Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Which mobster will win?
Marine "Ma Baker" Le Pen 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Manny "Smooth Operator" Macron 67%  67%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
You can trust the real cnuts, ie far-right and stalinists, as soon as bludgeoning facts and reality with dialectics and Newspeak is involved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
Reading a bit about that Alba thing, I just learned there's a third "observer" country: Syria.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 965
Odval wrote:
Reading a bit about that Alba thing, I just learned there's a third "observer" country: Syria.


it's typical melenchon, it's void marketing, just because there's the word Bolivar in it, all the che guevara t shirts wearing, chavez admirers, spanish teachers, hippies have a hard on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MyqBijbQh8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
James Oliver's take on Frog election. :D

https://youtu.be/hkZir1L7fSY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 7047
I read today that statistically Le Pen's chances of winning the second round are 8 times lower than Trump's chances were of getting elected.

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
Rugby2023 wrote:
I read today that statistically Le Pen's chances of winning the second round are 8 times lower than bubblefart's chances were of getting elected.

Image


Interesting graph. Macron's a shoe-in, then?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 7047
Odval wrote:
Interesting graph. Macron's a shoe-in, then?

I think that graph assumes he gets to round 2 in the first instance, I'm not sure Round 1 is as clear cut.

Spoiler: show
Image


The guy said Trump would have been on 15% in an equivalent graph for the US election in Round 2, whereas Le Pen is on just 2%. https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
Rugby2023 wrote:
Odval wrote:
Interesting graph. Macron's a shoe-in, then?

I think that graph assumes he gets to round 2 in the first instance, I'm not sure Round 1 is as clear cut. The guy said bubblefart would have been on 15% in an equivalent graph for the US election, whereas Le Pen is on just 2%.

Spoiler: show
Image


Round 1 is a big undecided mess. Doesn't know for sure if Il Juche would win facing the Hag. No right or centre-right voter would give him a chance. All other contenders would win effortlessly their duel with MLP.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6025
Location: Somewhere beyond the sea...
Top summary of the situation by John Oliver on HBO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkZir1L7fSY

:thumbup: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8536
Location: Toulouse
Apparently, thanks to tips provided by the UK, they have just arrested 2 islamists in Marseille who were about to strike. Potentially targeting one candidate. They are deploying 50,000 cops and gendarmes to protect the 67,000 voting stations accross the country next Sunday.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 7047
Xupi wrote:
Apparently, thanks to tips provided by the UK, they have just arrested 2 islamists in Marseille who were about to strike. Potentially targeting one candidate. They are deploying 50,000 cops and gendarmes to protect the 67,000 voting stations accross the country next Sunday.

Any word on the candidate they were going to attack, or is it just the obvious one?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
Rugby2023 wrote:
Xupi wrote:
Apparently, thanks to tips provided by the UK, they have just arrested 2 islamists in Marseille who were about to strike. Potentially targeting one candidate. They are deploying 50,000 cops and gendarmes to protect the 67,000 voting stations accross the country next Sunday.

Any word on the candidate they were going to attack, or is it just the obvious one?




Fillon's staff claims he was targeted. Apparently, at least him and Macron are on the Daesh hitlist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3374
Location: Gaillimh
Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
Xupi wrote:
Apparently, thanks to tips provided by the UK, they have just arrested 2 islamists in Marseille who were about to strike. Potentially targeting one candidate. They are deploying 50,000 cops and gendarmes to protect the 67,000 voting stations accross the country next Sunday.

Any word on the candidate they were going to attack, or is it just the obvious one?




Fillon's staff claims he was targeted. Apparently, at least him and Macron are on the Daesh hitlist.


Eux aussi il les payait pour un emploi fictif? :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 965
Toulon's Not Toulouse wrote:
Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
Xupi wrote:
Apparently, thanks to tips provided by the UK, they have just arrested 2 islamists in Marseille who were about to strike. Potentially targeting one candidate. They are deploying 50,000 cops and gendarmes to protect the 67,000 voting stations accross the country next Sunday.

Any word on the candidate they were going to attack, or is it just the obvious one?




Fillon's staff claims he was targeted. Apparently, at least him and Macron are on the Daesh hitlist.


Eux aussi il les payait pour un emploi fictif? :P


en même temps les costumes de chez Arny's ca serait con de les trouer...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6025
Location: Somewhere beyond the sea...
Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
Xupi wrote:
Apparently, thanks to tips provided by the UK, they have just arrested 2 islamists in Marseille who were about to strike. Potentially targeting one candidate. They are deploying 50,000 cops and gendarmes to protect the 67,000 voting stations accross the country next Sunday.

Any word on the candidate they were going to attack, or is it just the obvious one?




Fillon's staff claims he was targeted. Apparently, at least him and Macron are on the Daesh hitlist.


On the news last night they mentioned the authorities indeed warned the Fillon/Macron/Le Pen staff about potential terrorist attacks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18019
Location: balbriggan
I thought I 'd been struck of the embassy roll

thankfully not :)

Allez POUTOU :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8536
Location: Toulouse
Odval wrote:
Fillon's staff claims he was targeted. Apparently, at least him and Macron are on the Daesh hitlist.
Seems to be confirmed the target was Fillon, who seems to be the most hated of all by the islamists. This could well earn him the few % he needs to qualify...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8536
Location: Toulouse
Poutou and the usual islamo-leftists have once again covered themselves in glory after yesterday's attack...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:35 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22622
https://www.facebook.com/hamonbenoit/videos/10155252275652264/

Vive La Republique , Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3532
Location: le Bayou
Marine was quite good last night.
Xupi, what do you think about DuPont-Aignan ? Please, no FN rhetorics.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8536
Location: Toulouse
lexpat wrote:
Marine was quite good last night.
Have not watched much of this pitifual campaign, let alone any debate. But what I've heard was the opposite: several people told me they thought she was not convincing at all last night.

lexpat wrote:
Xupi, what do you think about DuPont-Aignan ? Please, no FN rhetorics.
I think he's a good guy, if more of our politicians had his ideas we'd be in a better shape. Old-style Gaullist, I like that. Other than that, I think it's nonsense that he presents himself at those elections and in the end he is likely to eliminate either one of Fillon or MLP.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3532
Location: le Bayou
It's the only time i watched them and thanks to replay I listened only 4 .
I think she tried to show a softer side, might be why some people found her not convincing.
ADA and Fillon are not exactly friends, he talked last night about some news paper (Le Figaro ? ) boycotting him because he criticized Fillon .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8536
Location: Toulouse
lexpat wrote:
ADA and Fillon are not exactly friends, he talked last night about some news paper (Le Figaro ? ) boycotting him because he criticized Fillon .
In the first round, the one closest to you politically is the one likely to cause your elimination, so no wonder they shoot at each other.

I very much doubt the French Chavez will qualify for the second round, but I really don't know who will out of the other three. Could be any two of them, am not sure at all MLP will make it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
lexpat wrote:
It's the only time i watched them and thanks to replay I listened only 4 .
I think she tried to show a softer side, might be why some people found her not convincing.
ADA and Fillon are not exactly friends, he talked last night about some news paper (Le Figaro ? ) boycotting him because he criticized Fillon .


He showed SMS from Serge Dassault asking him to retire from the campaign…
Re MLP, I only caught some glimpses of her, and found her dumb and clumsy as hell as soon as she's not provided with her fans' support.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18019
Location: balbriggan
Odval wrote:
lexpat wrote:
It's the only time i watched them and thanks to replay I listened only 4 .
I think she tried to show a softer side, might be why some people found her not convincing.
ADA and Fillon are not exactly friends, he talked last night about some news paper (Le Figaro ? ) boycotting him because he criticized Fillon .


He showed SMS from Serge Dassault asking him to retire from the campaign…
Re MLP, I only caught some glimpses of her, and found her dumb and clumsy as hell as soon as she's not provided with her fans' support.

The crook in chief. The man is pure filth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
Laurent wrote:
Odval wrote:
lexpat wrote:
It's the only time i watched them and thanks to replay I listened only 4 .
I think she tried to show a softer side, might be why some people found her not convincing.
ADA and Fillon are not exactly friends, he talked last night about some news paper (Le Figaro ? ) boycotting him because he criticized Fillon .


He showed SMS from Serge Dassault asking him to retire from the campaign…
Re MLP, I only caught some glimpses of her, and found her dumb and clumsy as hell as soon as she's not provided with her fans' support.

The crook in chief. The man is pure filth.


PS, EM, LR and FN can compete for the most crooked party trophy, and all the possible winners are all as dangerous in various respects.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18019
Location: balbriggan
Odval wrote:
Laurent wrote:
Odval wrote:
lexpat wrote:
It's the only time i watched them and thanks to replay I listened only 4 .
I think she tried to show a softer side, might be why some people found her not convincing.
ADA and Fillon are not exactly friends, he talked last night about some news paper (Le Figaro ? ) boycotting him because he criticized Fillon .


He showed SMS from Serge Dassault asking him to retire from the campaign…
Re MLP, I only caught some glimpses of her, and found her dumb and clumsy as hell as soon as she's not provided with her fans' support.

The crook in chief. The man is pure filth.


PS, EM, LR and FN can compete for the most crooked party trophy, and all the possible winners are all as dangerous in various respects.

I don't think you got what I meant.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
I got it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 7047
Fwiw Melenchon is smashing the twitter polls like Brexit & Trump. Way, way out ahead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3532
Location: le Bayou
Went to vote this morning at the embassy, looks like people are more concerned than the preceding years.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4676
zont montré des files d'attente au canada aussi...
Marrant, j'suis curieux de voir ce que ça va donner comme 2ème tour. Pour une fois je regarderai peut-être volontairement le résultat...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18019
Location: balbriggan
lexpat wrote:
Went to vote this morning at the embassy, looks like people are more concerned than the preceding years.

Will be tomorrow


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
Rugby2023 wrote:
Fwiw Melenchon is smashing the twitter polls like Brexit & Trump. Way, way out ahead.


70% of his Twitter followers are bought ones and fakes…


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 7047
Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
Fwiw Melenchon is smashing the twitter polls like Brexit & Trump. Way, way out ahead.


70% of his Twitter followers are bought ones and fakes…

It may be so, but that's what they said about Trump too but it turned out the twitter polls were the only accurate ones. We'll see I guess.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17245
is Macron vs Le Pen second round really a dead cert for Macron? I've been reading that Macron's biggest perceived weakness among French voters is his soft touch on security and immigration, surely any second round vote vs the toughest candidate on that particular set of issues will be tighter than expected?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
openclashXX wrote:
is Macron vs Le Pen second round really a dead cert for Macron? I've been reading that Macron's biggest perceived weakness among French voters is his soft touch on security and immigration, surely any second round vote vs the toughest candidate on that particular set of issues will be tighter than expected?


A Macron vote is barely a status-quo one. He managed to gain support from a communist, a former far-right leader and a centrist… plus countless others. He should get all the needed votes if facing the blonde sow.
Problem is, nobody knows who will get to Round 2. If it's Diet Stalin vs Helga the SS-frau, nothing's decided.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
Rugby2023 wrote:
Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
Fwiw Melenchon is smashing the twitter polls like Brexit & Trump. Way, way out ahead.


70% of his Twitter followers are bought ones and fakes…

It may be so, but that's what they said about Trump too but it turned out the twitter polls were the only accurate ones. We'll see I guess.


I'm certain:
1-Trump, the Sow and the Chavez-fan are every bit as dangerous as the other
2-Frogs have a long-proven talent to get themselves in the deepst and most stinking shitholes they can find.

So, I won't be that surprised if Frogland became a dictatorship. It wouldn't need that long a leap from current state of affairs anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4676
enfin bon, quand s'est-on retrouvé en dictature à partir d'un vote ? ça serait pas une grande première chez nous ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11075
Location: Celavu, Corsica
Pétain s'est vu gratifier des pleins pouvoirs par un vote de la Chambre.

What I mean is, the main tools are already there, thanks to Hollande, Valls and Cazeneuve to a lesser extent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17245
Odval wrote:
openclashXX wrote:
is Macron vs Le Pen second round really a dead cert for Macron? I've been reading that Macron's biggest perceived weakness among French voters is his soft touch on security and immigration, surely any second round vote vs the toughest candidate on that particular set of issues will be tighter than expected?


A Macron vote is barely a status-quo one. He managed to gain support from a communist, a former far-right leader and a centrist… plus countless others. He should get all the needed votes if facing the blonde sow.
Problem is, nobody knows who will get to Round 2. If it's Diet Stalin vs Helga the SS-frau, nothing's decided.


anti-status quo doesn't necessarily mean tough on security/borders/immigration though, does it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achahoish, Bing [Bot], Chuckles1188, Clive Simms, DOB, DragonKhan, dr dre2, eldanielfire, feckwanker, Google Adsense [Bot], Idle_Wild, Leinster in London, Man In Black, mr bungle, Mullet 2, paneer, Red Revolution, Risteard, saffer13, Stevus55, The Man Without Fear, unseenwork, waguser, Wilson's Toffee, Yourmother, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group