planetf1.com

It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:01 pm 

Blake wrote:
Funny thing is, personally, I became a fan of Massa's before he even went to Ferrari as a test driver. I saw something in his days with Heidfield that made me think there was potential there, and was openly glad when Ferrari signed him... of course, I was in the minority then too. While some here may not think much Massa's career, I do. So be it. Fortunately, Filipe can retire secure in the knowledge that his peers and most of the the F1 family appreciate him and his career. He can retire tied for 27th all-time in F1 wins and 6th in races/starts with an estimated net worth of over 30 million. Have a great retirement ", Filipe... may it be as "average" as your career. Oh... and thanks!
;)

On that note... have at it critics.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:40 pm 

Blake wrote:
Funny thing is, personally, I became a fan of Massa's before he even went to Ferrari as a test driver. I saw something in his days with Heidfield that made me think there was potential there, and was openly glad when Ferrari signed him... of course, I was in the minority then too. While some here may not think much Massa's career, I do. So be it. Fortunately, Filipe can retire secure in the knowledge that his peers and most of the the F1 family appreciate him and his career. He can retire tied for 27th all-time in F1 wins and 6th in races/starts with an estimated net worth of over 30 million. Have a great retirement ", Filipe... may it be as "average" as your career. Oh... and thanks!
;)

On that note... have at it critics.

One would think that with the admiration you have built up for the man over 15 years of seeing his name in print, you would have learned to spell his name correctly......

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:06 am 

Felipe ...

That better?
;)