Chat Forum
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 5:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 13125
Lazy Couch potato wrote:
Without doubt the best part of the lions last time out was those photos. Was it warburton who had the neck brace?

18ChinsOfChinatown wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 42018
Location: Fighting political correctness with "banter"
EverReady wrote:
c69 wrote:
Hawk97 wrote:
Depressing lack of avatars bored-wide. Come on, feckers.

Mvp hasn't given me player yet :x


Looked into it and it is Owen Farrell for you c69 :thumbup:

:|


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
c69 wrote:
EverReady wrote:
c69 wrote:
Hawk97 wrote:
Depressing lack of avatars bored-wide. Come on, feckers.

Mvp hasn't given me player yet :x


Looked into it and it is Owen Farrell for you c69 :thumbup:

:|


Nope it's Moriarity


Last edited by Mr. Very Popular on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Here you go lads, I'll add anymore later on.

Our fierce Captain, Warbuton - Paneer



Best - Gospel, Luckycharmer
Biggar - Clive, Hawk 97
Cole - Deadtigers, JTB
Daly - LiL, Plum Pudding
Davies - Macctaff, Plato
Joseph - Bman, Floppykid
Farrell - Zappa, Everready , MVP
Faletau - Conspicuous, Botha Boy
Furlong - Iarmihan, Hp18
George - Henry, Sasp
Halfpenny - Petej, Normillett
Henderson - Sewa, Waguser
Henshaw -Theo, Geordie 6
Hogg - Diego, Nolantor
Itoje -yerman , Terry Finch.
Kruis - Margin Walker, Yoyo
Lawes - Dai, Backrow
Marler - Munster-man, Spanks
McGrath - Chins, Matta
Moriarity - Paira, C69
Murray - Feckwanker, Earl the beaver.
North - Tiddle, Oval.
Nowell - Captain Average, Pieman
O Brien - Nardol, Bobcock
O Mahoney - Torq, Optimistic Jock.
Owens - Redder, Morsecode
Payne - Jm2k6, sturginho
Sexton - Wendingo 7, Wyndham upalot
Sinckler - Tim, Bealonian
Stander - Larry Murphy
Teo - Yoyo
Tipuric. - Keith
B Vunipola - TSG
M. Vunipola - Traveller
Watson - All is well
Webb - Mumha Abu
Williams - Madness
Wyn Jones. - Tom 1860


Last edited by Mr. Very Popular on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52210
Location: Dirty Leeds
Sewa gets Hendo :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 42018
Location: Fighting political correctness with "banter"
8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19917
waguser wrote:
ruckinhell wrote:
waguser wrote:
backrow wrote:
So, four years ago we all laughed at the lions being made to look Chinese ? Well this year can we make them look Black so we can laugh at another race group ? Similar to how Tom and jerry looked like when they got blown up by a bomb, or the Pirate Lookout from the Asterix Books. An Afro carribbean Marler would be amusing.


A fair point well made.


How about making them Scottish looking Chins? Only way there'll be a Scot in the Test side....


Now that is a cracking idea

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

So make them look like Junkies then?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7249
Could anyone knock me up a Super Kyle avatar?

Sinkler that is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22568
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
c69 wrote:
EverReady wrote:
c69 wrote:
Hawk97 wrote:
Depressing lack of avatars bored-wide. Come on, feckers.

Mvp hasn't given me player yet :x


Looked into it and it is Owen Farrell for you c69 :thumbup:

:|


Nope it's Moriarity


He deserved somebody a bit shit after knocking our Faz


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
It's karma ER, the greatest force in the universe, after Afro funk drum 'n' bass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9098
Location: Watson city, MN
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
It's karma ER, the greatest force in the universe, after Afro funk drum 'n' bass and Tony Watson

Fixed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
alliswell wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
It's karma ER, the greatest force in the universe, after Afro funk drum 'n' bass and Tony Watson

Fixed.


Nice :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7824
Is it too late to join ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22310
ovalball wrote:
Is it too late to join ?

Come join our sexy Owen Farrell club, Oval :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 42018
Location: Fighting political correctness with "banter"
Feck you ER 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
ovalball wrote:
Is it too late to join ?


Nope, ill keeping doling them out until the squad leaves.

You get North.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 3067
Location: dublin
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
ovalball wrote:
Is it too late to join ?


Nope, ill keeping doling them out until the squad leaves.

You get North.


A fantastic pick


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1942
McGrath! :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:01 pm
Posts: 8675
Location: Donegal
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Here you go lads, I'll add anymore later on.


George - Henry, Sasp


Its not Marler but it'll have to do

:|


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 pm
Posts: 742
Location: Dorset
One for me please MVP, don't care who, it's our Lions :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12403
pieman99 wrote:
One for me please MVP, don't care who, it's our Lions :thumbup:


Me too, as long as it's an African characterure and not itoje or joseph or Lawes or anyone else non 100% honky

Turning Marler into BA Baracus shouldn't be too hard, that will be my adopted lion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:47 pm
Posts: 11934
Location: Westerlands
matta25 wrote:
McGrath! :o


No f way. You are the prop oracle.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 196
I'm in.... who do I get?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7824
tiddle wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
ovalball wrote:
Is it too late to join ?


Nope, ill keeping doling them out until the squad leaves.

You get North.


A fantastic pick


Bugger. Is it too late to leave :blush:

Just kidding. I now predict a glorious return to form for the magnificent specimen that is George North.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18537
Diego wrote:
Lazy Couch potato wrote:
Without doubt the best part of the lions last time out was those photos. Was it warburton who had the neck brace?

18ChinsOfChinatown wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image

Just pure genius. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
Backrow- Lawes
Pieman- Nowell
Bobcock- Sob.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1942
I can sort avatars/captions if people want, or just wait for Chins' works of art


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12403
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Backrow- Lawes
Pieman- Nowell
Bobcock- Sob.


So I will get a Caucasian lawes ? Or a Jewish one ?

What actually is this game anyway, you get assigned a player - then what ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
backrow wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Backrow- Lawes
Pieman- Nowell
Bobcock- Sob.


So I will get a Caucasian lawes ? Or a Jewish one ?

What actually is this game anyway, you get assigned a player - then what ?


You fanboy the crap out of him, best player ever, back him in everything he does, even if you know it's shïte.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12403
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
backrow wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Backrow- Lawes
Pieman- Nowell
Bobcock- Sob.


So I will get a Caucasian lawes ? Or a Jewish one ?

What actually is this game anyway, you get assigned a player - then what ?


You fanboy the crap out of him, best player ever, back him in everything he does, even if you know it's shïte.


I see. Exactly like the Irish Rugby thread then .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 pm
Posts: 742
Location: Dorset
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Backrow- Lawes
Pieman- Nowell
Bobcock- Sob.


cheers MVP


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7701
Location: FTFT
Am I too late to this party?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:07 pm
Posts: 2590
gimme one mvp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:27 am
Posts: 665
Count me in if it's not too late :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24352
Location: The garden county
backrow wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
backrow wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Backrow- Lawes
Pieman- Nowell
Bobcock- Sob.


So I will get a Caucasian lawes ? Or a Jewish one ?

What actually is this game anyway, you get assigned a player - then what ?


You fanboy the crap out of him, best player ever, back him in everything he does, even if you know it's shïte.


I see. Exactly like the Irish Rugby thread then .


That would be backing him while denigrating his competition for the shirt just because.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2544
Pretty please MVP, assign me a tour legend. Ta


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
Jock - PoM
Morse- Owens
Sturghino - Payne
Wyndham - Sexton.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
Nolanator wrote:
backrow wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
backrow wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Backrow- Lawes
Pieman- Nowell
Bobcock- Sob.


So I will get a Caucasian lawes ? Or a Jewish one ?

What actually is this game anyway, you get assigned a player - then what ?


You fanboy the crap out of him, best player ever, back him in everything he does, even if you know it's shïte.


I see. Exactly like the Irish Rugby thread then .


That would be backing him while denigrating his competition for the shirt just because.


Ah, yeah, that's part of it as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2544
:thumbup: Sexton ! Tops ! Waiting on Chins' works of art ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18672
Wyndham Upalot wrote:
:thumbup: Sexton ! Tops ! Waiting on Chins' works of art ...


I don't think he can make his neck any skinnier.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: badmannotinjapan, bessantj, BetterByBoat, bimboman, Bing [Bot], camroc1, Chuckles1188, Dougie, echo, feckwanker, Google Adsense [Bot], Gospel, happyhooker, Laurent, Liathroidigloine, Margin_Walker, Market Square Hero, Mog The Almighty, Mr Mike, redderneck, SamShark, Spell, Zakar, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group