Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31599 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780 ... 790  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:37 pm 

themaddog wrote:
Flametop wrote:
If BE is allowed to be "thrown under the bus" it would be terrific for the country.
Sure, it might take a while for people to get a service again but the upset would be the reality check for everybody else in the public sector.

Well this comment wins the prize for stupidity. You genuinely think that that it would be terrific for the country if the majority of people in the country are without a public transport service so the public sector can be taught a lesson. Go and have a lie down for yourself.

Ok. Thanks for that.
So what's the alternative?
The company is insolvent. Do you want to bank roll them?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:47 pm 

Quote:
Stephen Donnelly‏ @DonnellyStephen
Replying to @mike_mcgb @more_waste and

Policies today, and team today, very focused on pursuing a social democratic model, versus right wing approach of FF.

Quote:
Stephen Donnelly‏ @DonnellyStephen 35m35 minutes ago
Replying to @DonnellyStephen

Sorry - right wing approach of FG!
11 replies 1 retweet 5 likes

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:52 pm 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Why do they have over 100 inspectors? It baffles me that you need that many when you can't get on without paying the driver or showing a travel/leap card. Similar with Dublin Bus to be honest.

How can the Labour Court realistically make a judgement in a couple of days though? Like the finances are the finances. They don't have experience in running companies, let alone bus ones.

It was widely leaked that the WRC recommendation was a drivers 'all-in' rate of about € 20/hr, whilst the union was looking for about €23/hr (as compensation for all the 'efficiencies' they were surrendering :lol: ) . The LC would seem to have sided more with management.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:13 pm 

Nolanator wrote:
CM11 wrote:
goose81 wrote:
normilet wrote:
normilet wrote:
Went by an awful accident on Terenure Road East. Avoid the area if possible.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/mo ... 19456.html

Quote:
A motorcyclist has been killed after an early morning collision in Co Dublin today.
The man, aged in his 30s, was travelling on Terenure Road East when his motorcycle struck a wall at the junction of Ferrard Road.

Update. Poor b*stard.

I ride a bike and every week without fail a car driver will nearly kill me.

There was a case in court last year where a girl avoided jail where she admitted to the judge that she pulled out in front of a bike with no room for him to brake in bad weather causing his death.

As was said this was a straight road, he was killed because of a car driver driving without care mowed into him or cut him off. hopefully they suffer serious consequences.

Yep. Because I've never seen a motorcyclist drive carelessly so you must be correct.

I think Massey's quote is still apt.

Massey Ferguson wrote:
In the 12 years I lived in Dublin, I walked, used public transport, cycled and drove regularly. I saw plenty examples of each group behaving stupidly towards the others, no one group has a monopoly on it.
People, what a bunch of bastards.

No one group has a monopoly on being bad drivers.

Exactly. This poor motorcyclist could have been undone by his own actions or actions of others. There's no way to declare any certainty until all the facts are known.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:47 pm 

CM11 wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
goose81 wrote:
normilet wrote:
normilet wrote:
Went by an awful accident on Terenure Road East. Avoid the area if possible.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/mo ... 19456.html

Quote:
A motorcyclist has been killed after an early morning collision in Co Dublin today.
The man, aged in his 30s, was travelling on Terenure Road East when his motorcycle struck a wall at the junction of Ferrard Road.

Update. Poor b*stard.

I ride a bike and every week without fail a car driver will nearly kill me.

There was a case in court last year where a girl avoided jail where she admitted to the judge that she pulled out in front of a bike with no room for him to brake in bad weather causing his death.

As was said this was a straight road, he was killed because of a car driver driving without care mowed into him or cut him off. hopefully they suffer serious consequences.

Yep. Because I've never seen a motorcyclist drive carelessly so you must be correct.

I think Massey's quote is still apt.

Massey Ferguson wrote:
In the 12 years I lived in Dublin, I walked, used public transport, cycled and drove regularly. I saw plenty examples of each group behaving stupidly towards the others, no one group has a monopoly on it.
People, what a bunch of bastards.

Exactly. This poor motorcyclist could have been undone by his own actions or actions of others. There's no way to declare any certainty until all the facts are known.

I presume you know this stretch of road- motorcyclist coming from Rathgar to Terenure is on a straight stretch he is a good bit short of the next turn which he would be wary of. The van if true would have had to cross over from the other side of the road so would have had to have been looking left and either didn't see motorbike or thought he had enough time to get across in front of Motorbike. Only other thing I can think of is traffic at standstill, truck being let into traffic, doesn't see Motorbike coming along the inside land and hits him- bike doesn't see truck in time.
A friend of mine got hit by a car turning right just past the garda station in Rathmines to upper rathmines. Luckily he saw the car turning and slowed down enough that didn't get badly hurt- the couple of seconds leading up to this he was thinking, there is no way the car is going to turn!! The woman she never saw him and then tried to claim his fault even though he has got the whole thing on Helmet Camera. He still waiting for the insurance company to sort it out and it wrecked him bike.

I drove a bike for 12 years and sure there was some stupid things I did but knowing this stretch well I can't see any other way it happened.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:25 pm 

Whatever about cyclists, I didn't think motorcyclists were technically allowed undertake/overtake in traffic?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:56 pm 

ZappaMan wrote:
116 senior execs :lol:

The whole system is rotten to the fücking core.

And that's not just limited to bus Eireann.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:42 am 

Is that about 10% of their workforce...?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:46 am 

Uncle Fester wrote:
ZappaMan wrote:

Just talking to my wife and they have 50 executives in her current line, managing 26k operatives.

But that's the private sector.

Last edited by camroc1 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:43 am 

My Wife is an ex biker. I'm a seasoned 4 wheel motorsport competitor. On four wheels we've won a National and a European championship. She's lost mates on bikes, at a consistent flow, Doctors, Lawyers, Bricklayers, makes no difference. Death chariot.

I dappled once, had an horrendous scare, never put my leg across one since.

M5 for weekend thrills for me, at least it doesn't fall over when you switch it off. Friggin tax is obscene though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:33 am 

Uncle Fester wrote:
ZappaMan wrote:

It's just human nature. The public sector companies controlled by the unions become entities where it's all about the employees first and the customer second. Great for the few lucky employees but the rest of us pay for it both monetarily and in terms of shit public services. Wag?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:11 am 

gokwe wrote:

M5 for weekend thrills for me, at least it doesn't fall over when you switch it off. Friggin tax is obscene though.

Drool!!!!
Which version? E60?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:31 am 

Nolanator wrote:

Well except for women of course

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:45 am 

gokwe wrote:
My Wife is an ex biker. I'm a seasoned 4 wheel motorsport competitor. On four wheels we've won a National and a European championship. She's lost mates on bikes, at a consistent flow, Doctors, Lawyers, Bricklayers, makes no difference. Death chariot.

One of my parents' mates milled himself off a bike and spent about a year in hospital or something mad. Got into them to beat the traffic into town from out near Bray/Shankill.

The obvious problem with bikes is that most people will end up in one or two accidents in their lives (somebody must have the number), if you're on a bike that changes the odds from being cheeky whippy to, ow, my spine.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:53 am 

anonymous_joe wrote:
gokwe wrote:

One of my parents' mates milled himself off a bike and spent about a year in hospital or something mad. Got into them to beat the traffic into town from out near Bray/Shankill.

The obvious problem with bikes is that most people will end up in one or two accidents in their lives (somebody must have the number), if you're on a bike that changes the odds from being cheeky whippy to, ow, my spine.

Is that the legal speck for it?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:57 am 

Flametop wrote:
themaddog wrote:
Flametop wrote:
If BE is allowed to be "thrown under the bus" it would be terrific for the country.
Sure, it might take a while for people to get a service again but the upset would be the reality check for everybody else in the public sector.

Well this comment wins the prize for stupidity. You genuinely think that that it would be terrific for the country if the majority of people in the country are without a public transport service so the public sector can be taught a lesson. Go and have a lie down for yourself.

Ok. Thanks for that.

Unlike many others on the thread I don't claim to have the solutions. Bus Eireann is a basket case. However, depriving the majority of the country of a public transport service to teach other unions a lesson can hardly be described as terrific.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 am 

themaddog wrote:
Flametop wrote:
themaddog wrote:
Flametop wrote:

Ok. Thanks for that.

Unlike many others on the thread I don't claim to have the solutions. Bus Eireann is a basket case. However, depriving the majority of the country of a public transport service to teach other unions a lesson can hardly be described as terrific.

The reason is that BE is overmanned, pays its staff way over the odds, and has Ts and Cs that amount to 'Spanish practices' they are so inefficient. It's such union featherbedding, which is also rife throughout the rest of the semi-state sector, that's putting the survival of OF BE at risk.
Expecting the commercial semi state sector to act in a commercial manner is not kicking the public sector. Thinking that it is , is a big part of the problem.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:54 am 

anonymous_joe wrote:
gokwe wrote:

Have often said that I'd happily take to bike-riding if I were based somewhere in the world blessed with consistently good weather. Rain fecks up road surfaces and fecks up visibility. One is bad enough, both is nightmare stuff.

Buddy based in Europe bought himself a scooter a while back. Decent sized yoke, I think something around a 250cc mark. Commute buster. He loves it, but he leaves it parked up if the rain is bad and/or when there's snow/ice about. Just does not risk it. So walks & trams it on those days. Having 2 cars made no sense anymore given they live in a city proper, rather than suburbia.

Another pal is based in France and recently bought himself something I didn't even know existed -an automatic motorcycle; a Honda Dual Clutch Transmission thingie, a 750cc machine I think. Swears by it. Where he is, weather is not a factor. It makes the decision to ride one so much less angsty. Plus the machine is perfect for heavy traffic commuting. He rode it back here once to show it off. Never again. "Irish motorists do not know what a fcuking mirror is" was his only comment.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:14 pm 

camroc1 wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
ZappaMan wrote:

Just talking to my wife and they have 50 executives in her current line, managing 26k operatives.

But that's the private sector.

Believe BE is 2600 workers in total but they've enough senior execs to cater for about 60k.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:30 pm 

How much of the seeming disparity comes.down to definitions though. AP grade 8n ivil Service is regarded as 'senior management' yet anecdotally would relate.far.more.to what would be regarded as junior - middle management in the private secof; and I'm guessing BE and semi states are legacy tied along similar lines until the older generation are maturing out of the workforce.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:17 pm 

redderneck wrote:
How much of the seeming disparity comes.down to definitions though. AP grade 8n ivil Service is regarded as 'senior management' yet anecdotally would relate.far.more.to what would be regarded as junior - middle management in the private secof; and I'm guessing BE and semi states are legacy tied along similar lines until the older generation are maturing out of the workforce.

Starting the good Friday session early?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:56 pm 

Nolanator wrote:
redderneck wrote:

Starting the good Friday session early?

I wish. Nah. Was out walking the hound over rough ground & fat fingers. I hate smartphones sometimes...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:30 pm 

enants fears as AIB sells buy-to-let mortgages to Goldman Sachs
Gretchen Friemann
April 13 2017 8:00 PM

AIB has agreed to sell a €400m portfolio of 1,200 buy-to-let mortgages to Goldman Sachs in the biggest deal of its kind since the financial crisis.
The sale by the state-owned bank will raise concerns among tenants about how the new owners plan to recoup their investment.
AIB yesterday annoucned it is contacting borrowers to inform them of the loan transfer.

The deal, dubbed Project Cypress, comes as the state-backed lender prepares to return to the stock exchange later this year in a near €3bn flotation that will reduce the government’s ownership in AIB by 25pc.
A spokesperson for the bank said the vast majority of the mortgages are in “deep long term arrears”.

AIB declined to confirm the price Goldman Sachs paid.
However it is understood the face value of the loans is close to €400m, which are tied to 1,200 homes.

A number of global private equity firms cast an eye over the Project Cypress portfolio, including Lone Star, Davidson Kempner and Cerberus Capital Management, according to sources.
The bank’s move to jettison toxic residential mortgages comes as all Irish lenders mull how best to ditch legacy loans.
Online Editors

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:32 pm 

No... really? Who would have guessed

High rise building needed in Dublin to prevent city sprawling 'to Athlone'
Dublin’s docklands as seen from Capital Docks2
Dublin’s docklands as seen from Capital Docks
Colm Kelpie
Colm Kelpie
April 14 2017 10:47 AM

Higher rise building needs to be allowed in Dublin to cushion a growing population or the city will spread as far as Athlone, Finance Minister Michael Noonan has said.
The minister said he often asks developers why there is so little apartment building going on within the canals in the capital, and the reply he gets is that the price of land is too high.
“The price of land in building is really the unit cost of the land. If the local authority was to allow another five or six storeys, well then the unit cost goes down,” Mr Noonan argued.

He said there was a combination of factors at play around the housing issue in Dublin, but said current height limits on buildings in the capital needs to be addressed.
Michael Noonan2
Michael Noonan
“I’m not for bad planning, but every city in the world in its central area allows people to live, especially young, single people, in apartments. It doesn’t have to be as low rise and confining as it is in Dublin at present,” he told TDs and Senators at the Oireachtas Budgetary Oversight committee.

Apartment heights in low-rise areas of the inner city in Dublin are limited to 24m.
Mr Noonan said the National Planning Framework - the successor to the National Spatial Strategy (NSS) - is currently being worked on amid predictions that the population of the Republic will be one million larger in 2040 than now.

“If it [Dublin] continues the low rise model, the city will stretch as far as Athlone when another million people go in on top of it. So there are huge issues,” Mr Noonan said.
Business bodies the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and IBEC have also called for a revision of the height limits. Dublin Chamber this week called for higher urban density and greater building heights to be allowed.
Online Editors

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:00 pm 

Quote:
‘I won’t be voting for it . . . I’m very disappointed with the unions’ - Bus Éireann driver
Morale very low on first day back at work for Bus Éireann drivers in Busáras, Dublin

Morale was “very low” on the first day back at work for Bus Éireann drivers in Busáras, Dublin, according to a number of the workers who expressed anger and disappointment at the outcome of their three week strike.
Most who spoke said they would be rejecting a Labour Court recommendation issued on Thursday which led to their return to work after 21 days on strike over pay and conditions.
“I’d be very surprised if it’s not rejected,” said driver Derek Kelly, referring to the Labour Court recommendation.
In an environment where “everyone else” is getting pay rises and pay restoration, the workers at Bus Éireann are being asked to accept cuts, said the former Dublin Bus worker who has been with the national bus service for 1½ years.
“I won’t be voting for it,” he said. “I’m very disappointed with the unions. I don’t think we should have come back to work. We should have balloted on it first. It would be terrible to disrupt the public again in three weeks’ time, if that turns out to be the case.”
None of the workers at the Busáras depot who spoke to The Irish Times said they would be voting in favour of the recommendation.
“I’m glad to be back at work but I’m not happy with the terms and conditions that are being offered,” said driver Derek Cuffe, who has been with the company for 15 years.

“We started out looking for more [pay] and now they are cutting us back. I’ll definitely be voting against.”
He hoped that in such a situation, the dispute at the company would return to the Labour Court.
“We should never have come back to work,” said another driver, who did not want to be named. The recommendation “most definitely will be rejected. It’s not worth the paper it’s written on.”

Asked what would happen then, given that the company has said it is insolvent, he said it will be out of the workers hands. “They’ll probably close the gates.”
Another driver, who did not want to be named, said he was ten years with the company and earned €38,000 last year. “Morale is very low, everyone has their head down,” he said.
Bus Éireann is in competition with low-wage competitors who sometimes pay their workers under the table, he claimed. “They’re trying to bring us down to their level, rather than bring them up to our level.”
Another driver who did not wish to be named said the decades of improvements achieved by way of the unions on matters such as Sunday working, sick pay, and uniforms were being destroyed.
“It’s all knocked on the head now, gone overnight. We’re all very angry.” He said he did not want to return to work but the unions said they had to. He had heard that quite a few drivers had called in sick.
He wasn’t sure how he would vote, particularly because the company has said it is insolvent. The company might close and come back as a smaller outfit.
Another worker, who is both a driver and an inspector, said the mood was one of disappointment. “We were out on strike for three weeks and still we will lose money. It seems a bit pointless.”
It was hard to know if people would have the stomach to go back on strike, he said. Bus Éireann drivers would now be earning less than their colleagues in Dublin Bus and Irish Rail.
Every driver, he said, would have to examine how the recommendation would affect their income, and this calculation might be different for Dublin drivers than for those “down the country”.

yikes, what are these guys smoking :uhoh:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:36 pm 

MrBunhead wrote:
Quote:
‘I won’t be voting for it . . . I’m very disappointed with the unions’ - Bus Éireann driver
Morale very low on first day back at work for Bus Éireann drivers in Busáras, Dublin

Morale was “very low” on the first day back at work for Bus Éireann drivers in Busáras, Dublin, according to a number of the workers who expressed anger and disappointment at the outcome of their three week strike.
Most who spoke said they would be rejecting a Labour Court recommendation issued on Thursday which led to their return to work after 21 days on strike over pay and conditions.
“I’d be very surprised if it’s not rejected,” said driver Derek Kelly, referring to the Labour Court recommendation.
In an environment where “everyone else” is getting pay rises and pay restoration, the workers at Bus Éireann are being asked to accept cuts, said the former Dublin Bus worker who has been with the national bus service for 1½ years.
“I won’t be voting for it,” he said. “I’m very disappointed with the unions. I don’t think we should have come back to work. We should have balloted on it first. It would be terrible to disrupt the public again in three weeks’ time, if that turns out to be the case.”
None of the workers at the Busáras depot who spoke to The Irish Times said they would be voting in favour of the recommendation.
“I’m glad to be back at work but I’m not happy with the terms and conditions that are being offered,” said driver Derek Cuffe, who has been with the company for 15 years.

“We started out looking for more [pay] and now they are cutting us back. I’ll definitely be voting against.”
He hoped that in such a situation, the dispute at the company would return to the Labour Court.
“We should never have come back to work,” said another driver, who did not want to be named. The recommendation “most definitely will be rejected. It’s not worth the paper it’s written on.”

Asked what would happen then, given that the company has said it is insolvent, he said it will be out of the workers hands. “They’ll probably close the gates.”
Another driver, who did not want to be named, said he was ten years with the company and earned €38,000 last year. “Morale is very low, everyone has their head down,” he said.
Bus Éireann is in competition with low-wage competitors who sometimes pay their workers under the table, he claimed. “They’re trying to bring us down to their level, rather than bring them up to our level.”
Another driver who did not wish to be named said the decades of improvements achieved by way of the unions on matters such as Sunday working, sick pay, and uniforms were being destroyed.
“It’s all knocked on the head now, gone overnight. We’re all very angry.” He said he did not want to return to work but the unions said they had to. He had heard that quite a few drivers had called in sick.
He wasn’t sure how he would vote, particularly because the company has said it is insolvent. The company might close and come back as a smaller outfit.
Another worker, who is both a driver and an inspector, said the mood was one of disappointment. “We were out on strike for three weeks and still we will lose money. It seems a bit pointless.”
It was hard to know if people would have the stomach to go back on strike, he said. Bus Éireann drivers would now be earning less than their colleagues in Dublin Bus and Irish Rail.
Every driver, he said, would have to examine how the recommendation would affect their income, and this calculation might be different for Dublin drivers than for those “down the country”.

yikes, what are these guys smoking :uhoh:

be fair - some of them are capable of thought

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:40 pm 

CM11 wrote:
Whatever about cyclists, I didn't think motorcyclists were technically allowed undertake/overtake in traffic?

It's called lanesplitting and it's perfectly legal however undertaking through traffic is a no no, especially considering it would be most likely through a cycle lane.

I try only take my bike out on the weekend because it would be too uncomfortable going through traffic and less drivers on the road, i have to commute on it from august into Dublin centre and am absolutely dreading it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:13 pm 

goose81 wrote:
CM11 wrote:

It's called lanesplitting and it's perfectly legal however undertaking through traffic is a no no, especially considering it would be most likely through a cycle lane.

I try only take my bike out on the weekend because it would be too uncomfortable going through traffic and less drivers on the road, i have to commute on it from august into Dublin centre and am absolutely dreading it.

I do that for my Physio :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:54 pm 

:?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:16 pm 

great Restaurant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:25 pm 

goose81 wrote:

I got a knee op 2 weeks ago getting back on bike was essential. Cycling from Connoly to Harcourt ...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:39 pm 

Laurent wrote:
goose81 wrote:

I got a knee op 2 weeks ago getting back on bike was essential. Cycling from Connoly to Harcourt ...
Ah, i meant motorbike. Wouldn't fancy cycling either ha.

Hope the knee is feeling good Laurent :thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:30 pm 

goose81 wrote:
Laurent wrote:
goose81 wrote:

Ah, i meant motorbike. Wouldn't fancy cycling either ha.

Hope the knee is feeling good Laurent :thumbup:

much better than before the op

needs a bit more time to feel well it's still soft obviously

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:29 pm 

redderneck wrote:
anonymous_joe wrote:
gokwe wrote:

Have often said that I'd happily take to bike-riding if I were based somewhere in the world blessed with consistently good weather. Rain fecks up road surfaces and fecks up visibility. One is bad enough, both is nightmare stuff.

Buddy based in Europe bought himself a scooter a while back. Decent sized yoke, I think something around a 250cc mark. Commute buster. He loves it, but he leaves it parked up if the rain is bad and/or when there's snow/ice about. Just does not risk it. So walks & trams it on those days. Having 2 cars made no sense anymore given they live in a city proper, rather than suburbia.

Another pal is based in France and recently bought himself something I didn't even know existed -an automatic motorcycle; a Honda Dual Clutch Transmission thingie, a 750cc machine I think. Swears by it. Where he is, weather is not a factor. It makes the decision to ride one so much less angsty. Plus the machine is perfect for heavy traffic commuting. He rode it back here once to show it off. Never again. "Irish motorists do not know what a fcuking mirror is" was his only comment.

Yeah, like the French are better :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:39 pm 

The unions have really fúcked up with the BE dispute.

Walked their boys up to the top of the hill with talk of 20% pay rises, and are now walking them down again with job losses, pay cuts, and worse Ts and Cs. I would not be at all surprised if the agreement was rejected. This could get very nasty indeed with an all out public transport strike, and the courts becoming involved. I suppose we'll see what side of their mouth FF are really talking from if my pessimism is proved correct.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:46 pm 

It's only a few months since the unions were looking for massive pay rises for the train drivers because of how much the NI drivers were being paid. This despite the alleged disparity being due to temporary currency fluctuations and ignoring the much lesser pensions and job security. The bleating stopped fairly quickly when sterling tanked. IE should be enforcing pay cuts on the same basis for the craic.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:19 am 

Gavin Duffy wrote:

Well when it comes to observing mopeds or motorcycles they most definitely are because there is more of them on their roads

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:41 am 

https://www.facebook.com/AirtricityLeagueBanterPage/videos/1711534368860497/

The greatest League of Ireland interview ever.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:38 pm 

Gavin Duffy wrote:
redderneck wrote:
anonymous_joe wrote:
gokwe wrote:

They are.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:09 pm 

If memory serves, our roads are considerably safer than France's.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31599 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780 ... 790  Next