planetf1.com

It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:26 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 4807
Location: Mumbai, India
The in-season test that begins tomorrow with the line-up:

Mercedes:
George Russell

Red Bull:
Pierre Gasly (Tues), Max Verstappen (Weds)

Ferrari:
Charles Leclerc (Tues), Sebastian Vettel / Kimi Räikkönen (Weds)

Force India:
Lucas Auer, Nikita Mazepin (Tues/Weds half days each)

Williams:
Lance Stroll (Tues), Luca Ghiotto (Weds)

McLaren:
Stoffel Vandoorne (Tues), Lando Norris (Weds)

Toro Rosso:
Sean Gelael (Tues), Carlos Sainz Jr. / Daniil Kvyat (Weds)

Haas:
Santino Ferrucci

Renault:
Nicholas Latifi (Tues), Robert Kubica (Weds)

Sauber:
Gustav Malja (Tues), Nobuharu Matsushita (Weds)

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Last edited by UnlikeUday on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 4807
Location: Mumbai, India
Real excited to see how Leclerc, Kubica & to some extent Gasly perform.

Bottas will also be present, driving Mercedes' W08 on Tuesday as part of Pirelli's 2018 tyre development.

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 4807
Location: Mumbai, India
Incase if anyone (like myself) wants to follow testing, kindly visit the below link:
https://www.f1today.net/en/live/f1/229736/follow-live-the-first-day-of-the-test-in-hungary

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 547
Robert Kubica has passed the mandatory cockpit extraction test:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.ph ... ction-test

It would have been a bit embarrassing if there had been all this big build up about him testing and then not being able to due to failing this test.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 21758
UnlikeUday wrote:
The in-season test that begins tomorrow with the line-up:

Mercedes:
George Russell

Red Bull:
Pierre Gasly (Tues), Max Verstappen (Weds)

Ferrari:
Charles Leclerc (Tues), Sebastian Vettel / Kimi Räikkönen (Weds)

Force India:
Lucas Auer, Nikita Mazepin (Tues/Weds half days each)

Williams:
Lance Stroll (Tues), Luca Ghiotto (Weds)

McLaren:
Stoffel Vandoorne (Tues), Lando Norris (Weds)

Toro Rosso:
Sean Gelael (Tues), Carlos Sainz Jr. / Daniil Kvyat (Weds)

Haas:
Santino Ferrucci

Renault:
Nicholas Latifi (Tues), Robert Kubica (Weds)

Sauber:
Gustav Malja (Tues), Nobuharu Matsushita (Weds)

A general observation is that it's interesting how the top teams put in talented young drivers whilst teams lower down the grid put in pay drivers, they use the test as a further revenue stream.

Force India are totally using it as a revenue stream, whilst it's a shock to see Ghiotto in at Williams, I didn't realise he had that level of backing although he does have some talent.

STR confirm my feeling that they need to look for their further income, Galeal is not even a Red Bull driver, and further cements my opinion that Kvyat is a pay driver within that team otherwise Gasly would have the race seat instead.

At McLaren it looks like Norris is being looked at as a better talent than de Vries whilst Haas has to field yet another Ferrari junior driver, one that perhaps has to pay to be in the program?

Meanwhile at Renault why the need to still field a pay driver, it asks questions about their budget.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: Currently 17th

Podiums: 2nd Canada 2015, 3rd Monza 2016, Hungary 2016 and Barcelona 2015


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 4807
Location: Mumbai, India
Ferrari have brought a new multi layered diffuser. It has been installed on the car & Leclerc will be the first driver to test it.

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 pm
Posts: 4383
pokerman wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
The in-season test that begins tomorrow with the line-up:

Mercedes:
George Russell

Red Bull:
Pierre Gasly (Tues), Max Verstappen (Weds)

Ferrari:
Charles Leclerc (Tues), Sebastian Vettel / Kimi Räikkönen (Weds)

Force India:
Lucas Auer, Nikita Mazepin (Tues/Weds half days each)

Williams:
Lance Stroll (Tues), Luca Ghiotto (Weds)

McLaren:
Stoffel Vandoorne (Tues), Lando Norris (Weds)

Toro Rosso:
Sean Gelael (Tues), Carlos Sainz Jr. / Daniil Kvyat (Weds)

Haas:
Santino Ferrucci

Renault:
Nicholas Latifi (Tues), Robert Kubica (Weds)

Sauber:
Gustav Malja (Tues), Nobuharu Matsushita (Weds)

A general observation is that it's interesting how the top teams put in talented young drivers whilst teams lower down the grid put in pay drivers, they use the test as a further revenue stream.

Force India are totally using it as a revenue stream, whilst it's a shock to see Ghiotto in at Williams, I didn't realise he had that level of backing although he does have some talent.

STR confirm my feeling that they need to look for their further income, Galeal is not even a Red Bull driver, and further cements my opinion that Kvyat is a pay driver within that team otherwise Gasly would have the race seat instead.

At McLaren it looks like Norris is being looked at as a better talent than de Vries whilst Haas has to field yet another Ferrari junior driver, one that perhaps has to pay to be in the program?

Meanwhile at Renault why the need to still field a pay driver, it asks questions about their budget.

WRT Haas, while initially they've been relying on Ferrari Academy drivers they've also been pretty determined to have their own young driver program from the start. They started backing Ferrucci early last year although I'm not sure that he should've made the jump to F2 quite so soon they're pushing him mighty hard. Maybe they are driven to get a young American driver in one of their seats soon, but I hope it doesn't come at the cost of the kids long term career.

_________________
{Insert clever sig line here}


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 21758
RaggedMan wrote:
pokerman wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
The in-season test that begins tomorrow with the line-up:

Mercedes:
George Russell

Red Bull:
Pierre Gasly (Tues), Max Verstappen (Weds)

Ferrari:
Charles Leclerc (Tues), Sebastian Vettel / Kimi Räikkönen (Weds)

Force India:
Lucas Auer, Nikita Mazepin (Tues/Weds half days each)

Williams:
Lance Stroll (Tues), Luca Ghiotto (Weds)

McLaren:
Stoffel Vandoorne (Tues), Lando Norris (Weds)

Toro Rosso:
Sean Gelael (Tues), Carlos Sainz Jr. / Daniil Kvyat (Weds)

Haas:
Santino Ferrucci

Renault:
Nicholas Latifi (Tues), Robert Kubica (Weds)

Sauber:
Gustav Malja (Tues), Nobuharu Matsushita (Weds)

A general observation is that it's interesting how the top teams put in talented young drivers whilst teams lower down the grid put in pay drivers, they use the test as a further revenue stream.

Force India are totally using it as a revenue stream, whilst it's a shock to see Ghiotto in at Williams, I didn't realise he had that level of backing although he does have some talent.

STR confirm my feeling that they need to look for their further income, Galeal is not even a Red Bull driver, and further cements my opinion that Kvyat is a pay driver within that team otherwise Gasly would have the race seat instead.

At McLaren it looks like Norris is being looked at as a better talent than de Vries whilst Haas has to field yet another Ferrari junior driver, one that perhaps has to pay to be in the program?

Meanwhile at Renault why the need to still field a pay driver, it asks questions about their budget.

WRT Haas, while initially they've been relying on Ferrari Academy drivers they've also been pretty determined to have their own young driver program from the start. They started backing Ferrucci early last year although I'm not sure that he should've made the jump to F2 quite so soon they're pushing him mighty hard. Maybe they are driven to get a young American driver in one of their seats soon, but I hope it doesn't come at the cost of the kids long term career.

Right I totally missed the American connection with Ferrucci who I believe is in the Ferrari junior program?

Given that why all the backing for an under performing driver when they seemed to be totally disinterested in Rossi, strange?

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: Currently 17th

Podiums: 2nd Canada 2015, 3rd Monza 2016, Hungary 2016 and Barcelona 2015


Last edited by pokerman on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:29 am
Posts: 1740
Leclerc goes fastest with a 1:17.746 on the soft tyre which would have put him at P9 behind Alonso if it had been done in qualy. Vettel and Raikkonen did 1:16.276 & 1:16.444 on the supersoft so I would say he's pretty close to Kimi level now.

_________________
"Come on, get the McLaren out of the way!”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 4807
Location: Mumbai, India
Leclerc finishes on top of the timesheets on day 1.
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2017/08/01/leclerc-on-top-for-ferrari-at-hot-hungaroring/

Excited for tomorrow to see Kubica in a '17 car!

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:09 pm
Posts: 8014
Did Mercedes run two cars? How did Bottas manage to do 155 laps and Russel 98 laps? 253 laps in one day? That is nearly four races distances and 6 hours of running...

Also, why was Bottas in the car today, wasn't it supposed to be just Russel?

_________________
http://www.racefan.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 pm
Posts: 4383
Wasn't Bottas running a Pirelli test? I don't know if it was a different car or not though.

_________________
{Insert clever sig line here}


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 4807
Location: Mumbai, India
lamo wrote:
Did Mercedes run two cars? How did Bottas manage to do 155 laps and Russel 98 laps? 253 laps in one day? That is nearly four races distances and 6 hours of running...

Also, why was Bottas in the car today, wasn't it supposed to be just Russel?


Bottas wasn't running for Mercedes but for Pirelli, assisting them with '18 tyre understanding.

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:09 pm
Posts: 8014
Thanks, that makes sense. It seemed way too many laps for one car and I know teams aren't allowed to run more than 1.

_________________
http://www.racefan.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 547
Nicholas Latifi in the Renault did 54 laps with a fastest lap of 1:20.302. I am not sure how things are regarding Kubica getting a Superlicence but if he needs to do 300km that works out at 70 laps so basically a race distance. Hopefully the car won't let him down.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 4807
Location: Mumbai, India
Very uncharacteristic of Kubica but all's forgiven! (Wait till the end)!


_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 547
UnlikeUday wrote:
Very uncharacteristic of Kubica but all's forgiven! (Wait till the end)!



Hopefully that is the only thing that goes wrong today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 7:23 pm
Posts: 195
owenmahamilton wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Very uncharacteristic of Kubica but all's forgiven! (Wait till the end)!



Hopefully that is the only thing that goes wrong today.


it's because of all the photographers. They are obstructing the exit of the pits. With the turning radius of F1 cars, you need to go all the way in front and then turn.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm
Posts: 67
paul_gmb wrote:
owenmahamilton wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Very uncharacteristic of Kubica but all's forgiven! (Wait till the end)!



Hopefully that is the only thing that goes wrong today.


it's because of all the photographers. They are obstructing the exit of the pits. With the turning radius of F1 cars, you need to go all the way in front and then turn.


Pretty sure he could have driven out a bit more before he turned.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 7:23 pm
Posts: 195
kerneys wrote:
paul_gmb wrote:
owenmahamilton wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:
Very uncharacteristic of Kubica but all's forgiven! (Wait till the end)!



Hopefully that is the only thing that goes wrong today.


it's because of all the photographers. They are obstructing the exit of the pits. With the turning radius of F1 cars, you need to go all the way in front and then turn.


Pretty sure he could have driven out a bit more before he turned.


Better to knock the corner than run over someone. :)))


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm
Posts: 67
True. But people tend to move whereas a wall would not!

Anyway, hopefully just a small blip. I wish him all the best for today and I for one would love to see him back in F1. Not only is he a talented driver but he was/is a very funny and likeable guy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:56 pm
Posts: 819
owenmahamilton wrote:
Nicholas Latifi in the Renault did 54 laps with a fastest lap of 1:20.302. I am not sure how things are regarding Kubica getting a Superlicence but if he needs to do 300km that works out at 70 laps so basically a race distance. Hopefully the car won't let him down.


He's up to 37 laps with a best of 1:19.6. Not too bad!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:59 pm
Posts: 174
He's used to narrower cars, would have been fine in the old one he tested!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 6352
Vandoorne's Q3 time - 1:17:894
Norris' best test time - 1:17.894


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 am
Posts: 2372
Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Vandoorne's Q3 time - 1:17:894
Norris' best test time - 1:17.894
That might mean:
• Norris is very good,
• Vandoorne isn't actually that good,
• Some update on the car / PU is working well.
Know which one I'm hoping for!

_________________
Where I'm going, I don't need roads


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 4:05 am
Posts: 262
What's the verdict? Did Kubica do enough to stake a claim?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 6352
tootsie323 wrote:
Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Vandoorne's Q3 time - 1:17:894
Norris' best test time - 1:17.894
That might mean:
• Norris is very good,
• Vandoorne isn't actually that good,
• Some update on the car / PU is working well.
Know which one I'm hoping for!

To be honest track conditions can be hugely different even just a couple of days after a race. In the Abu Dhabi test a few years back Ricciardo, Sam Bird and D'Ambrosio beat the main drivers times by a couple of seconds. I just thought it was funny that it was exactly the same time.

Still, it seems to be a damn good time no matter how you look at it, impressive performance from Norris.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 21758
shay550 wrote:
What's the verdict? Did Kubica do enough to stake a claim?

Unfortunately I see Ocon in the seat for next year plus Palmer has a contract for the rest of this season that would need to be bought out.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: Currently 17th

Podiums: 2nd Canada 2015, 3rd Monza 2016, Hungary 2016 and Barcelona 2015


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 4807
Location: Mumbai, India
Kubica's times for his most recent laps:
1:21.2,
1:21.4,
1:21.3,
1:21.3,
1:21.5,
1:21.1,
1:21.5,
1:21.0,
1:21.6,
1:21.5,
1:21.3,
1:21.3.

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 6352
113 lapsand counting for Kubica in current machinery, I don't think his arm is going to be an issue. Given that his pace is rumoured to be as good as/better than the Hulks (and it must be good for Renault to give him 3 tests in a couple of months) then surely the only question is which number he will choose to race with :-P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:09 pm
Posts: 8014
I love the sound of that rumour, but do you have a source on it?

Hulk is about 0.7-0.8 ahead of Palmer usually, if Kubica is within 0.4 of Hulk, I see him in the car come Spa and onto or close to Hulks pace by the end of the season.

_________________
http://www.racefan.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 4807
Location: Mumbai, India
lamo wrote:
I love the sound of that rumour, but do you have a source on it?

Hulk is about 0.7-0.8 ahead of Palmer usually, if Kubica is within 0.4 of Hulk, I see him in the car come Spa and onto or close to Hulks pace by the end of the season.


As per the source of 1 banned website on this forum, it was claimed that Kubica had posted faster laps than both the current drivers of Renault. So this rumour probably ain't false!

All this is looking very promising for a Kubica return.

I recently read somewhere that Renault have a payout compensation planned for Palmer.

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:01 pm
Posts: 77
According to en.F1i.com Kubica's fastest lap is .5 off Palmer's qualifying time. Its a 1.18.952 and he has 124 laps to his name. According to their live timing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm
Posts: 67
JamWalsh wrote:
According to en.F1i.com Kubica's fastest lap is .5 off Palmer's qualifying time. Its a 1.18.952 and he has 124 laps to his name. According to their live timing.


Comparing Saturday's timings with anything that is recorded this week is pointless. At a guess they would look to see how his times compare to JP or NH over longer runs and the times for his most recent laps look pretty decent. Great consistency.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:08 pm
Posts: 1830
tootsie323 wrote:
Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Vandoorne's Q3 time - 1:17:894
Norris' best test time - 1:17.894
That might mean:
• Norris is very good,
• Vandoorne isn't actually that good,
• Some update on the car / PU is working well.
Know which one I'm hoping for!


Norris has just set a 17.3 on the ultrasoft. With the delta between compounds, he's roughly around Vandoorne's pace. Keeps getting quicker too, so the kid definitely has some talent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 21758
UnlikeUday wrote:
lamo wrote:
I love the sound of that rumour, but do you have a source on it?

Hulk is about 0.7-0.8 ahead of Palmer usually, if Kubica is within 0.4 of Hulk, I see him in the car come Spa and onto or close to Hulks pace by the end of the season.


As per the source of 1 banned website on this forum, it was claimed that Kubica had posted faster laps than both the current drivers of Renault. So this rumour probably ain't false!

All this is looking very promising for a Kubica return.

I recently read somewhere that Renault have a payout compensation planned for Palmer.

That's good to hear, Palmer out, Kubica in.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: Currently 17th

Podiums: 2nd Canada 2015, 3rd Monza 2016, Hungary 2016 and Barcelona 2015


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 1195
Nothing against Palmer. He has had a rough ride with reliability and quite a few errors caused by himself.
I'd really like to see Kubica back!

_________________
Winner of the [Charging Hamilton Trophy] !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:51 am
Posts: 4104
My prediction: Leclerc-Norris will be a future epic duel in F1. This is why Verstappen looks so impatient, he knows that the new boys are on the horizon, and he has not much to his name yet. Seb and Lewis will end their carriers in 2-3 years, and avoid clash with the ultra fast newbies.

_________________
The end is near


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 6352
UnlikeUday wrote:
Very uncharacteristic of Kubica but all's forgiven! (Wait till the end)!


I've seen it pointed out elsewhere just how perfect it would have been if he knocked Palmer's sign off instead of Hulkenberg's :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group