planetf1.com

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:47 pm 

F1 MERCENARY wrote:
How about… Force the Owner to cut his wannabe fohawk mullet and lose the earrings that look a bit odd on a 61 year old. LOL

Is that a joke or serious? If he has the money to OWN a team I reckon he can have whatever identity he wants. But then I suspect you don't really mean it. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:24 pm 

Option or Prime wrote:
F1 MERCENARY wrote:
How about… Force the Owner to cut his wannabe fohawk mullet and lose the earrings that look a bit odd on a 61 year old. LOL

Is that a joke or serious? If he has the money to OWN a team I reckon he can have whatever identity he wants. But then I suspect you don't really mean it. ;)

But does he have the money to own a team? Or is he using the billions he stole from investors?

AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 United States Champion! (world #3)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:45 am 

Exediron wrote:
But does he have the money to own a team? Or is he using the billions he stole from investors?

I'm wondering if this is the reason for the change?
I'm not clued up on the laws on this, but I wonder if changing the name ( creating a new company and transferring assets and IP ) would make it ' untouchable ' from any litigation that may come to VJM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:08 am 

Option or Prime wrote:
F1 MERCENARY wrote:

How you see my post differently from what everyone else has posted is puzzling as every single one is a dig at the guy.

Regardless, you know how when you see a bald guy with a ridiculous pony tail, or a fat chick with low-rise jeans causing the most impressive muffin top you've ever seen with her gut overhanging her genital region serving as a make shift curtain of sorts, or that person who just can't bring themselves to not order up the Jackson family plastic surgery express kit, and you feel for them because they should have had people in their lives who love them enough to tell them, just no?

Same deal here.

Life's too short to not enjoy these gems. Maybe it's the New Yorker in me but I equate things like this like throwing a rock at the floor and missing.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/state-ba ... er-1626137

Dude looks the the 4th musketeer. :lol:

Last edited by F1 MERCENARY on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:10 am 

Double post.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:48 am 

Force India were once thought of changing their name to 'Force One' but now are deciding against it as it will be too close to sounding with Formula One. Hence, another name they will look at but they plan to retain the word 'Force' atleast.
http://en.f1i.com/news/285454-force-india-likely-scrap-force-one-name-change.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:59 am 

Rory wrote:
MistaVega23 wrote:
Is HOW still available?

Haha, I do appreciate old references.

I didn’t think I’d been on this forum for a long time until I got this reference!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:19 pm 

UnlikeUday wrote:
Another option they're considering is 'Force Racing'!

This guy approves of that idea!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:51 pm 

I can see Force 1 being corrupted to "Farce 1" in no time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:45 pm 

For about $20,000 you can get the name "Lotus" thrown into any F1 name for a couple of seasons at least, so how about "Lotus Force", and they can sport a pink, green and gold livery!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:53 am 

I'll let you decide which of these is Perez and Ocon.