Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18274
Zakar wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Mad.

Should all Afro-Americans be removed from the USA to make room for indigenous Americans?

Where would Tiger Woods be sent?


What about Rachel Dozeal?


Direct delivery to Josef Fritzl's coal cellar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18274
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Fatprop might not be keen on returning Australia to its previous dullness of rock painting and sharpened sticks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3520
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.

You might like this South African Advert. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBIDkW2_FnQ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 37739
Location: No. 2 to Cyprus
Mick Mannock wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Mad.

Should all Afro-Americans be removed from the USA to make room for indigenous Americans?

Where would Tiger Woods be sent?


What about Rachel Dozeal?


Direct delivery to Josef Fritzl's coal cellar


Jesus fucking Christ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18274
It wasn't that bad Chuckie.

How do you feel about Australia being returned to its aboriginal inhabitants?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20080
Location: STRAYA PLUM
Mick Mannock wrote:
It wasn't that bad Chuckie.

How do you feel about Australia being returned to its aboriginal inhabitants?


From my perspective, its a shit idea. But then Im not the one advocating for stopping immigration.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 37739
Location: No. 2 to Cyprus
Farva wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
It wasn't that bad Chuckie.

How do you feel about Australia being returned to its aboriginal inhabitants?


From my perspective, its a shit idea. But then Im not the one advocating for stopping immigration.


This


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18274
Farva wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
It wasn't that bad Chuckie.

How do you feel about Australia being returned to its aboriginal inhabitants?


From my perspective, its a shit idea. But then Im not the one advocating for stopping immigration.


Wags is up for it, but he probably also hopes for an Aus house price crash too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15132
Mick Mannock wrote:
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Mad.

Should all Afro-Americans be removed from the USA to make room for indigenous Americans?

Where would Tiger Woods be sent?


What a daft line of questioning.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20080
Location: STRAYA PLUM
Mick Mannock wrote:
Farva wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
It wasn't that bad Chuckie.

How do you feel about Australia being returned to its aboriginal inhabitants?


From my perspective, its a shit idea. But then Im not the one advocating for stopping immigration.


Wags is up for it, but he probably also hopes for an Aus house price crash too.


Wags has been predicting that for 10 years. He will be right eventually.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18274
Bullettyme wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Mad.

Should all Afro-Americans be removed from the USA to make room for indigenous Americans?

Where would Tiger Woods be sent?


What a daft line of questioning.


Yeah because Wags initial statement was so well-considered.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4296
Mick Mannock wrote:
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Mad.

Should all Afro-Americans be removed from the USA to make room for indigenous Americans?

Where would Tiger Woods be sent?


Chappelle's show sorted that out with the racial draft...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQtiKaoNUrc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 37739
Location: No. 2 to Cyprus
Mick Mannock wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Mad.

Should all Afro-Americans be removed from the USA to make room for indigenous Americans?

Where would Tiger Woods be sent?


What a daft line of questioning.


Yeah because Wags initial statement was so well-considered.


Cognitive dissonance is a fascinating phenomenon to witness


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18274
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Mad.

Should all Afro-Americans be removed from the USA to make room for indigenous Americans?

Where would Tiger Woods be sent?


What a daft line of questioning.


Yeah because Wags initial statement was so well-considered.


Cognitive dissonance is a fascinating phenomenon to witness


really?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15132
Mick Mannock wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Mad.

Should all Afro-Americans be removed from the USA to make room for indigenous Americans?

Where would Tiger Woods be sent?


What a daft line of questioning.


Yeah because Wags initial statement was so well-considered.


Wag isn't calling for people to be ejected from the USA, Australia, etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 1359
Its a predictably silly line from Waguser.

It either doesn't work as an equivalence because deconstructing post colonies would result in the effective destruction of those post colonies and massive upheaval in the 'home' countries, and managing immigration to the West better wouldn't.

Or it does work as an equivalence and therefore implies that since the indigenous people in post colonies got screwed so will the West.

Neither case works out for Waguser but he doesn't have the brains to think it through.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 37739
Location: No. 2 to Cyprus
Santa wrote:
Its a predictably silly line from Waguser.

It either doesn't work as an equivalence because deconstructing post colonies would result in the effective destruction of those post colonies and massive upheaval in the 'home' countries, and managing immigration to the West better wouldn't.


You're so close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 1359
Chuckles1188 wrote:
Santa wrote:
Its a predictably silly line from Waguser.

It either doesn't work as an equivalence because deconstructing post colonies would result in the effective destruction of those post colonies and massive upheaval in the 'home' countries, and managing immigration to the West better wouldn't.


You're so close


Please make some sense. Please.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18274
Bullettyme wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
waguser wrote:
I will take all the Anti Immigrant Trumpists Seriously when the start advocating removing white people from Colonies like America , Australia, NewZealand Hong Kong etc and returning them to Europe to make room for indigenous Americans, South Pacific Asians and Polynesians.


Mad.

Should all Afro-Americans be removed from the USA to make room for indigenous Americans?

Where would Tiger Woods be sent?


What a daft line of questioning.


Yeah because Wags initial statement was so well-considered.


Wag isn't calling for people to be ejected from the USA, Australia, etc.


I know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 1359
We all know. The thing it was a dumb attempt at a stupid point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 1359
Anyway back to the multiculturalism thing, because some people refuse to look past dictionary.com here is one distinction with assimilation.

Quote:
Multiculturalism (Wikipedia) The term multiculturalism generally refers to a de facto state of both cultural and ethnic diversity within the demographics of a particular social space. Some countries have official, or de jure, multiculturalism policies aimed at preserving the cultures or cultural identities — usually those of immigrant groups — within a unified society. In this context, multiculturalism advocates a society that extends equitable status to distinct cultural and religious groups, no one culture predominating. Multiculturalism generally allows for the extension of legal recognition to specific minority groups (Black, White, Hispanic, Christian, Muslim...) and even special legal protections for the members of these groups.

Assimilation (Wikipedia) Cultural assimilation (often called merely assimilation) is a process of consistent integration whereby members of an ethno-cultural group (such as immigrants, or minority groups) are "absorbed" into an established, generally larger community. This presumes a loss of many characteristics of the absorbed group. All of this is legally re-enforced, within the assimilation model, by laws that forbid any formal governmental recognition being given to groups of different kinds . Legally, all citizens are simply recognized as citizens, as opposed to "French Algerians" for example.
The two approaches are quite different. The contrasts between them are often given comparative analysis in France (assimilation) and Britain (multiculturalism). The world continually refers back to these two case studies in order to weigh the pros and cons of these two social models. With both countries holding tight to these different models, and with other countries diverging in their choice between them, the debate continues to be hotly contested and highly important to how societies deal with diversity in an attempt to construct the best, healthiest, safest, most dynamic, and most productive nation and world.

In North America, the United States is more representative of the assimilationist approach, being popularly known as a melting pot, while Canada is more representative of the multicultural approach, being known as a multicultural mosaic. There is not necessarily a clear division between the assimilationist and multicultural approach, because, although nations officially align themselves with one system or another, in terms of real-world scenarios, elements of either approach exist within nations with either official policy. Assimilation may be either voluntary or forced, ranging in a wide variety of tactics, from simple social exposure to violent re-education. With assimilation, there may be a prevailing sense of collective cultural norms to adhere to, or assimilation may be achieved through education, social activities, and participation in mainstream culture. More extreme methods of assimilation may include questionable tactics [1] of cultural domination, imperialism/colonialism, slavery, forced conversions, financial motivation, and ridicule or shaming.
The multicultural approach attempts to create unity through difference, holding that although a nation's subcultures are diverse, those subcultures share common values. In terms of legal policy, Canada was one of the first nations with an official multicultural act, and they are an officially bilingual nation, using both English and French. Please note, however, that even within Canada, there have been shameful acts of assimilation [2], so it would be incorrect to assume that any one nation's official policy cancels out the existence of the other side of the debate within national policy.

This is because, despite the existence of official policies, within any one nation (with one or the other policy), there remains tensions between which approach is better, multiculturalism or assimilation.


Which one is Australia?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am
Posts: 37739
Location: No. 2 to Cyprus
Drifting away now. Maybe next time


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 1359
Chuckles are you Irish?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:38 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:48 pm
Posts: 4688
Farva wrote:
Your argument is that different races have different levels of intelligence and that is why some are poor?

The only test that suggests this is the IQ test, which is geared towards education within our society - https://www.theatlantic.com/national/ar ... iq/275876/

Hispanics, Blacks, Arabs, etc arent dumber than white people. That is ridiculous. Only the IQ test suggests this, with the IQ test biased towards someone who has come through a western education.

The last paragraph of the article I posted is entirely relevant:

Quote:
The lower IQ scores of American Hispanics cannot simply be dismissed out of hand. They are evidence of skill deficits that sharply curtail chances for achievement and success. But contrary to the counsel of despair from hereditarians like Richwine, those deficits aren't hard-wired. Progress in reducing achievement gaps will certainly not be easy, but a full review of the IQ evidence shows that it is possible. And it will be aided by policies, like immigration reform, that encourage the full integration of Hispanics into the American economic and cultural mainstream.


And so, again this supports my position which is that immigration is beneficial provided the right policy is in place to facilitate it.


While I'm absolutely 100% sure intelligence does not vary between the races. Values do vary greatly within cultural groups. Over generations cognitive processes or the way we a analyze the world has been customised and passed not only from dad to son but has been synthasised and built upon through education. While some outsiders can take to that like a duck to water. Others prefer their own social truths and cultural knowledge. Later adopters of the system such as the Chinese have over synthasised and lost creativity.

Those who hold on to their cultural norms/knowledge/truth often actively reject the hosts. And this is why multiculturalism has failed. The majority will always do that and separate themselves. Surrounded by their anti-culture they become protective of it. In small numbers assimilation is possible. Ghettos f**k it. Host culture has enough of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blackrock Bullet, Bobcock, camroc1, crouchy, dr dre2, GWO2, jinxed, Joost, Lacrobat, Laurent, Leinster in London, Margin_Walker, Mr Mike, paneer, PCPhil, rfurlong, spookly, ticketlessinseattle, waguser, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group