Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Which mobster will win?
Marine "Ma Baker" Le Pen 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Manny "Smooth Operator" Macron 67%  67%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 6
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:07 pm 

You can trust the real cnuts, ie far-right and stalinists, as soon as bludgeoning facts and reality with dialectics and Newspeak is involved.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:13 pm 

Reading a bit about that Alba thing, I just learned there's a third "observer" country: Syria.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:01 pm 

Odval wrote:
Reading a bit about that Alba thing, I just learned there's a third "observer" country: Syria.

it's typical melenchon, it's void marketing, just because there's the word Bolivar in it, all the che guevara t shirts wearing, chavez admirers, spanish teachers, hippies have a hard on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MyqBijbQh8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:56 pm 

James Oliver's take on Frog election. :D

https://youtu.be/hkZir1L7fSY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:01 pm 

I read today that statistically Le Pen's chances of winning the second round are 8 times lower than Trump's chances were of getting elected.

Spoiler: show

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:08 pm 

Rugby2023 wrote:
I read today that statistically Le Pen's chances of winning the second round are 8 times lower than bubblefart's chances were of getting elected.

Interesting graph. Macron's a shoe-in, then?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:15 pm 

Odval wrote:

I think that graph assumes he gets to round 2 in the first instance, I'm not sure Round 1 is as clear cut.

The guy said Trump would have been on 15% in an equivalent graph for the US election in Round 2, whereas Le Pen is on just 2%. https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 pm 

Rugby2023 wrote:
Odval wrote:

I think that graph assumes he gets to round 2 in the first instance, I'm not sure Round 1 is as clear cut. The guy said bubblefart would have been on 15% in an equivalent graph for the US election, whereas Le Pen is on just 2%.

Round 1 is a big undecided mess. Doesn't know for sure if Il Juche would win facing the Hag. No right or centre-right voter would give him a chance. All other contenders would win effortlessly their duel with MLP.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 am 

Top summary of the situation by John Oliver on HBO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkZir1L7fSY

:thumbup: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:30 pm 

Apparently, thanks to tips provided by the UK, they have just arrested 2 islamists in Marseille who were about to strike. Potentially targeting one candidate. They are deploying 50,000 cops and gendarmes to protect the 67,000 voting stations accross the country next Sunday.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:45 pm 

Xupi wrote:
Apparently, thanks to tips provided by the UK, they have just arrested 2 islamists in Marseille who were about to strike. Potentially targeting one candidate. They are deploying 50,000 cops and gendarmes to protect the 67,000 voting stations accross the country next Sunday.

Any word on the candidate they were going to attack, or is it just the obvious one?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:34 pm 

Rugby2023 wrote:
Xupi wrote:

Any word on the candidate they were going to attack, or is it just the obvious one?

Fillon's staff claims he was targeted. Apparently, at least him and Macron are on the Daesh hitlist.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:49 pm 

Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
Xupi wrote:

Fillon's staff claims he was targeted. Apparently, at least him and Macron are on the Daesh hitlist.

Eux aussi il les payait pour un emploi fictif? :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:53 pm 

Toulon's Not Toulouse wrote:
Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
Xupi wrote:

Eux aussi il les payait pour un emploi fictif? :P

en même temps les costumes de chez Arny's ca serait con de les trouer...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:44 am 

Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
Xupi wrote:

On the news last night they mentioned the authorities indeed warned the Fillon/Macron/Le Pen staff about potential terrorist attacks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:54 am 

I thought I 'd been struck of the embassy roll

thankfully not :)

Allez POUTOU :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:20 am 

Odval wrote:
Seems to be confirmed the target was Fillon, who seems to be the most hated of all by the islamists. This could well earn him the few % he needs to qualify...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 pm 

Poutou and the usual islamo-leftists have once again covered themselves in glory after yesterday's attack...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:35 pm 

https://www.facebook.com/hamonbenoit/videos/10155252275652264/

Vive La Republique , Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 pm 

Marine was quite good last night.
Xupi, what do you think about DuPont-Aignan ? Please, no FN rhetorics.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:52 pm 

lexpat wrote:
Marine was quite good last night.
Have not watched much of this pitifual campaign, let alone any debate. But what I've heard was the opposite: several people told me they thought she was not convincing at all last night.

lexpat wrote:
Xupi, what do you think about DuPont-Aignan ? Please, no FN rhetorics.
I think he's a good guy, if more of our politicians had his ideas we'd be in a better shape. Old-style Gaullist, I like that. Other than that, I think it's nonsense that he presents himself at those elections and in the end he is likely to eliminate either one of Fillon or MLP.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 pm 

It's the only time i watched them and thanks to replay I listened only 4 .
I think she tried to show a softer side, might be why some people found her not convincing.
ADA and Fillon are not exactly friends, he talked last night about some news paper (Le Figaro ? ) boycotting him because he criticized Fillon .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 pm 

lexpat wrote:
ADA and Fillon are not exactly friends, he talked last night about some news paper (Le Figaro ? ) boycotting him because he criticized Fillon .
In the first round, the one closest to you politically is the one likely to cause your elimination, so no wonder they shoot at each other.

I very much doubt the French Chavez will qualify for the second round, but I really don't know who will out of the other three. Could be any two of them, am not sure at all MLP will make it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:13 pm 

lexpat wrote:
I think she tried to show a softer side, might be why some people found her not convincing.

He showed SMS from Serge Dassault asking him to retire from the campaign…
Re MLP, I only caught some glimpses of her, and found her dumb and clumsy as hell as soon as she's not provided with her fans' support.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 pm 

Odval wrote:
lexpat wrote:

Re MLP, I only caught some glimpses of her, and found her dumb and clumsy as hell as soon as she's not provided with her fans' support.

The crook in chief. The man is pure filth.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:19 pm 

Laurent wrote:
Odval wrote:
lexpat wrote:

PS, EM, LR and FN can compete for the most crooked party trophy, and all the possible winners are all as dangerous in various respects.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 pm 

Odval wrote:
Laurent wrote:
Odval wrote:
lexpat wrote:

PS, EM, LR and FN can compete for the most crooked party trophy, and all the possible winners are all as dangerous in various respects.

I don't think you got what I meant.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 pm 

I got it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:13 pm 

Fwiw Melenchon is smashing the twitter polls like Brexit & Trump. Way, way out ahead.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm 

Went to vote this morning at the embassy, looks like people are more concerned than the preceding years.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:03 pm 

zont montré des files d'attente au canada aussi...
Marrant, j'suis curieux de voir ce que ça va donner comme 2ème tour. Pour une fois je regarderai peut-être volontairement le résultat...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:04 pm 

lexpat wrote:
Went to vote this morning at the embassy, looks like people are more concerned than the preceding years.

Will be tomorrow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:04 pm 

Rugby2023 wrote:
Fwiw Melenchon is smashing the twitter polls like Brexit & Trump. Way, way out ahead.

70% of his Twitter followers are bought ones and fakes…

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:34 pm 

Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

It may be so, but that's what they said about Trump too but it turned out the twitter polls were the only accurate ones. We'll see I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:38 pm 

is Macron vs Le Pen second round really a dead cert for Macron? I've been reading that Macron's biggest perceived weakness among French voters is his soft touch on security and immigration, surely any second round vote vs the toughest candidate on that particular set of issues will be tighter than expected?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:11 pm 

openclashXX wrote:
is Macron vs Le Pen second round really a dead cert for Macron? I've been reading that Macron's biggest perceived weakness among French voters is his soft touch on security and immigration, surely any second round vote vs the toughest candidate on that particular set of issues will be tighter than expected?

A Macron vote is barely a status-quo one. He managed to gain support from a communist, a former far-right leader and a centrist… plus countless others. He should get all the needed votes if facing the blonde sow.
Problem is, nobody knows who will get to Round 2. If it's Diet Stalin vs Helga the SS-frau, nothing's decided.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:17 pm 

Rugby2023 wrote:
Odval wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

It may be so, but that's what they said about Trump too but it turned out the twitter polls were the only accurate ones. We'll see I guess.

I'm certain:
1-Trump, the Sow and the Chavez-fan are every bit as dangerous as the other
2-Frogs have a long-proven talent to get themselves in the deepst and most stinking shitholes they can find.

So, I won't be that surprised if Frogland became a dictatorship. It wouldn't need that long a leap from current state of affairs anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 pm 

enfin bon, quand s'est-on retrouvé en dictature à partir d'un vote ? ça serait pas une grande première chez nous ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:59 pm 

Pétain s'est vu gratifier des pleins pouvoirs par un vote de la Chambre.

What I mean is, the main tools are already there, thanks to Hollande, Valls and Cazeneuve to a lesser extent.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:06 pm 

Odval wrote:
openclashXX wrote:

A Macron vote is barely a status-quo one. He managed to gain support from a communist, a former far-right leader and a centrist… plus countless others. He should get all the needed votes if facing the blonde sow.
Problem is, nobody knows who will get to Round 2. If it's Diet Stalin vs Helga the SS-frau, nothing's decided.

anti-status quo doesn't necessarily mean tough on security/borders/immigration though, does it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 348 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next