planetf1.com
http://cricket365.co.uk/

Racing Point Force India - Reborn from Ashesl!!!!
http://cricket365.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15150
Page 6 of 8

Author:  Altair [ Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Stroll & his partners also now have the careers of over 400 people in their hands.

I'm not convinced his consortium bought FI just as a toy for Lance to play with. Well I sincerely hope not anyway. F1 is becoming too big a joke as it is without this happening.


Yeah. If they're serious businessmen (going by their past records, they've become successful through their ventures), they'd not put Lance in 1 of the seats. What's the point of investing good when 1 driver won't deliver a good output. Infact, if they stick with Checo & Ocon, I see the team being best of the rest atleast as I'm expecting a good funding to this team from the consortium's pockets!

It's hard to get a handle on how good or bad stroll is.

After next season, we shall know.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Altair wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Stroll & his partners also now have the careers of over 400 people in their hands.

I'm not convinced his consortium bought FI just as a toy for Lance to play with. Well I sincerely hope not anyway. F1 is becoming too big a joke as it is without this happening.


Yeah. If they're serious businessmen (going by their past records, they've become successful through their ventures), they'd not put Lance in 1 of the seats. What's the point of investing good when 1 driver won't deliver a good output. Infact, if they stick with Checo & Ocon, I see the team being best of the rest atleast as I'm expecting a good funding to this team from the consortium's pockets!

It's hard to get a handle on how good or bad stroll is.

After next season, we shall know.


Yeah but at the expense of Ocon or Checo? Unless, either get a good drive somewhere else then it's ok to see Stroll in 1 pf the seats!

Author:  Altair [ Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
Altair wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Jezza13 wrote:
Stroll & his partners also now have the careers of over 400 people in their hands.

I'm not convinced his consortium bought FI just as a toy for Lance to play with. Well I sincerely hope not anyway. F1 is becoming too big a joke as it is without this happening.


Yeah. If they're serious businessmen (going by their past records, they've become successful through their ventures), they'd not put Lance in 1 of the seats. What's the point of investing good when 1 driver won't deliver a good output. Infact, if they stick with Checo & Ocon, I see the team being best of the rest atleast as I'm expecting a good funding to this team from the consortium's pockets!

It's hard to get a handle on how good or bad stroll is.

After next season, we shall know.


Yeah but at the expense of Ocon or Checo? Unless, either get a good drive somewhere else then it's ok to see Stroll in 1 pf the seats!

The reality is there are only 20 seats available in formula 1, and at the end of the day, it's a numbers game.

Lets put it this way, there was a chance that FI folded and went the way of Manor, and two more drivers would be out of a F1 job, along with 400 staff.

Author:  veffy [ Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

I'm interested in what the rest of Stroll's investment group think about the conflict of interest. I'm sure they're aware that the business they've just invested in will have a pivotally placed employee who can effectively never be fired (Stroll jr), I wonder if that conversation has been had.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

veffy wrote:
I'm interested in what the rest of Stroll's investment group think about the conflict of interest. I'm sure they're aware that the business they've just invested in will have a pivotally placed employee who can effectively never be fired (Stroll jr), I wonder if that conversation has been had.


Still we aren't aware of the details of the consortium & their goals & investments into the team. Hopefully Stroll Jr. isn't one of their BIG goals.

Author:  Jezza13 [ Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
veffy wrote:
I'm interested in what the rest of Stroll's investment group think about the conflict of interest. I'm sure they're aware that the business they've just invested in will have a pivotally placed employee who can effectively never be fired (Stroll jr), I wonder if that conversation has been had.


Still we aren't aware of the details of the consortium & their goals & investments into the team. Hopefully Stroll Jr. isn't one of their BIG goals.


Do you really think there's any chance Lawrence Stroll will continue to pay Williams the tens of millions they want to allow Lance to drive for them when he can now get him a seat maybe for free?

The money he saves on buying Lance a seat at Williams will help him recover his investment costs at FI.

Author:  Paolo_Lasardi [ Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

veffy wrote:
I'm interested in what the rest of Stroll's investment group think about the conflict of interest. I'm sure they're aware that the business they've just invested in will have a pivotally placed employee who can effectively never be fired (Stroll jr), I wonder if that conversation has been had.


They are all close buddies of the Strolls. It is really all about the career of Stroll Jr, all else is illusion.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Paolo_Lasardi wrote:
veffy wrote:
I'm interested in what the rest of Stroll's investment group think about the conflict of interest. I'm sure they're aware that the business they've just invested in will have a pivotally placed employee who can effectively never be fired (Stroll jr), I wonder if that conversation has been had.


They are all close buddies of the Strolls. It is really all about the career of Stroll Jr, all else is illusion.


Could be. Maybe the others will use F1 as a marketing tool for their respective brands.

Author:  mikeyg123 [ Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India to file for bankruptcy/Stroll Sr. buys team!

Lt. Drebin wrote:
Super-TROLL F1 Team

Stroll is actually not that bad, and while he had some bad races he is a superstar compared to Sirotkin.


Remembering Sirotkin is a rookie they're pretty similar.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

So Ecclestone did play a part in saving Force India:
https://www.pitpass.com/62611/Ecclestone-helped-broker-Force-India-deal

Author:  F1 MERCENARY [ Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Idk but that seems like Ecclestone making himself sound like he had some involvement but I’m not so sure he had anything at all to do with anything here.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Force India team updated their cover photo on Facebook & Twitter as well:

Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5C39BAD0

Sahara has been dropped from the name!

Author:  moby [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
Paolo_Lasardi wrote:
veffy wrote:
I'm interested in what the rest of Stroll's investment group think about the conflict of interest. I'm sure they're aware that the business they've just invested in will have a pivotally placed employee who can effectively never be fired (Stroll jr), I wonder if that conversation has been had.


They are all close buddies of the Strolls. It is really all about the career of Stroll Jr, all else is illusion.


Could be. Maybe the others will use F1 as a marketing tool for their respective brands.


Rich people do not use their money to 'help out friends' or they would not be rich people :D

In reality, they are probably well shackled by their shareholders and the accounting department, and would not be allowed to spend their money if it was too risky. People with the sort of money they have are usually companies and have to run everything that way.

Author:  F1 MERCENARY [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

I hope they change the name altogether soon.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

F1 MERCENARY wrote:
I hope they change the name altogether soon.


Yeah. They would try to do this sooner than later to rope in new sponsors. A lot is going to change at the team. New name & new livery as well.

Author:  owenmahamilton [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
Force India team updated their cover photo on Facebook & Twitter as well:

Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5C39BAD0

Sahara has been dropped from the name!


I wonder why they didn't drop the India part of the name seeing as India no longer has anything to do with the team.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

owenmahamilton wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Force India team updated their cover photo on Facebook & Twitter as well:

Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5C39BAD0

Sahara has been dropped from the name!


I wonder why they didn't drop the India part of the name seeing as India no longer has anything to do with the team.


I don't think the name can be changed this season. A lot of approvals are required for this.

Author:  Altair [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

https://www.planetf1.com/news/perez-no- ... g-renault/

Quote:
While the wait for official confirmation continues, Perez says he is also close to confirming his future with Force India.

He added: “It’s a matter of days or weeks. The contract is there, it’s just the position of the team that must be clarified.

Looks like stroll will have a quality team mate after all.

Who could have predicted that?

Author:  mikeyg123 [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Altair wrote:
https://www.planetf1.com/news/perez-no-regrets-over-rejecting-renault/

Quote:
While the wait for official confirmation continues, Perez says he is also close to confirming his future with Force India.

He added: “It’s a matter of days or weeks. The contract is there, it’s just the position of the team that must be clarified.

Looks like stroll will have a quality team mate after all.

Who could have predicted that?


I hold my hands up to you. I'm surprised. Perez is well looked after and strikes me as someone who doesn't suffer fools easily so I doubt he'd be signing if he thought there was any chance of him getting thrown under the bus to make Stroll look better.

Author:  owenmahamilton [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
owenmahamilton wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Force India team updated their cover photo on Facebook & Twitter as well:

Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5C39BAD0

Sahara has been dropped from the name!


I wonder why they didn't drop the India part of the name seeing as India no longer has anything to do with the team.


I don't think the name can be changed this season. A lot of approvals are required for this.


They have dropped the Sahara part though, so why not India.

Author:  dompclarke [ Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

owenmahamilton wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
owenmahamilton wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Force India team updated their cover photo on Facebook & Twitter as well:

Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5C39BAD0

Sahara has been dropped from the name!


I wonder why they didn't drop the India part of the name seeing as India no longer has anything to do with the team.


I don't think the name can be changed this season. A lot of approvals are required for this.


They have dropped the Sahara part though, so why not India.

Because the team is Force India and Sahara WAS a sponsor...

Author:  paulsf1fix [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Will they continue to be sponsored by BWT? I heard that it was part of a loan deal? I hope the new owners ends this...

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

paulsf1fix wrote:
Will they continue to be sponsored by BWT? I heard that it was part of a loan deal? I hope the new owners ends this...


I doubt BWT will continue into 2019. After all, they were in a mess with Mallya saying they were a loaned sponsor. Their absence in 2019 should also mean the absence of Pink and a new livery would be in store along with a new name.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Unarkali, a chemical business run by Nikita Mazepin's father has claimed the administrators didn't act in the best interests of the team. Unarkali also made a bid to buy the team but most of their emails / calls went unanswered & there was a lack of communication.

Excerpts frm the article below:
'Uralkali also made an offer to purchase the team’s assets. Additionally the submitted a development plan for the team and offered to assume a number of what appeared to be questionable last-minute claims against Force India communicated to Uralkali in the hours before the deadline for submission of the final bid.”

However the Uralkali bid was rejected. “Following the submission of our proposal, the administrator refused to engage with Uralkali team, did not reply to phone calls and emails and communicated with Uralkali in a single email following close of business on August 7, 2018 that it had entered into an exclusivity arrangement with another bidder regarding a proposal to rescue the company,” it said.

The company also claims its demand for a “transparent and fair process to ensure equal opportunities for each bidder” was not respected. A proposal by Uralkali for bids to be submitted in sealed envelopes and opened in front of representatives from each bidder was rejected by the administrators.'

https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/21/mazepin-company-challenges-strolls-force-india-rescue-deal/

Do we smell a rat here (Mercedes B-team in the offering) or it's just a matter of sour grapes?

Author:  Yellowbin74 [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

mikeyg123 wrote:
Altair wrote:
https://www.planetf1.com/news/perez-no-regrets-over-rejecting-renault/

Quote:
While the wait for official confirmation continues, Perez says he is also close to confirming his future with Force India.

He added: “It’s a matter of days or weeks. The contract is there, it’s just the position of the team that must be clarified.

Looks like stroll will have a quality team mate after all.

Who could have predicted that?


I hold my hands up to you. I'm surprised. Perez is well looked after and strikes me as someone who doesn't suffer fools easily so I doubt he'd be signing if he thought there was any chance of him getting thrown under the bus to make Stroll look better.


I think they have more chance of Perez being compliant than Ocon..

Author:  RaggedMan [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
Unarkali, a chemical business run by Nikita Mazepin's father has claimed the administrators didn't act in the best interests of the team. Unarkali also made a bid to buy the team but most of their emails / calls went unanswered & there was a lack of communication.

Excerpts frm the article below:
'Uralkali also made an offer to purchase the team’s assets. Additionally the submitted a development plan for the team and offered to assume a number of what appeared to be questionable last-minute claims against Force India communicated to Uralkali in the hours before the deadline for submission of the final bid.”

However the Uralkali bid was rejected. “Following the submission of our proposal, the administrator refused to engage with Uralkali team, did not reply to phone calls and emails and communicated with Uralkali in a single email following close of business on August 7, 2018 that it had entered into an exclusivity arrangement with another bidder regarding a proposal to rescue the company,” it said.

The company also claims its demand for a “transparent and fair process to ensure equal opportunities for each bidder” was not respected. A proposal by Uralkali for bids to be submitted in sealed envelopes and opened in front of representatives from each bidder was rejected by the administrators.'

https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/21/mazepin-company-challenges-strolls-force-india-rescue-deal/

Do we smell a rat here (Mercedes B-team in the offering) or it's just a matter of sour grapes?

BIB: Could be that the difference is between buying the "team" vs buying the "teams assets."

I'm no expert, or even a layman, on UK administration rules but my understanding is that the goal of the administrator is to find the best solution for both the company and it's debtors. So if Uralkali was only seeking to buy assets then the administrator was right not to really consider them. But if they didn't communicate efficiently with Uralkali that was a mistake that allows accusations like this to be made.

With teams like Manor that flat out went bankrupt and had their assets seized/impounded the bits (assets) were sold off to repay debtors with no thought about keeping the business as a going concern. Which is what it sounds like Uralkali was trying to do.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

RaggedMan wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Unarkali, a chemical business run by Nikita Mazepin's father has claimed the administrators didn't act in the best interests of the team. Unarkali also made a bid to buy the team but most of their emails / calls went unanswered & there was a lack of communication.

Excerpts frm the article below:
'Uralkali also made an offer to purchase the team’s assets. Additionally the submitted a development plan for the team and offered to assume a number of what appeared to be questionable last-minute claims against Force India communicated to Uralkali in the hours before the deadline for submission of the final bid.”

However the Uralkali bid was rejected. “Following the submission of our proposal, the administrator refused to engage with Uralkali team, did not reply to phone calls and emails and communicated with Uralkali in a single email following close of business on August 7, 2018 that it had entered into an exclusivity arrangement with another bidder regarding a proposal to rescue the company,” it said.

The company also claims its demand for a “transparent and fair process to ensure equal opportunities for each bidder” was not respected. A proposal by Uralkali for bids to be submitted in sealed envelopes and opened in front of representatives from each bidder was rejected by the administrators.'

https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/21/mazepin-company-challenges-strolls-force-india-rescue-deal/

Do we smell a rat here (Mercedes B-team in the offering) or it's just a matter of sour grapes?

BIB: Could be that the difference is between buying the "team" vs buying the "teams assets."

I'm no expert, or even a layman, on UK administration rules but my understanding is that the goal of the administrator is to find the best solution for both the company and it's debtors. So if Uralkali was only seeking to buy assets then the administrator was right not to really consider them. But if they didn't communicate efficiently with Uralkali that was a mistake that allows accusations like this to be made.

With teams like Manor that flat out went bankrupt and had their assets seized/impounded the bits (assets) were sold off to repay debtors with no thought about keeping the business as a going concern. Which is what it sounds like Uralkali was trying to do.


From the article again:

'Uralkali submitted two proposals to administrators to save the team, both of which “proposed sufficient funding to satisfy claims of all creditors in full and included an undertaking to provide significant working capital and new investment program over a 5-year term.'

Author:  mcdo [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
Do we smell a rat here (Mercedes B-team in the offering) or it's just a matter of sour grapes?

Surely if it is going to become a Mercedes B-team Ocon would be as good as confirmed?

Author:  Jezza13 [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
Unarkali, a chemical business run by Nikita Mazepin's father has claimed the administrators didn't act in the best interests of the team. Unarkali also made a bid to buy the team but most of their emails / calls went unanswered & there was a lack of communication.

Excerpts frm the article below:
'Uralkali also made an offer to purchase the team’s assets. Additionally the submitted a development plan for the team and offered to assume a number of what appeared to be questionable last-minute claims against Force India communicated to Uralkali in the hours before the deadline for submission of the final bid.”

However the Uralkali bid was rejected. “Following the submission of our proposal, the administrator refused to engage with Uralkali team, did not reply to phone calls and emails and communicated with Uralkali in a single email following close of business on August 7, 2018 that it had entered into an exclusivity arrangement with another bidder regarding a proposal to rescue the company,” it said.

The company also claims its demand for a “transparent and fair process to ensure equal opportunities for each bidder” was not respected. A proposal by Uralkali for bids to be submitted in sealed envelopes and opened in front of representatives from each bidder was rejected by the administrators.'

https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/21/mazepin-company-challenges-strolls-force-india-rescue-deal/

Do we smell a rat here (Mercedes B-team in the offering) or it's just a matter of sour grapes?


Nah. No Merc link.

Maybe that’s the part of the pie Bernie had his fingers in.

Author:  paulsf1fix [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
Unarkali, a chemical business run by Nikita Mazepin's father has claimed the administrators didn't act in the best interests of the team. Unarkali also made a bid to buy the team but most of their emails / calls went unanswered & there was a lack of communication.

Excerpts frm the article below:
'Uralkali also made an offer to purchase the team’s assets. Additionally the submitted a development plan for the team and offered to assume a number of what appeared to be questionable last-minute claims against Force India communicated to Uralkali in the hours before the deadline for submission of the final bid.”

However the Uralkali bid was rejected. “Following the submission of our proposal, the administrator refused to engage with Uralkali team, did not reply to phone calls and emails and communicated with Uralkali in a single email following close of business on August 7, 2018 that it had entered into an exclusivity arrangement with another bidder regarding a proposal to rescue the company,” it said.

The company also claims its demand for a “transparent and fair process to ensure equal opportunities for each bidder” was not respected. A proposal by Uralkali for bids to be submitted in sealed envelopes and opened in front of representatives from each bidder was rejected by the administrators.'

https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/21/mazepin-company-challenges-strolls-force-india-rescue-deal/
Do we smell a rat here (Mercedes B-team in the offering) or it's just a matter of sour grapes?


I think a bit of both. The Mercedes B team makes sense to do but without Esteban Ocon as Sergio Perez is saying he expects to sign a new deal with them for 2019. Interesting situation for (in no particular order) Stroll, Ocon and Perz. Also a Force India Mercedes B team could affect Williams.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

As some of You guys must be aware that Nikita Mazepin's father's company Unarkali also led a consortium which was hushed away by the administrators, I noticed upon visiting the FI website that Unarkali is not listed anymore within the bunch of partners / sponsors.

Seems Stroll Sr. & Mazepin Sr. are or were at loggerheads to gain acquisition of the team & any traces of either's sponsorship has been striked off (in this case Mazepin Sr.s's company Unarkali)!

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Still not a smooth affair for Force India. Their participation at Spa looks in doubt:
http://www.f1i.com/news/314321-force-india-danger-forbidden-race-spa.html

Author:  lord byron [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Looks like they wont race at spa and are looking to re join as a brand new team on paper with no points and prize money

But form a legal point how can they? the old team holds all the ip for the chassis and all the the paper work for all the engine deals ect ect

so unless the old force india go bust totally and this new team buys all the ip and other stuff form the receivership I cant see them racing with no engine or chassis

Author:  mikeyg123 [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

lord byron wrote:
Looks like they wont race at spa and are looking to re join as a brand new team on paper with no points and prize money

But form a legal point how can they? the old team holds all the ip for the chassis and all the the paper work for all the engine deals ect ect

so unless the old force india go bust totally and this new team buys all the ip and other stuff form the receivership I cant see them racing with no engine or chassis


How could they and why would they wan to?

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Rumours suggest that Force India may need to change its name for entering the Belgian Gran Prix. This is because Stroll Sr. only owns the assets, not the team name/entry. If the name does change, they also will lose all the prize money that they were due. Here is a pic of the FI truck in the pitlane area minus the name:

Image
Source - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlOChl-X0AEntMA.jpg

Notice some of the sponsor plates missing?
Image
Source - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlOCiM_XcAEawDT.jpg

Author:  ChopSchuey [ Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Quote:
"UnlikeUday" Rumours suggest that Force India may need to change its name for entering the Belgian Gran Prix. This is because Stroll Sr. only owns the assets, not the team name/entry. If the name does change, they also will lose all the prize money that they were due. Here is a pic of the FI truck in the pitlane area minus the name
:

Notice some of the sponsor plates missing?

Image
Source - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlOChl-X0AEntMA.jpg

Well in that case and considering the mess this is, and those hideous colors, change the name and insert the new team name of 'Force Kin' into that blank space.

Geez...........

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

As of now things are looking on track (pun unintended):


Author:  j man [ Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

UnlikeUday wrote:
Still not a smooth affair for Force India. Their participation at Spa looks in doubt:
http://www.f1i.com/news/314321-force-india-danger-forbidden-race-spa.html

13 creditor banks?

How is Mallya not in prison? It seems every "business" he runs operates in this manner.

Author:  UnlikeUday [ Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Atleast Checo & Ocon are taking part in Media activities (if not the race):


Author:  UnlikeUday [ Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Force India comes out of Administration thanks to Stroll

Bob Fernley has left the Force India team. Sheesh!
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/138188/fernley-leaves-force-india-role

Page 6 of 8 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/