name: Anders Behring Breivik.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:44 pm 

Still not an option of what to do about it, but going after the young men who have been pumped to do it and no doubt at all think they are doing the right thing is never going to work.

They get killed or not, when they are out doing their thing, there is a beard working on another 50, of which a few may become the same thing.

It is the people who prime them that must take the blame, but as I said, what do you do?.
This can only be fixed by their own community, but again, dont ask me how.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:24 am 

All of you are trying to fight me. I'm not the enemy here. Something has to be done or our freedom to speak on forums like this will go away forever. Our freedom to watch F1 racing will go away. Our freedom to protect ourselves. Our freedom to govern our own lives.

It looks to me that Europe is being overrun by these radicals. I'll stand with you.

Look, extreme right wingers is what our press calls people like me who follow rules and believe in the constitution (our US constitution). We also believe in God and aren't afraid to say it. I just want to make sure my kids well being is better off than mine and will do anything in my power to make sure it happens.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:28 am 

Now tell me Freedom Fighter - What is this something I should be doing to make sure I can continue to watch Formula 1 and no one take it away from me?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 am 

Steve C wrote:
All of you are trying to fight me. I'm not the enemy here. Something has to be done or our freedom to speak on forums like this will go away forever. Our freedom to watch F1 racing will go away. Our freedom to protect ourselves. Our freedom to govern our own lives.

It looks to me that Europe is being overrun by these radicals. I'll stand with you.

Look, extreme right wingers is what our press calls people like me who follow rules and believe in the constitution (our US constitution). We also believe in God and aren't afraid to say it. I just want to make sure my kids well being is better off than mine and will do anything in my power to make sure it happens.

The Islamic extremists are freedom fighters too, as far as they are concerned. They also believe in God and aren't afraid to say it. They also follow the rules (theirs) and believe in the constitution (their Sharia). And also want the better future for their kids and will do anything in their power to make sure it happens.

If you think for a moment, your US extremists right freedom fighters and the Islamist extremists freedom fighters may be having something more in common: both hate the US Gov't and would want to get rid of. The Islamists stated quite often that they are not really after people of the US/West themselves. But because they elect and support their imperialistic oppressive Gov't-s that won't leave their Muslim regions/countries/people alone.

Anyway, just you stating how you and your bunch of extreme right wingers freedom fighters from some woods somewhere there over, having fun shooting the trees with your assault rifles and grilling your barbecues and drinking beer (that far that good), that I have to thank to for protecting me from the radical Islamist freedom fighters so I can safely go to my job, it's nuts. God & Freedom Fighters... a wacko combo, generally speaking.

(And it's not trying to fight you, man. It's just the freedom to state the opinion)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:58 am 

Steve C wrote:

You are part of the problem because you are as self-righteous in your beliefs (and happy to resort to murder) as the other fanatics.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:42 pm 

Prema wrote:
Steve C wrote:

The Islamic extremists are freedom fighters too, as far as they are concerned. They also believe in God and aren't afraid to say it. They also follow the rules (theirs) and believe in the constitution (their Sharia). And also want the better future for their kids and will do anything in their power to make sure it happens.

If you think for a moment, your US extremists right freedom fighters and the Islamist extremists freedom fighters may be having something more in common: both hate the US Gov't and would want to get rid of. The Islamists stated quite often that they are not really after people of the US/West themselves. But because they elect and support their imperialistic oppressive Gov't-s that won't leave their Muslim regions/countries/people alone.

Anyway, just you stating how you and your bunch of extreme right wingers freedom fighters from some woods somewhere there over, having fun shooting the trees with your assault rifles and grilling your barbecues and drinking beer (that far that good), that I have to thank to for protecting me from the radical Islamist freedom fighters so I can safely go to my job, it's nuts. God & Freedom Fighters... a wacko combo, generally speaking.

(And it's not trying to fight you, man. It's just the freedom to state the opinion)

If I had it my way, we would stay out of your troubles. We would stay away from people who hate us. BUT, we are passionate people and believe in freedom or at least the free exercise thereof. We don't need your stuff. We don't need to be in your countries. It's funny, you hate America but love when we're there to pick up the pieces after something bad has happened.

It's always funny to read someone excuse other countries because all they want to do is kill you and then call it freedom fighters. Freedom means you can live your life however the hell you want just as long as it doesn't interfere with me.

I'm not in anyway anti-Gov't, I'm for limited Gov't. I believe that the people know best not some desk-jockey-2 degree- never-had-a-public-sector-job in their life person.

Again, you fighting me and I'm not ever going to threaten your life because you believe different than I. Please don't believe what you read in the news paper.