Chat Forum
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 7:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7394, 7395, 7396, 7397, 7398, 7399, 7400 ... 7409  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:34 am
Posts: 3951
Leinster stank the place out tonight. Brutal.

Was like watching Ulster.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:32 pm
Posts: 1259
Well that was depressing. How Sexton was allowed to stay out there while clearly injured is beyond me. It's not the first time this season either.

Conan is a long way from replacing Heaslip yet. We had no presence over the ball today.

Gibson Park was horrendously bad and Fardy can't get here quickly enough. Lock is a massive problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4080
Healy should be nowhere near Irish sides tbh. McGrath was a big loss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 914
Yer Man wrote:
So...

Sean O'Brien - crocked
Jack McGrath - crocked
Tadhg Furlong - crocked
Jonny Sexton - shite

Not looking good for the Irish Lions so far.

Hope tae feck that Conor Murray plays well tomorrow.



St. Johns Ambulance on stand-by ... :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:32 pm
Posts: 1259
JoeyFantastic wrote:
Healy should be nowhere near Irish sides tbh. McGrath was a big loss.


Healy carried and scrummaged excellently, it's not his fault Mitrea is clueless. You haven't watched him much this year if you think he should be nowhere near an Irish shirt, he's been playing better than McGrath recently.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4080
PourSomeRuggerOnMe wrote:
JoeyFantastic wrote:
Healy should be nowhere near Irish sides tbh. McGrath was a big loss.


Healy carried and scrummaged excellently, it's not his fault Mitrea is clueless. You haven't watched him much this year if you think he should be nowhere near an Irish shirt, he's been playing better than McGrath recently.


Really didn't think he did much today, loads of effort, not much output.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22535
crouchy wrote:
Leinster stank the place out tonight. Brutal.

Was like watching Ulster.


They were actual rugby AIDS. Awful awful night for them


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22535
JoeyFantastic wrote:
PourSomeRuggerOnMe wrote:
JoeyFantastic wrote:
Healy should be nowhere near Irish sides tbh. McGrath was a big loss.


Healy carried and scrummaged excellently, it's not his fault Mitrea is clueless. You haven't watched him much this year if you think he should be nowhere near an Irish shirt, he's been playing better than McGrath recently.


Really didn't think he did much today, loads of effort, not much output.


Made ground and did well in the scrum mostly so nah


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10916
Location: Belfast
PourSomeRuggerOnMe wrote:
Well that was depressing. How Sexton was allowed to stay out there while clearly injured is beyond me. It's not the first time this season either.

Conan is a long way from replacing Heaslip yet. We had no presence over the ball today.

Gibson Park was horrendously bad and Fardy can't get here quickly enough. Lock is a massive problem.


Thought triggs did ok but not much else. I would be for cancelling Gibson Park at this stage, he is terrible. Well I suppose give him another year but Jesus.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15884
Hellraiser wrote:
Yer Man wrote:
DiscoHips D'Arcy wrote:
Munster will not f**k up like that twice especially as Scarlets are without Evans. Good luck to you lads tomorrow anyway

Don't they have DTH van der Merwe to replace him?



His form has been meh this season.

Scaaalet meh or Ulster meh?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44599
Well, that was fun. x(

Luke going off killed us. Sexton couldn't care less after his knock while JGP was as bad as I've seen him, although not by much. Funny how some thought he was the better player last winter.

Was Henshaw playing?

Byrne should have been on with 20-30 to go. Insulting to put him on in the final minute.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:32 pm
Posts: 1259
Should add too, among all the stick the players are copping, that Leinster's tactics were all wrong. Made such easy yards on the few occasions they carried tight and then just flung it wide to be turned over at will. Scarlets had two quality opensides and a weak ref ffs, it couldn't be hard after 10 minutes to see that and adjust surely?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Posts: 11646
From Murray Kinsella

Quote:
Jack McGrath may need an X-ray on that arm injury. Leinster hoping it's nothing serious but lost power in the arm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 am
Posts: 2597
As anonymous as I have ever seen Sexton.

Incredibly poor performance from Leinster.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17455
Location: Sarnath in the land of Mnar
YOYO wrote:
From Murray Kinsella

Quote:
Jack McGrath may need an X-ray on that arm injury. Leinster hoping it's nothing serious but lost power in the arm.



Sounds like a stinger.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Posts: 11646
Hellraiser wrote:
YOYO wrote:
From Murray Kinsella

Quote:
Jack McGrath may need an X-ray on that arm injury. Leinster hoping it's nothing serious but lost power in the arm.



Sounds like a stinger.


Hopefully not a Murray jobbie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4080
CM11 wrote:
Well, that was fun. x(

Luke going off killed us. Sexton couldn't care less after his knock while JGP was as bad as I've seen him, although not by much. Funny how some thought he was the better player last winter.

Was Henshaw playing?

Byrne should have been on with 20-30 to go. Insulting to put him on in the final minute.


How would you rate Henshaw this season?

Ringrose should be on the plane to NZ.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:14 am
Posts: 13102
Wtf, they lost? Jaysus.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18654
Diego wrote:
Wtf, they lost? Jaysus.


Bum raped


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2417
JoeMangled wrote:
As anonymous as I have ever seen Sexton.

Incredibly poor performance from Leinster.


What do you mean anonymous? I saw him do plenty wrong tonight


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22535
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Diego wrote:
Wtf, they lost? Jaysus.


Bum raped


That is sexist against gays


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:34 am
Posts: 3951
Diego wrote:
Wtf, they lost? Jaysus.

Didn't just lose, were pumped.

Bent over, lubed up and taken up the wrong'un.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18654
EverReady wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Diego wrote:
Wtf, they lost? Jaysus.


Bum raped


That is sexist against gays


Is that good or not?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 914
EverReady wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Diego wrote:
Wtf, they lost? Jaysus.


Bum raped


That is sexist against gays



:roll: :roll: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5632
Location: Over the hills and far away...
crouchy wrote:
Leinster stank the place out tonight. Brutal.

Was like watching Ulster.


That hurts, yet it's all kinds of true.

Though instead of a shite Ulster pack we had halfbacks that didn't give a shite (not so much little Luke, though he wasn't amazing either. Though compared to JGP......)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22535
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
Diego wrote:
Wtf, they lost? Jaysus.


Bum raped


That is sexist against gays


Is that good or not?


Not sure. Probably good


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13964
MunsterMan!!!!! wrote:
Adetroy wrote:
Munster will be delighted with that result. They know what to expect from Scarlets and they know they're a fine side. Leinster, on the other hand, have had our number for years. No Munster fan would've being confident going up against Leinster.



Let's win tomorrow first :uhoh: x( :x


Indeed. I think Leinster had one eye on the final if not the actual cup itself.

Still, glad we avoided Scarlets. They're in form at the right time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5135
Conservative Eddie wrote:
Can someone explain that Leinster performance?



Their heads weren't in it, players and coaches. You can't play fatigue, it's finals time for christ sake and leinster have a fantastic squad but I think they got a little too confident.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:34 am
Posts: 3951
If the Scarlets can replicate that performance next week they'll beat either Munster or Ospreys (they'll beat the later either way to be honest).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18654
MunsterMan!!!!! wrote:
Conservative Eddie wrote:
Can someone explain that Leinster performance?



Their heads weren't in it, players and coaches. You can't play fatigue, it's finals time for christ sake and leinster have a fantastic squad but I think they got a little too confident.


Dont actually think they were too confident, they were just attacked and fought against at every breakdown and they weren't able to counteract it, no leadership on the pitch was clearly evident.
If Munster played like that I'd be spitting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 914
MunsterMan!!!!! wrote:
Conservative Eddie wrote:
Can someone explain that Leinster performance?



Their heads weren't in it, players and coaches. You can't play fatigue, it's finals time for christ sake and leinster have a fantastic squad but I think they got a little too confident.


They were complacent. They went out with Plan A to keep position, recycle and wait for gap in the defence.

The Scarlets tries in the first half somewhat against the run of play knocked the confidence out of them ...

But Leinster had 14 men to play in the second half but lacked the leadership or possibly the desire to get the job done ...

And we seem to have shipped a few possibly significant injuries to Lions selections ... the ABs are suffering the same trauma currently ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18654
crouchy wrote:
If the Scarlets can replicate that performance next week they'll beat either Munster or Ospreys (they'll beat the later either way to be honest).


Yup, but they showed areas of vulnerability tonight, setpiece can be taken apart and playing a territory game against them could beat them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22535
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
crouchy wrote:
If the Scarlets can replicate that performance next week they'll beat either Munster or Ospreys (they'll beat the later either way to be honest).


Yup, but they showed areas of vulnerability tonight, setpiece can be taken apart and playing a territory game against them could beat them.


You know your apples. They can be easily beaten really


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18654
EverReady wrote:
Mr. Very Popular wrote:
crouchy wrote:
If the Scarlets can replicate that performance next week they'll beat either Munster or Ospreys (they'll beat the later either way to be honest).


Yup, but they showed areas of vulnerability tonight, setpiece can be taken apart and playing a territory game against them could beat them.


You know your apples. They can be easily beaten really


It's simple really, don't know how Leo and Lancaster couldn't see it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44599
Boxcar Ira wrote:
MunsterMan!!!!! wrote:
Adetroy wrote:
Munster will be delighted with that result. They know what to expect from Scarlets and they know they're a fine side. Leinster, on the other hand, have had our number for years. No Munster fan would've being confident going up against Leinster.



Let's win tomorrow first :uhoh: x( :x


Indeed. I think Leinster had one eye on the final if not the actual cup itself.

Still, glad we avoided Scarlets
. They're in form at the right time.


I wouldn't be dismissing your chances tomorrow so readily.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4080
CM11 wrote:
Boxcar Ira wrote:
MunsterMan!!!!! wrote:
Adetroy wrote:
Munster will be delighted with that result. They know what to expect from Scarlets and they know they're a fine side. Leinster, on the other hand, have had our number for years. No Munster fan would've being confident going up against Leinster.



Let's win tomorrow first :uhoh: x( :x


Indeed. I think Leinster had one eye on the final if not the actual cup itself.

Still, glad we avoided Scarlets
. They're in form at the right time.


I wouldn't be dismissing your chances tomorrow so readily.


We'll limping pretty badly too atm imo. Scarlets will be favourites regardless of who wins tomorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
Posts: 18654
If Ospreys win tomorrow, will the final be the best attended game between 2 Welsh teams in the comp?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8303
First team to lose a home semi in the Pro 12

19th attempt I think too


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:34 am
Posts: 3951
If Munster win it overall I'll be raging cause I've been backing them since before Christmas but never had the balls to put money on it. x(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44599
Leinster started off fine. Couple of marginal mistakes but looking like they were continuing on from Clermont (2nd half). Sexton gets a knock, McGrath goes off and the rest was headless. McGrath going off in particular makes a mockery of those thinking he was our weak link. It was so obvious how lacking JGP was in all the areas McGrath was making a positive impact.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7394, 7395, 7396, 7397, 7398, 7399, 7400 ... 7409  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bealonian, Beaver_Shark, Big Nipper, Bing [Bot], brat, eldanielfire, _fatprop, Google Adsense [Bot], Jensrsa, La soule, Laurent, Liquid_Len, Luciano, Margin_Walker, Munstersinc74, Pat the Ex Mat, rabble, Raggs, Rugby2023, Santa, SEAsianExpat, swc, Taranaki Snapper, terryfinch, The Snow Leopard, troglodiet and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group