Chat Forum
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 5:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:44 pm 

What bits I saw the Kings were good for their win... ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:44 pm 

shanky wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
shanky wrote:
Congrats Kings fans. Good win.

There's not many positives for us, but I reckon increasing presence of Hanigan and Gordon were good signs for the future. Robertson held his own for the most part, Latu continues to impress and Holloway made a decent cameo. Also, having Foley back is great to see.

Latu was poor before getting hooked at HT due to injury.

He's had a fine season to date, but he has to take some of the blame for a shit set piece tonight. He also gave away two dumb penalties.

Foley deserves better than the crap served up by his pack in this one.

I think the bottom line is, Gibson is not a good head coach. You need better.

I think that's a bit harsh. Ryan got dicked and Latu isn't TPN, so he can't cover for him

Anyway, I'm looking for positives..

Positives? The Trbojevic brothers are awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:45 pm 

shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
I'm always grateful for the gift of NZ rugby...and your impotent fury...

Have a look at yourself. No team you support is remotely connected with this game but here you are, gleefully running your never-ending stream of bile against the place you've called home for 30+ years

Strange fruit.

He has been here for ages. I am sure he is a nice bloke but comes across as a very angry and frustrated individual on here

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:45 pm 

Flockwitt wrote:
What bits I saw the Kings were good for their win... ?

Yes.

Mixed bag all around. They took their chances without ever really being dominant (outside of setpiece)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm 

I though Foley was the weak link in this game (phipps too when he came on), 3 times in the 22nd half he took shitty options going right isntead of coming to an open left wing, and then instead of passing, he tries to run it :/ also, can someone please tell FOLAU that he is more useful at 15 than 13 :/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:48 pm 

Marshall Banana wrote:
shanky wrote:
Marshall Banana wrote:
shanky wrote:
Congrats Kings fans. Good win.

There's not many positives for us, but I reckon increasing presence of Hanigan and Gordon were good signs for the future. Robertson held his own for the most part, Latu continues to impress and Holloway made a decent cameo. Also, having Foley back is great to see.

Latu was poor before getting hooked at HT due to injury.

He's had a fine season to date, but he has to take some of the blame for a shit set piece tonight. He also gave away two dumb penalties.

Foley deserves better than the crap served up by his pack in this one.

I think the bottom line is, Gibson is not a good head coach. You need better.

I think that's a bit harsh. Ryan got dicked and Latu isn't TPN, so he can't cover for him

Anyway, I'm looking for positives..

Positives? The Trbojevic brothers are awesome.

Aren't they just...

My oil is Foran and Woods signed for Dogs. Foran on $600k. Not great for Warriors but Inguess hardly unexpected. Hopefully you get a comp win out of him before he goes. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:48 pm 

Sards wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Have a look at yourself. No team you support is remotely connected with this game but here you are, gleefully running your never-ending stream of bile against the place you've called home for 30+ years

Strange fruit.

He has been here for ages. I am sure he is a nice bloke but comes across as a very angry and frustrated individual on here

He's a poes

:)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:06 pm 

shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

:lol: Peter Dutton should revoke TS' passport and deport him to Manus Island. Daryl Gibson can travel on the same cattle ship and someone like Simon Cron can takeover.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 pm 

When can we expect Ellafan along to explain that this loss was due to the poaching brumbies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 pm 

How utterly embarrassing it is for Tahs and Australian rugby to have one of the oldest teams in Australia with probalby the best resources and some of the best players available to lose to Kings in Sydney.

Just shows the state of Australian rugby.

Yet ARU think only Force and Rebels have been poor and drain on the finances. How about you look at the bigger picture that is the poor performances of ALL Australian teams?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 pm 

Zakar wrote:
When can we expect Ellafan along to explain that this loss was due to the poaching brumbies

One word..

'Scott Fardy'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:19 pm 

Zakar wrote:

Well one of the Brumbie's's physio's once did a summer drama camp at a venerable Sydney private school, so you're entire argument is mute. Your in denail. Brumbys's should be merged with Adelaide.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:20 pm 

shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

Nah, Snapper is fine. Embarrassing thread though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:22 pm 

Dumbledore wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

Oh it's dreadful, almost all kiwis. Still, if the Waratahs fans on here (are there still any?) had created a match thread, maybe they could've had their say.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:22 pm 

shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

I've copped shit for my team allegiances from plums like you for 36 years...I like to watch rugby on the weekend and chat with fellow boredies...if you can't handle the banter jandal, that's unfortunate...
Meanwhile, I put in for local club rugby on a daily basis to help keep the game alive, even in hostile environments...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:24 pm 

Taranaki Snapper wrote:

I've copped shit for my team allegiances from plums like you for 36 years...I like to watch rugby on the weekend and chat with fellow boredies...if you can't handle the banter jandal, that's unfortunate...
Meanwhile, I put in for local club rugby on a daily basis to help keep the game alive, even in hostile environments...

Have you trained your autocorrect to be so kiwi that it randomly inserts the word "jandal" into sentences? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:26 pm 

Taranaki Snapper wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

Oh piss off. The day I turn up on Canes threads crowing like a manic twat is the day you can criticise me

The truth is that there's a handful of you on here who have nothing complimentary tonsay about the place. That's your right of course. In Australia, we're fair dinkum about these things

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:30 pm 

fraz wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Have you trained your autocorrect to be so kiwi that it randomly inserts the word "jandal" into sentences? :lol:

:lol: I think inserting "Banter" kinda rekt my whole "You Can't Handle The Jandal"-vibe...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm 

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Hooper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wot did he do?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:32 pm 

shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

Oh piss off. The day I turn up on Canes threads crowing like a manic twat is the day you can criticise me

The truth is that there's a handful of you on here who have nothing complimentary tonsay about the place. That's your right of course. In Australia, we're fair dinkum about these things

fair dinkum about being a fukwit...I love Australia...your women, your jobs, your casual racism, it's all good...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:36 pm 

Taranaki Snapper wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

fair dinkum about being a fukwit...I love Australia...your women, your jobs, your casual racism, it's all good...

Reaching for the casual racism card.

Cool moves

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:40 pm 

Kiwias wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:

Wot did he do?

Threw his toys out of the pram and slammed the ball on the floor in the manner of Nastase with a tennis racket. What made it funnier was he seemed as p*ssed with his own team as anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:44 pm 

shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Cool moves

The Rule of 3 in comedy - left jab, left jab, right hook...the replay is about to start, should I watch and post sycophantic cooing noises?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 pm 

Taranaki Snapper wrote:
The Rule of 3

Take your chilly bin,
Take your jandals, and
Take off?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:51 pm 

chully bun.

FFS Kiap.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:52 pm 

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:

Wot did he do?

Threw his toys out of the pram and slammed the ball on the floor in the manner of Nastase with a tennis racket. What made it funnier was he seemed as p*ssed with his own team as anything else.

Shame they did not show the match here. I'll look for it on YouTube. Was this little tantrum close to the end of the match?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:52 pm 

Taranaki Snapper wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Cool moves

The Rule of 3 in comedy - left jab, left jab, right hook...the replay is about to start, should I watch and post sycophantic cooing noises?

Your choice of course

I'm just shocked that you could survive '36 years of your life' in amongst all this beastliness and casual racism.

Your tenacity is noted.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:53 pm 

Kiwias wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:

Wot did he do?

Shame they did not show the match here. I'll look for it on YouTube. Was this little tantrum close to the end of the match?

Fappingly close, yes. :thumbup:

Last edited by shanky on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:55 pm 

Farva wrote:
chully bun.

FFS Kiap.

sorry bro, i got carried away a bit, eh

:P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:57 pm 

shanky wrote:

Your choice of course

I'm just shocked that you could survive '36 years of your life' in amongst all this beastliness and casual racism.

Your tenacity is noted.

I've been in Japan for about the same length of time, I understand TS like a soul brother.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:59 pm 

fraz wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

Oh it's dreadful, almost all kiwis. Still, if the Waratahs fans on here (are there still any?) had created a match thread, maybe they could've had their say.

Cuntron is looking shaky. All a bit unedifying.

Last edited by Dumbledore on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taranaki Snapper wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

Sorry Fraz, I went out to watch the game and wasn't around to provide entertaining responses to your provocative posts.

The waratahs were woeful. They were shit. They suck. Its not all Gibson's fault, but he's gotta go.

PS: Your team had 50 put on them. And they had one actual Canberra player in the starting XV tonight, so I don't think brumbies poaching being reversed would have improved things much.

I like where this thread is heading

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:02 pm 

fraz wrote:
Zakar wrote:

Well one of the Brumbie's's physio's once did a summer drama camp at a venerable Sydney private school, so you're entire argument is mute. Your in denail. Brumbys's should be merged with Adelaide.

Piss off Shanky, Snapper's a fine man to have a beer with. He just knows how to press your buttons.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:03 pm 

Dumbledore wrote:
fraz wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
shanky wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Strange fruit.

Cuntron is looking shaky. All a bit unedifying.

God-damn, yankee boy!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:03 pm 

shanky wrote:
Your tenacity is noted.

as is yours, i'm sure the bone deserved it...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 pm 

Some accurate posting there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:05 pm 

Ellafan wrote:
fraz wrote:
Zakar wrote:

Piss off Shanky, Snapper's a fine man to have a beer with. He just knows how to press your buttons.

No offence if I don't take advice from one of the bored's true nutters?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:06 pm 

Mr Mike wrote:

Well you try posting on a phone after ... a few ... beers, and see how you go.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 pm 

Ellafan wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:

Well you try posting on a phone after ... a few ... beers, and see how you go.

Fair and absolute defense. :thumbup:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next