planetf1.com

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:55 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:18 pm 

This morning I got word that some of our local daycares were closed and that one of my co-workers was going to have problems maintaining secrecy when wrapping presents. Such are my analytical skills I quickly developed an environmentally friendly, economical and socially conscious solution!
What is the wrapping on a present if not simply a paper barrier? Once you accept that the solution is obvious - don't put the paper on the present but wrap the recipient instead!
A quick paper bag-on-the-head of the giftee when you plunk the gift into their sweaty, grasping little mitts and voila! problem solved!
It's economical in that much less paper and effort is involved: also greener for the same reasons. It has social benefits because, let's face it, some people could use a bag on the head - and not just at Christmas.

The only aspect I have yet to perfect is the name for this new gifting procedure. Suggestions?

Oh and (slightly muffled by bag) Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:04 pm 

Like it!
Its sort of a less extreme version of a Burka but when you take it off, you don't get into trouble off your local Mosque, you get a present. Let's hope it catches on.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:22 pm 

The only problem with that is my wife. Every time I put a bag over her head she thinks of sex.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:08 pm 

moby wrote:
The only problem with that is my wife. Every time I put a bag over her head she thinks of sex.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played!

I usually wrap my gifts in either the amazon box they came in, or a poly bag. All wrapping serves is to conceal, and those accomplish it without wasting more time, effort and money. (I realise how much of a grinch that makes me sound).