planetf1.com

It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:07 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:04 pm
Posts: 1618
Ocon wrote:
Haha, did Lewis just say "Mercedes power is better than Ferrari power"?


Everyone knows it's true. Even the Tifosi in Monza. This race was not even close.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 5935
Location: Mumbai, India
Herb Tarlik wrote:
Ocon wrote:
Haha, did Lewis just say "Mercedes power is better than Ferrari power"?


Everyone knows it's true. Even the Tifosi in Monza. This race was not even close.


Vettel will say the opposite in Singapore!

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 5402
So Lauda is aware of the significance of a three point lead in light of Hungary. Isn't it a net gain of six points and isn't that compared with an initial loss of six to Valtteri?
[edit] I mean, Hamilton should be six points ahead now and instead it's only three.


Last edited by flyboy10 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:48 pm
Posts: 366
Herb Tarlik wrote:
Ocon wrote:
Herb Tarlik wrote:
Ocon wrote:
Lol, Vettel with his "italian" again. Not sounding too excited this time though, are we?


I dont see why Vettel speaking Italian is so funny. I'm glad he knows how. I wish I did.

I doubt he's actually able to, he's probably just repeating some words he heard from others. It just sounds weird in his voice.


Your doubt seems very misplaced.

It might be. You'd have to hear him actually carry a conversation to know. I just don't want to miss any opportunities to criticise Vettel, that's all. :)


Last edited by Ocon on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 5402
Isn't Singapore traditionally a bad circuit for the Mercedes?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm
Posts: 3205
Ferrari will strike back at singapore. People are sticking a fork in them too early. Monza was always gonna be hard for them. I thought it would be closer because of what happened in spa but im still confident vettel is favorite to win singapore. So good win for lewis, but its not over by any means.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am
Posts: 166
flyboy10 wrote:
Isn't Singapore traditionally a bad circuit for the Mercedes?


I hope that's sarcasm :lol: . Literally the only thing they've talked about for the last 2 weeks is how Ferrari will have the upper hand at Singapore, i'm so sick of them talking about it. We won't know until it happens!

_________________
1996 and Onwards
Ricciardo .:. Massa .:. Alonso .:. Sainz .:.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am
Posts: 166
kleefton wrote:
Ferrari will strike back at singapore. People are sticking a fork in them too early. Monza was always gonna be hard for them. I thought it would be closer because of what happened in spa but im still confident vettel is favorite to win singapore. So good win for lewis, but its not over by any means.


RedBull look to be favourites if anything now IMO. Won't know until we're there though!

_________________
1996 and Onwards
Ricciardo .:. Massa .:. Alonso .:. Sainz .:.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: LONDON...!
UnlikeUday wrote:
Herb Tarlik wrote:
Ocon wrote:
Haha, did Lewis just say "Mercedes power is better than Ferrari power"?


Everyone knows it's true. Even the Tifosi in Monza. This race was not even close.


Vettel will say the opposite in Singapore!

Since when has Singapore been about power?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:04 pm
Posts: 1618
kleefton wrote:
Ferrari will strike back at singapore. People are sticking a fork in them too early. Monza was always gonna be hard for them. I thought it would be closer because of what happened in spa but im still confident vettel is favorite to win singapore. So good win for lewis, but its not over by any means.


After Spa, all we heard was how Mercedes' advantage had evaporated. Not only is it intact, but it is even stronger. The Ferrari engine is not even close in power.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:52 pm
Posts: 2654
Herb Tarlik wrote:
kleefton wrote:
Ferrari will strike back at singapore. People are sticking a fork in them too early. Monza was always gonna be hard for them. I thought it would be closer because of what happened in spa but im still confident vettel is favorite to win singapore. So good win for lewis, but its not over by any means.


After Spa, all we heard was how Mercedes' advantage had evaporated. Not only is it intact, but it is even stronger. The Ferrari engine is not even close in power.


Can you stop over exgarrating. No one said Mercedes advantage had evaporated because most people had the cars around equal if not the Merc has a small advantage.

It's one bloody race, such a knee jerk reaction. More to a car than the PU, you're find that out at the next grand prix.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2016: 24th place
2017: 4th place

Wins: Spain 2016, Canada 2017, Malaysia 2017
Podiums: 2nd Germany 2016, 3rd Mexico 2016


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 5935
Location: Mumbai, India
Clarky wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Herb Tarlik wrote:
Ocon wrote:
Haha, did Lewis just say "Mercedes power is better than Ferrari power"?


Everyone knows it's true. Even the Tifosi in Monza. This race was not even close.


Vettel will say the opposite in Singapore!

Since when has Singapore been about power?


I meant Vettel will say Ferrari (car) is better than Mercedes (car) in Singapore.

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am
Posts: 166
Stroll saying he hoped Hamilton had a good start? Strange

I know he's REALLY young but he dosen't seem to have the natural 'racers' mindset and something he'll have to work hard on i think. Yet to see him make a big confident pass all year. There was at least 3 times he had Ocon lined up and braked SO SO early for the first corner when in my view could have slid down the inside?

_________________
1996 and Onwards
Ricciardo .:. Massa .:. Alonso .:. Sainz .:.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: LONDON...!
UnlikeUday wrote:
Clarky wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Herb Tarlik wrote:
Ocon wrote:
Haha, did Lewis just say "Mercedes power is better than Ferrari power"?


Everyone knows it's true. Even the Tifosi in Monza. This race was not even close.


Vettel will say the opposite in Singapore!

Since when has Singapore been about power?


I meant Vettel will say Ferrari (car) is better than Mercedes (car) in Singapore.

But Hamilton was talking about 'Power'...!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:04 pm
Posts: 1618
F1_Ernie wrote:
Herb Tarlik wrote:
kleefton wrote:
Ferrari will strike back at singapore. People are sticking a fork in them too early. Monza was always gonna be hard for them. I thought it would be closer because of what happened in spa but im still confident vettel is favorite to win singapore. So good win for lewis, but its not over by any means.


After Spa, all we heard was how Mercedes' advantage had evaporated. Not only is it intact, but it is even stronger. The Ferrari engine is not even close in power.


Can you stop over exgarrating. No one said Mercedes advantage had evaporated because most people had the cars around equal if not the Merc has a small advantage.

It's one bloody race, such a knee jerk reaction. More to a car than the PU, you're find that out at the next grand prix.


You need to re-read the last race thread. Time after time after time, Ferrari was called the quicker car at Spa. If anything the knee jerk reaction is from the Tifosi.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: LONDON...!
DirtyMike wrote:
Stroll saying he hoped Hamilton had a good start? Strange

I know he's REALLY young but he dosen't seem to have the natural 'racers' mindset and something he'll have to work hard on i think. Yet to see him make a big confident pass all year. There was at least 3 times he had Ocon lined up and braked SO SO early for the first corner when in my view could have slid down the inside?

Not strange at all.

Hamilton not having a great start meant Stroll had to back out and lose the place to Ocon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:52 pm
Posts: 2654
Herb Tarlik wrote:
F1_Ernie wrote:
Herb Tarlik wrote:
kleefton wrote:
Ferrari will strike back at singapore. People are sticking a fork in them too early. Monza was always gonna be hard for them. I thought it would be closer because of what happened in spa but im still confident vettel is favorite to win singapore. So good win for lewis, but its not over by any means.


After Spa, all we heard was how Mercedes' advantage had evaporated. Not only is it intact, but it is even stronger. The Ferrari engine is not even close in power.


Can you stop over exgarrating. No one said Mercedes advantage had evaporated because most people had the cars around equal if not the Merc has a small advantage.

It's one bloody race, such a knee jerk reaction. More to a car than the PU, you're find that out at the next grand prix.


You need to re-read the last race thread. Time after time after time, Ferrari was called the quicker car at Spa. If anything the knee jerk reaction is from the Tifosi.


I said Ferrari was the quicker car at Spa and so did many other people on forums, paddock and all the articles I read.

I am pretty sure 30 seconds wasn't the true gap between the cars.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2016: 24th place
2017: 4th place

Wins: Spain 2016, Canada 2017, Malaysia 2017
Podiums: 2nd Germany 2016, 3rd Mexico 2016


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am
Posts: 166
Clarky wrote:
DirtyMike wrote:
Stroll saying he hoped Hamilton had a good start? Strange

I know he's REALLY young but he dosen't seem to have the natural 'racers' mindset and something he'll have to work hard on i think. Yet to see him make a big confident pass all year. There was at least 3 times he had Ocon lined up and braked SO SO early for the first corner when in my view could have slid down the inside?

Not strange at all.

Hamilton not having a great start meant Stroll had to back out and lose the place to Ocon.


Not the greatest mindset pre-race though, he should want to be in front at T1. He also could have easily kept 2nd if he didn't brake halfway to corner 1, but i'll cut him slack, it was his first front row start.

_________________
1996 and Onwards
Ricciardo .:. Massa .:. Alonso .:. Sainz .:.


Last edited by DirtyMike on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: LONDON...!
DirtyMike wrote:
Clarky wrote:
DirtyMike wrote:
Stroll saying he hoped Hamilton had a good start? Strange

I know he's REALLY young but he dosen't seem to have the natural 'racers' mindset and something he'll have to work hard on i think. Yet to see him make a big confident pass all year. There was at least 3 times he had Ocon lined up and braked SO SO early for the first corner when in my view could have slid down the inside?

Not strange at all.

Hamilton not having a great start meant Stroll had to back out and lose the place to Ocon.


Not the greatest mindset pre-race though. He also could have easily kept 2nd if he didn't brake halfway to corner 1, but i'll cut him slack, it was his first front row start.

He isnt racing Mercedes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am
Posts: 4378
Some observations:

- Alonso needs to leave F1 as soon as possible, anywhere, Indy Car or elsewhere. He has become a poison to the sport.
- Kudos to Massa for showing that kid Max his place.
- Camera work at overtaking maneuvers was catastrophic.
- Mercedes is in a different league compared to others, it's their title to loose, tough...
- ... Vettel did an excellent damage limitation both in Spa and in Monza.
- Qualifications are losing it's meaning, the race is leveling up the order.

_________________
The end is near


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:54 am
Posts: 403
DirtyMike wrote:
Stroll saying he hoped Hamilton had a good start? Strange

I know he's REALLY young but he dosen't seem to have the natural 'racers' mindset and something he'll have to work hard on i think. Yet to see him make a big confident pass all year. There was at least 3 times he had Ocon lined up and braked SO SO early for the first corner when in my view could have slid down the inside?


In the interview where he said that he came across as a mature, sensible guy. Perhaps knowing his limits

He could grow into a strong racer over the next few years


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 5402
DirtyMike wrote:
flyboy10 wrote:
Isn't Singapore traditionally a bad circuit for the Mercedes?


I hope that's sarcasm :lol: . Literally the only thing they've talked about for the last 2 weeks is how Ferrari will have the upper hand at Singapore, i'm so sick of them talking about it. We won't know until it happens!

Not at all. They had a really poor quali there last year or the year before but it was after the issues over tyre pressure anomalies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am
Posts: 166
jiminwatford wrote:
DirtyMike wrote:
Stroll saying he hoped Hamilton had a good start? Strange

I know he's REALLY young but he dosen't seem to have the natural 'racers' mindset and something he'll have to work hard on i think. Yet to see him make a big confident pass all year. There was at least 3 times he had Ocon lined up and braked SO SO early for the first corner when in my view could have slid down the inside?


In the interview where he said that he came across as a mature, sensible guy. Perhaps knowing his limits

He could grow into a strong racer over the next few years


Yeah fair. Could just never imagine a younger Hamilton, Alonso, Vettel or Verstappen etc. saying anything like that.

_________________
1996 and Onwards
Ricciardo .:. Massa .:. Alonso .:. Sainz .:.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:34 am
Posts: 367
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 am
Posts: 166
flyboy10 wrote:
DirtyMike wrote:
flyboy10 wrote:
Isn't Singapore traditionally a bad circuit for the Mercedes?


I hope that's sarcasm :lol: . Literally the only thing they've talked about for the last 2 weeks is how Ferrari will have the upper hand at Singapore, i'm so sick of them talking about it. We won't know until it happens!

Not at all. They had a really poor quali there last year or the year before but it was after the issues over tyre pressure anomalies.


They could come out and dominate. Who knows this year! i'm thinking Redbull are favourites in my eyes. They're usually immense at Singapore and their car seems to be getting better every race .

_________________
1996 and Onwards
Ricciardo .:. Massa .:. Alonso .:. Sainz .:.


Last edited by DirtyMike on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Liverpool
355kph Ric in the speed trap.

I know it was a "new" engine but still, I hope RB can get in there in the closing races.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: LONDON...!
Good_Year wrote:
355kph Ric in the speed trap.

I know it was a "new" engine but still, I hope RB can get in there in the closing races.

Tow and DRS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: LONDON...!
MasterRacer wrote:
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.

He said it because he was booed.

Bye bye!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:54 am
Posts: 403
MasterRacer wrote:
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.


Yeh maybe all the booing towards him encouraged him ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:34 am
Posts: 367
Clarky wrote:
MasterRacer wrote:
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.

He said it because he was booed.

Bye bye!


I doubt the FIA will accept that as an excuse. He could have started an ugly bloody and brutal riot.

Drivers have a contractual responsibility to behave themselves.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am
Posts: 4378
Clarky wrote:
MasterRacer wrote:
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.

He said it because he was booed.

Bye bye!

Is he than any better than them?

_________________
The end is near


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:22 pm
Posts: 1802
Merc always had a top speed advantage. The gap in engines is much closer on most circuits, Ferrari can math and sometimes better the Mercedes output until a certain point.. unfortunately for them, that certain point is lost evident in their Home GP


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:50 am
Posts: 755
Location: UK
MasterRacer wrote:
Clarky wrote:
MasterRacer wrote:
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.

He said it because he was booed.

Bye bye!


I doubt the FIA will accept that as an excuse. He could have started an ugly bloody and brutal riot.

Drivers have a contractual responsibility to behave themselves.


Rubbish, name one occasion when there has been any sort of violence between fans at an F1 meet. That really is a stupid comment!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:39 pm
Posts: 3092
Finding F1 stats online is usually quite easy, but weirdly finding a list of the fastest F1 races in history is proving really difficult - this was 70 seconds slower than the record, but the Mercs were coasting for the final 2/3rds of the race - I'm curious where it slots in (is it in the top 10?), and where the times would have been had Ferrari been forcing them to run flat out to the flag.

It looks like Ferrari just went with too much downforce for this track, Red Bulls were fastest in the speed traps with a weaker engine and had a faster race car.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: LONDON...!
MasterRacer wrote:
Clarky wrote:
MasterRacer wrote:
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.

He said it because he was booed.

Bye bye!


I doubt the FIA will accept that as an excuse. He could have started an ugly bloody and brutal riot.

Drivers have a contractual responsibility to behave themselves.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: LONDON...!
Lt. Drebin wrote:
Clarky wrote:
MasterRacer wrote:
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.

He said it because he was booed.

Bye bye!

Is he than any better than them?

Was what he said fact?

People dont like the truth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 5402
Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Finding F1 stats online is usually quite easy, but weirdly finding a list of the fastest F1 races in history is proving really difficult - this was 70 seconds slower than the record, but the Mercs were coasting for the final 2/3rds of the race - I'm curious where it slots in (is it in the top 10?), and where the times would have been had Ferrari been forcing them to run flat out to the flag.

It looks like Ferrari just went with too much downforce for this track, Red Bulls were fastest in the speed traps with a weaker engine and had a faster race car.

I suspect you'd have to find the race times or speeds from available stats and work out the top ten fastest through your own research. They said before the race that Monza held nine of the top ten fastest race records so if you could find the other circuit, it might not take too long to see where today's race fits in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 4224
Location: LONDON...!
Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Finding F1 stats online is usually quite easy, but weirdly finding a list of the fastest F1 races in history is proving really difficult - this was 70 seconds slower than the record, but the Mercs were coasting for the final 2/3rds of the race - I'm curious where it slots in (is it in the top 10?), and where the times would have been had Ferrari been forcing them to run flat out to the flag.

It looks like Ferrari just went with too much downforce for this track, Red Bulls were fastest in the speed traps with a weaker engine and had a faster race car.

If they went with more downforce then their show in qualifying was even more abysmal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:23 am
Posts: 2555
Clarky wrote:
MasterRacer wrote:
Clarky wrote:
MasterRacer wrote:
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.

He said it because he was booed.

Bye bye!


I doubt the FIA will accept that as an excuse. He could have started an ugly bloody and brutal riot.

Drivers have a contractual responsibility to behave themselves.

:lol: :lol: :lol:





Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am
Posts: 4378
Clarky wrote:
Lt. Drebin wrote:
Clarky wrote:
MasterRacer wrote:
Hamilton deserved to be booed with his comments about Mercedes power over Ferrari.

He said it because he was booed.

Bye bye!

Is he than any better than them?

Was what he said fact?

People dont like the truth.

The point is this. Hamilton is being booed because he is just beat a Ferrari driver. But than Lewis goes down on their level and says that Merecedes power is better than Ferrari power, and gets boo's again. If you go down on someone's level, than you are, in that regard, no better than the other party. That's my point. He should just cool it down, not being a provoking smarty. Vettel is handling the boo's perfectly, and so did Rosberg, too.

_________________
The end is near


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blackhander, Blake, Google Adsense [Bot], JerCotter7, j man, Johnson and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group