Chat Forum
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 5:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:58 am
Posts: 200
Location: Dublin
HighKingLeinster wrote:
Coleman98 wrote:
After about 5 years of lurking it really was time to join up. I heard there was a shortage of Irish posters.

State your Province and school


Image

Image

The Data Protection Commissioner advises me I'm not obliged to be any more specific.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am
Posts: 19425
meh if you're a munster fan than its probably some god forsaken hellhole of a school anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:58 am
Posts: 200
Location: Dublin
HighKingLeinster wrote:
meh if you're a munster fan than its probably some god forsaken hellhole of a school anyway.


Ah no, we've had a Lions player or two grace the halls. I'm just discreet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am
Posts: 19425
Coleman98 wrote:
HighKingLeinster wrote:
meh if you're a munster fan than its probably some god forsaken hellhole of a school anyway.


Ah no, we've had a Lions player or two grace the halls. I'm just discreet.

they were only there to ask for directions on how to get away from there


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9098
Location: Watson city, MN
HighKingLeinster wrote:
Coleman98 wrote:
HighKingLeinster wrote:
meh if you're a munster fan than its probably some god forsaken hellhole of a school anyway.


Ah no, we've had a Lions player or two grace the halls. I'm just discreet.

they were only there to ask for directions on how to get away from there

Don't mind him new fellow, he went to CUS. Give one of them lads a rugby ball and they try throw it at a pile of sticks or write a play about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:27 am
Posts: 665
thanks for the approval mods :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:41 pm
Posts: 980
thanks for letting me in,how do you post pics?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17083
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
alexander65 wrote:
thanks for letting me in,how do you post pics?


In the post screen you will see an Img button. Click on that and paste the picture URL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:41 pm
Posts: 980
Enzedder wrote:
alexander65 wrote:
thanks for letting me in,how do you post pics?


In the post screen you will see an Img button. Click on that and paste the picture URL

thanks,sorted :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:41 pm
Posts: 31
Thanks for the approval lads/ladys


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:38 pm
Posts: 37
Thanks for approval. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9989
Hello Mitty's


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 pm
Posts: 176
Thanks for sorting this out :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:01 am
Posts: 118
Afternoon all.

Thanks to the mods for the approval, I promise to be good (no really)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19917
Can a freeze be put on new approvals and a shift in focus made towards culling the herd?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:50 am
Posts: 6
Only been trying to sign up for about the last 2 years you bunch of cnuts :thumbdown:
The person I emailed was very nice, even said please when they asked me to register a 2nd time, because you fukced up and deleted me as spam, ffs.

Thank you :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10309
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
PhantomOfTheOpera wrote:
Only been trying to sign up for about the last 2 years you bunch of cnuts :thumbdown:
The person I emailed was very nice, even said please when they asked me to register a 2nd time, because you fukced up and deleted me as spam, ffs.

Thank you :thumbup:


Good thing you aired your grievances when you did m8 because it is high time to f**k off :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8794
I'm going unsticky this soon but could the following would be-posters confirm through the mods email whether they actually want to join or not

Wide nosed maverick
Ouch_I'M_Ill
slazz
apyro
ref chief
asacrowflies
connacht

I have my suspicions on some of them but I'll give them the benefit of doubt...for the moment


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40073
The "connacht" one falls foul of the NO ALL BLACKS, NO ISRAEL DAGG, NO IRISH rule I'm afraid.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17083
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
JM2K6 wrote:
The "connacht" one falls foul of the NO ALL BLACKS, NO ISRAEL DAGG, NO IRISH rule I'm afraid.



What - you allow Hawkes Bay posters?? :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm
Posts: 644
Which mod approved the "Don" account? Give yourself an uppercut.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19917
What's the point of this system?
You seem to let just about every shit multi going through.
Joubert-esque performance lads. :thumbdown:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:47 pm
Posts: 51
Nieghorn wrote:
Also know that the standard greeting is to tell you to f-off


Noted!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17083
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Quote:
What's the point of this system?
You seem to let just about every shit multi going through.
Joubert-esque performance lads.


It's not easy with no tools but we intercept a shit-load of attempts as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12752
Location: Melbourne
Spankyf wrote:
Thanks for the approval lads/ladys


A prolific new poster.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12752
Location: Melbourne
Harveys wrote:
Which mod approved the "Don" account? Give yourself an uppercut.


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12752
Location: Melbourne
Check it out, noobs. 9000 glorious posts. Work hard, and you too can be a senior poster of some repute.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12752
Location: Melbourne
Hong Kong wrote:
I'm going unsticky this soon but could the following would be-posters confirm through the mods email whether they actually want to join or not

Wide nosed maverick
Ouch_I'M_Ill
slazz
apyro
ref chief
asacrowflies
connacht

I have my suspicions on some of them but I'll give them the benefit of doubt...for the moment


Hello good sir.

I am an agent on behalf of the poster known as "Ouch_I'M_Ill".

My client has instructed me to request that you delete said account forthwith.

Thank you in advance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8794
jdogscoop wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
I'm going unsticky this soon but could the following would be-posters confirm through the mods email whether they actually want to join or not

Wide nosed maverick
Ouch_I'M_Ill
slazz
apyro
ref chief
asacrowflies
connacht

I have my suspicions on some of them but I'll give them the benefit of doubt...for the moment


Hello good sir.

I am an agent on behalf of the poster known as "Ouch_I'M_Ill".

My client has instructed me to request that you delete said account forthwith.

Thank you in advance.

I am in acknowledgement of your request on behalf of your client. Given that his mental state is questionable, I would be obliged if you could forward a certificate from a suitable qualified Doctor (or any old quack that you find in the street) that categorically states he is of unsound mind and I will be able to action accordingly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40073
jdogscoop wrote:
Check it out, noobs. 9000 glorious posts. Work hard, and you too can be a senior poster of some repute.


Good luck


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12752
Location: Melbourne
JM2K6 wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
Check it out, noobs. 9000 glorious posts. Work hard, and you too can be a senior poster of some repute.


Good luck


Thank you, sponsor. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20283
Location: STRAYA PLUM
Hong Kong wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
I'm going unsticky this soon but could the following would be-posters confirm through the mods email whether they actually want to join or not

Wide nosed maverick
Ouch_I'M_Ill
slazz
apyro
ref chief
asacrowflies
connacht

I have my suspicions on some of them but I'll give them the benefit of doubt...for the moment


Hello good sir.

I am an agent on behalf of the poster known as "Ouch_I'M_Ill".

My client has instructed me to request that you delete said account forthwith.

Thank you in advance.

I am in acknowledgement of your request on behalf of your client. Given that his mental state is questionable, I would be obliged if you could forward a certificate from a suitable qualified Doctor (or any old quack that you find in the street) that categorically states he is of unsound mind and I will be able to action accordingly.

Im a doctor of ill repute, and I can confirm Jdogs story.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4152
Why was this thread un-stickied? Too many crappy new posters and multis?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4193
Admittedly I'm not here much these days but the forum seems very quiet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4152
Bump.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42070
Location: Oundle
Calculus wrote:
Admittedly I'm not here much these days but the forum seems very quiet.

I do try to irritate. We need a few more protagonists.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 1309
globus wrote:
Calculus wrote:
Admittedly I'm not here much these days but the forum seems very quiet.

I do try to irritate. We need a few more protagonists.


It was relatively easy to register :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16838
globus wrote:
Calculus wrote:
Admittedly I'm not here much these days but the forum seems very quiet.

I do try to irritate. We need a few more protagonists.



What's your view on antagonists, fvckface?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 42070
Location: Oundle
shanky wrote:
globus wrote:
Calculus wrote:
Admittedly I'm not here much these days but the forum seems very quiet.

I do try to irritate. We need a few more protagonists.



What's your view on antagonists, fvckface?

I see them coming a long way off.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16838
globus wrote:
shanky wrote:
globus wrote:
Calculus wrote:
Admittedly I'm not here much these days but the forum seems very quiet.

I do try to irritate. We need a few more protagonists.



What's your view on antagonists, fvckface?

I see them coming a long way off.



Errr....never mind. :((

wikipedia in discussing the development of characters in Thespian drama wrote:
For example, the protagonist, while still defined as a leading character, may also be defined as the character whose fate is most closely followed by the reader or audience, and who is opposed by a character known as the antagonist. The antagonist will provide obstacles and complications for the protagonist; the antagonist will create conflict


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: badmannotinjapan, Beaver_Shark, bessantj, bimboman, Bing [Bot], camroc1, Chuckles1188, Dairymilk, Dougie, feckwanker, goose81, Gospel, Gwenno, happyhooker, Jim Lahey, Laurent, Lenny, lorcanoworms, Mog The Almighty, Mr Mike, Raggs, SamShark, Silver, St. Elmo, tabascoboy, Xin, Zakar, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group