planetf1.com

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 8:38 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FEEDBACK THREAD
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 am
Posts: 22168
Jesus guys this one's painful. Constant white pages


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEEDBACK THREAD
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 am
Posts: 22168
Jesus guys this one's painful. Constant white pages


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEEDBACK THREAD
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 3300
I seem to have picked the right day to not be online all morning, but I heard the same from some of the mods. If it's still happening I'll take more urgent action

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEEDBACK THREAD
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 3300
We have been made aware of an increase in redirection issues, as well as the problems reported on the previous page by Biffa. If the latter happens, we'd recommend you refresh the tab because that seems to fix it. It might take more than one try though. We've contacted the techies and they're aware of the issues but that's all we know for now.

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEEDBACK THREAD
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 700
P-F1 Mod wrote:
We have been made aware of an increase in redirection issues, as well as the problems reported on the previous page by Biffa. If the latter happens, we'd recommend you refresh the tab because that seems to fix it. It might take more than one try though. We've contacted the techies and they're aware of the issues but that's all we know for now.


same issue, numerous redirects

_________________
PF1 pick 10 2016: 7th (1 win, 4 podiums), 2017: 17th (3 podiums)
Awards: Sergio perez trophy & Podium specialist
PF1 pick 3 2015: constructors 2nd, singles 5th
Autosport Gp 2016/17 - 5th
F1 Oracle 2017: 2nd (6 wins), 2016:5th (2wins)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEEDBACK THREAD
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 am
Posts: 22168
white pages back with a vengeance again today guys. Like clockwork after every race lately


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEEDBACK THREAD
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 5823
Zoue wrote:
white pages back with a vengeance again today guys. Like clockwork after every race lately

Getting them as well, very often today


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FEEDBACK THREAD
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 2307
Location: England
White pages all morning on mobile, though when the site is working, the malicious redirecting ads appear to have been dealt with now.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2018: {Rookie Year}
Current positon: 6th | 2 Podiums | 0 Wins


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], lucifers, Paolo_Lasardi, UnlikeUday and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group